Sheikh Mohammed's Wives

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im following Sheikha Mahra on instagram and she didn't close her account she keeps it private though but accepts everyone! :) On her official facebook there was a link to her Instagram account. She also linked to her twitter account.

As do three Latifas. I'm not talking about a cousin or something! The question was clear, 'you got 2 sis named Maryam?' the answer is below! Go read through the sheikh mo's kids tread, I'm not the only one who ask the question

Maitha_MRM Maitha MR Al Maktoum
Yes & 3 latifa's :D
7 Mar Favorite Retweet Reply

If Maitha said there are 3 Latifas, and Nadine who is a very close friend of the Al Maktoums SAID that too then it's pointless claiming that there are only two. Why would Maitha put a photo on her Instagram with the caption Latifa MRM2nd and wishes for her birthday?! If you don't believe me, then go and check by yourself. MMRM1 is her instagram account.

Dark Moon: Retweeted answers of curious questions are always true....:nonono: Maybe it is not meant in a way as you think.

Why would Maitha put a photo on her Instagram with the caption Latifa MRM2nd and wishes for her birthday?!

Because Shaikha Latifa2nd is her sister.....and there is also a Shaikha Latifa1st. But not a Shaikha Latifa3rd who might be one of her siblings.

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint but there really are 3 latifas. The eldest is around Maitha/Manal age and has her own twitter which you can check out here:

https://twitter.com/LatifaMRM

Her birthday is allegedly on 16/06/1983 and if you want to see more pictures of her you can either check out Maitha's earlier instagram's posts or you can go to this FB which has a whole album (Although a few pictures) dedicated to her.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.229797973724225.51173.196541857049837&type=3

As for the second one her mother is Maitha/Majid's Mother. A childhood picture posted of her along with the 3rd Latifa (Hind's Daughter) Majid and Saeed would assume that she is around their age. If you would like to see the picture you can follow this link which has the known pictures of her:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.290904584280230.62003.196541857049837&type=3

And I'm pretty sure everyone that follows the Al-Maktoum Family knows of the youngest Latifa which happens to be the daughter of Hind and the mother of Hamad & Aishah. Her birthday is said to be on 30/03/1989.

And if you would like to know where I got the information from you can visit Maitha's instagram or visit PAGINA OFICIAL SHEIKH DUBAI FANS CLUB HISPANOAMERICA on facebook.

I'm usually anonymous, but I had a lot of spare time and I always enjoy reading everyone's posts esp Imanmajed!

...there really are 3 latifas. The eldest is around Maitha/Manal age...Her birthday is allegedly on 16/06/1983

Sorry to say this jcarana, but none of the links you posted contains hints with references to a third Latifa. Shaikha Latifa1st birthday is on June 1989, 16 and her mother is Shaikha Hind. Shaikha Latifa2nd is born in December (I think December, 4th) three years later, but her actual date of birth isn´t known publicly. Her mother is Shaikha Umm Majid.

Last edited:
@imanmajed

Okay maybe I should have provided better information. So according to you the 1st Latifa is the daughter of hind however, I believe the first latifa is much older than her. Why do I believe? Because https://twitter.com/LatifaMRM clearly states Sheikh Mohammed as her father and included "the 1st" in her bio. She interacts with Manal and Maitha and calls them her sisters whilst calling lateefam/latimak her cousins respectively. If you snoop through her posts, she constantly confirms she is the daughter of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid. The mother of Hamad and Aishah does not have a twitter as far as I know nor is she involved with offices ect.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...73724225.51173.196541857049837&type=3&theater

In the picture above she is posing with Ahmed MRM who was born in 1987, if Latifa (ahmed's full sister) was born in 1989 how is she much bigger than him in the picture? I'd say he was no older than 3-4 years old in the pictures which would put his full sister latifa around 0-1 years old at the time. (Btw she does have a picture on her twitter of them and clearly states that he is her brother) And here are some more pictures if you'd like

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...73724225.51173.196541857049837&type=3&theater

As for why I believe Latifa from the morrocan wife is the 2nd one is because from Maitha's instagram post which said she was the second one ect and from this picture:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...84280230.62003.196541857049837&type=3&theater

She's clearly bigger than Majid, Latifa(3rd) and Saeed. If she was born in 1992 she would have to be younger than Majid by 6 years and Saeed by 5 and her size is pretty big for someone who would have to be that young. My guess is that Latifa(3rd) was around 2-3 respectively in the pic, Majid to be 5-6 and Saeed to be 4-5, which means that Latifa(2nd) shouldn't even have been born yet or would still be an infant.

