Spanish Infantas and Daughter's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Infanta Elena attended the Banco de Alimentos event in Madrid today, February 16.

Not sure about that jacket here, looks slightly too casual when looking at the other guests:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Infanta Elena attended the Banco de Alimentos event in Madrid today, February 16.

Not sure about that jacket here, looks slightly too casual when looking at the other guests:
The Infanta could wave worn a nicer jacket to the event and that asides not a bad look.

:previous:

Yes, much better! The photos from inside weren't out yet, when I first posted the gallery link, it has been updated in the meantime.

Last edited:
The Infanta Elena looked really elegant and her hair always looks so much nicer in this style.

The Infanta looks lovely and a nice suit and hairstyle too.

Infanta Elena attended the presentation of the Meninas 2022 awards in Madrid on March 30, wearing one of her favorite jackets:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Yes that certainly is one of the Infanta Elena's favourite jackets ;)

The Infanta Elena looked really lovely on Easter Sunday :previous:

Victoria Federica at a bullfight in Madrid yesterday, May 10, practical shoes, it seems ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

And a totally different look for her today, May 11, at an event of the Casa Mo Festival in Madrid:

** Full view

Last edited:
The two outfits could not be more different and I'm less fond of the Spice Girl look in number 2 ;)

Infanta Elena presided over the 32nd award ceremony for the "Children and Youth Painting Contest for School Centers" today, June 6.

Not 100% sure about the pants in this combination, but the upper part with blouse, jacket, jewels and hair is very nice:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Hair **

The Infanta looks lovely and her hair looks lovely styled that way!

Agreed! From the waist up she looks great! The pants don't compliment the blazer and blouse.

The Infanta Elena looked lovely in her cream/white suit and her hair straightened, I still prefer it off her face.

Back
Top Bottom