And lastly the daughter of Hind aka who I believe to be the 3rd Latifa.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...61650486.54906.196541857049837&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...61650486.54906.196541857049837&type=3&theater

Here she is with her younger sister Shaika who was also born in Dec 1992(Allegedly same month and year as the Latifa from the Morrocan wife). That is what I'm gonna assume the size difference should be between someone who was born in 1992 and 1989 respectively. :)

Yup...I have waaaay to much time on my hands this winter break. -.-

P.S I don't mean to come off snooby or anything imanmajed! I just hate to see someone's existence denied esp since Sheikha Latifa(1st) is such an inspiration and role model to myself and many more. If you read her tweets, you'd know how much of a bright and wise person she is.

Hereunder a video of 2002, where you can watch Mrs Zoe Grigorakou, Sheikha's Mahra's mom. It is in greek but you can watch her at 0.17' and at 18.40, beautiful woman. The video is from a program after the assasination of her brother, so she is mourning and very sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOlRrPgbw2M

I know you said max 1.68, she was Probably wearing high heels :flowers:
And I didn't say you know her personality

The picture available of shiekha Hind was takin in the 70s so it's usually darker than pictures now a days, they were blk&white colored many years later so they would not do justice to color.

And if you look back at any of your mothers or grandmothers pictures you will notice that every age or every couple of years she will change and someone else of her daughters will look like her.

I know the lady I saw was shiekha Hind I've seen her more than once. And I know her sisters and sisters in law so I'm not going to make that mistake.
Hind Amma is rosy for sure but she has her father's brownish skin . Her immediate brothers do share the same rosiness which they have from their mother , who was fair.

Last edited:
Full list of wives of Sheikh Mohammed
1. Randa AlBanna(Lebanon)
Children- Only Child Manal bint Mohammed
2. Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum AlMaktoum (cousin)
Children- Hassa, Rashid, Hamdan (Crown Prince of Dubai), Maktoum (Deputy Ruler of Dubai), Ahmed, Saeed, Latifa 3rd, Maryam 2nd, Shaikha, Futaim, Salaam, Shamma.
3. Houria Ahmed Lamara(Algeria)
Children- Shamsa, Maitha, Latifa 2nd, Majid.
4.Pauline Abi Rached (Lebanese Christian)
Children- Maryam 1st, Mansoor, Suhail(unrecognised lives with his mother)
5.Zoe Grigorakos(Greece)
Children-Mahra (Christina before conversion)
6. Princess Haya bint Hussein(Jordan)
Children- Aljalila, Zayed.
Still Unknown wives
1. Marwan's mother a German lady
2. Latifa 1st mother
3. Dalal mother

Dear Lasya,

is Sheikh Mohammed married to all these women?
Or is he divorced from some of them?

He currently only married to his cousin Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum all others are divorced.

I think he is still married to princess Haya also. Divorce has not been pronounced yet
He currently only married to his cousin Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum all others are divorced.

Yes not divorced but separated and i think haya will never come back unless she is forced.

Full list of wives of Sheikh Mohammed
1. Randa AlBanna(Lebanon)
Children- Only Child Manal bint Mohammed
2. Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum AlMaktoum (cousin)
Children- Hassa, Rashid, Hamdan (Crown Prince of Dubai), Maktoum (Deputy Ruler of Dubai), Ahmed, Saeed, Latifa 3rd, Maryam 2nd, Shaikha, Futaim, Salaam, Shamma.
3. Houria Ahmed Lamara(Algeria)
Children- Shamsa, Maitha, Latifa 2nd, Majid.
4.Pauline Abi Rached (Lebanese Christian)
Children- Maryam 1st, Mansoor, Suhail(unrecognised lives with his mother)
5.Zoe Grigorakos(Greece)
Children-Mahra (Christina before conversion)
6. Princess Haya bint Hussein(Jordan)
Children- Aljalila, Zayed.
Still Unknown wives
1. Marwan's mother a German lady
2. Latifa 1st mother
3. Dalal mother

It's safe to say Sheikh Mohammed has another daughter named Wejdan that's means he was married or had a relationship with another woman. Sheikh Mohammed has total of 10 confirm wives/ partners. Latifa II said Sheikh Mohammed has 30 children so there are some more wives and children to be found.

Last edited:
Wife of Sheikh Mohammed Randa Al Banna mother of Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed. Looks like she will give another interview.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCqesbJHlIm/?igshid=1u30cf4bvo59t

Randa made her Instagram public.
https://instagram.com/bannaranda?igshid=1wui6x84zcy2c

Sh.Latifa friends like Tiina Jauhaniun is supporting Randa to be courages to say her life with Sh.Mohammmed.It so sad for me that the Sh.Manal is 42 years old and the dubai ruler did not allow randa to see her daughter.How Sh.Manal feels?:sad:

Sh.Latifa friends like Tiina Jauhaniun is supporting Randa to be courages to say her life with Sh.Mohammmed.It so sad for me that the Sh.Manal is 42 years old and the dubai ruler did not allow randa to see her daughter.How Sh.Manal feels?:sad:

I don't think so she can openly express her feelings that her father never let her mother saw her once in these all years. She is already over 40 years old married and mother of 5 children hardly now that going to matter her. Sheikh Mohammed has other children who too never saw their mothers. Only Sheikha Hind and Princess Haya got the privilege to raise their own children. Randa already gave an interview about her life with Sheikh Mohammed and after the divorce wonder what extra explosive interview she is going to give.

I don't think so she can openly express her feelings that her father never let her mother saw her once in these all years. She is already over 40 years old married and mother of 5 children hardly now that going to matter her. Sheikh Mohammed has other children who too never saw their mothers. Only Sheikha Hind and Princess Haya got the privilege to raise their own children. Randa already gave an interview about her life with Sheikh Mohammed and after the divorce wonder what extra explosive interview she is going to give.

Maybe , Manal want to see but she is afraid.So , other children have not seen their mothers .What happened to their mothers?Like,there is a reason behind why Randa can't see Manal. Why dubai ruler is not allowing children to see their mother because they are childrens of their mother too , not only their father.

Maybe , Manal want to see but she is afraid.So , other children have not seen their mothers .What happened to their mothers?Like,there is a reason behind why Randa can't see Manal. Why dubai ruler is not allowing children to see their mother because they are childrens of their mother too , not only their father.

I don't know the reason behind why took his children from their wives and gave them to his sisters after he divorced them even Princess Haya said she escaped from Dubai with her children because of the same will happen to her. Sheikh Mohammed's brothers Sheikh Maktoum and Sheikh Hamdan let their wives raised their children so it's looks like only Sheikh Mohammed behaves like that.

I don't know the reason behind why took his children from their wives and gave them to his sisters after he divorced them even Princess Haya said she escaped from Dubai with her children because of the same will happen to her. Sheikh Mohammed's brothers Sheikh Maktoum and Sheikh Hamdan let their wives raised their children so it's looks like only Sheikh Mohammed behaves like that.

When a mother is divorced she is asked to remain in Dubai to raise the child or simply leave and leave her child. Shiekha Maitha’s mother staid in Dubai and until this day she lives with her daughters in her own house.
Randa was young and probably wanted to leave and live her life ( she was restricted obviously with all the rules and that is her right) she left and got married, and so on with all the mothers who are asked . That being in every house and in every person there are secrets that nobody can know and hearing a story from one side is not fair.

When a mother is divorced she is asked to remain in Dubai to raise the child or simply leave and leave her child. Shiekha Maitha’s mother staid in Dubai and until this day she lives with her daughters in her own house.
Randa was young and probably wanted to leave and live her life ( she was restricted obviously with all the rules and that is her right) she left and got married, and so on with all the mothers who are asked . That being in every house and in every person there are secrets that nobody can know and hearing a story from one side is not fair.

Ok, I got that point but that doesn't mean they can't see their children the whole life not even in the holidays that's weird. Sheikha Latifa 2nd already said she and her brother Majid raised by Sheikha Fatima bint Rashid and for a long time, she used to think that Fatima is her mother so staying in Dubai logic doesn't work here. We will never know the full story so our opinion will be on the basis of things available to us. As I said Sheikh Mohammed's brothers didn't do anything like this so it looks like Sheikh Mohammed's hobby to snatch children from their mothers.

Last edited:
Ok, I got that point but that doesn't mean they can't see their children the whole life not even in the holidays that's weird. Sheikha Latifa 2nd already said she and her brother Majid raised by Sheikha Fatima bint Rashid and for a long time, she used to think that Fatima is her mother so staying in Dubai logic doesn't work here. We will never know the full story so our opinion will be on the basis of things available to us. As I said Sheikh Mohammed's brothers didn't do anything like this so it looks like Sheikh Mohammed's hobby to snatch children from their mothers.

Yes but She was allowed to keep the eldest girls and shiekha latifa also said that her mother gave Majid to be raised with Latifa, maybe she had depression when Latifa was born and didn’t ant to separate them later. Or maybe a lot of scenarios so like you said we will never know

Sh.Mohammed has told much about his mom in his books.His mom is Sh.Latifa bin hamdan al nahyan.He loved his mom then and now even when she died as he told soo much about her.So he knows the feelings without a mom.Then also he separates his childrens from their mom. :sad:

Atleast Sh.haya done something that may protect her children.But very sad for other children.BTW , Sh.latifa said that Sh.mohammed sister asked Sh.Mohammed that she wanted Sh.latifa.Sh.Mohammed didn't give Sh.latifa until his sister ask.So he give his own daughter to his sister when her mom is there to take care of her .Her mom can't do anything:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sh.Mohammed has told much about his mom in his books.His mom is Sh.Latifa bin hamdan al nahyan.He loved his mom then and now even when she died as he told soo much about her.So he knows the feelings without a mom.Then also he separates his childrens from their mom. :sad:

Exactly he named his 3 daughters Latifa after his mother but maybe he thinks only women from ruling families deserve to raise their own children.

Exactly he named his 3 daughters Latifa after his mother but maybe he thinks only women from ruling families deserve to raise their own children.

Every mothers are same whether they are from ruling family or not.
I wish he would know the pain of his separation his childrens from their mother.

Sh.Latifa said in her video that she should wear abaya and hijab all the time but what about Sheikha mahra and her mom Zoe.They are always wearing short dresses and open hair.I think Sh.Mohammed is unequal for his children and wives.That might be reason for their divorce.I am not sure of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sh.Latifa said in her video that she should wear abaya and hijab all the time but what about Sheikha mahra and her mom Zoe.They are always wearing short dresses and open hair.I think Sh.Mohammed is unequal for his children and wives.That might be reason for their divorce.I am not sure of that.

The only daughters of Sheikh Mohammed who wears the hijab are Hassa, Manal, Dalal, Latifa 1st, and Salama. Others are very modern and wear western clothes not just Mahra/Xristianna so clothes are not his problem it is something else. His favorite wife Sheikha Hind's daughters are also very modern only 2 of her daughters wear hijab. Mahra/Xristinna raised by her mother in Greece still she is very private since 2016 she didn't even open a social media account and the one already has she is not posting any pictures. So it's not about clothes it's might be about the mother's status.

I don't think sheikh mohamed could oblige Mrs Zoe Grigorakos to wear hijab, she is Greek, not converted christian, and I doubt if they have been ever officially married.
As for Christiana/Mahra indeed she has a freedom unusual compared to his other daughters. I have the impression that for the first years of her life he ignored her existence, or he did not reveal her. She spent some years in Dubai but now she is back in Greece. Strange if you think about the fate of Samsa and Latifa. Maybe the important factor is who is the mother, according to this the kids have freedom or not.
Sheikha Mahra should be now around 26y or more and more she had the right to leave Dubai. She keeps a low profile in social media, maybe this was the deal in order for her to be allowed to leave without crush. We don't know if she returns to see her father, and if they have good relationship, but in any case she is free

Back
Top Bottom