Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 10: October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats to all. Can you say if other Al Maktoums except sons of Mohammed bin Rashid got new appointments?

Congrats to all. Can you say if other Al Maktoums except sons of Mohammed bin Rashid got new appointments?

No only Sheikh Mohammed's sons Hamdan, Ahmed, Mansoor and Majid got promoted.

Thanks Lasya

Anyone know Dalal's age? Is she same aged to any of her siblings? Did hind raise her? Or any aunt raised her?

Thanks Lasya

Anyone know Dalal's age? Is she same aged to any of her siblings? Did hind raise her? Or any aunt raised her?

There is no confirmed information about Dalal. The only known thing about her is she is raised by Sheikha Hessa bint Rashid bin Saeed the sister of Sheikh Mohammed and her birthdate is 25th December.

@Lasya
If you don't mind me asking, how do you know so much about these Al Maktoums ?? Like is it common gossip or you run in similar circles with them ? ?

@Lasya
If you don't mind me asking, how do you know so much about these Al Maktoums ?? Like is it common gossip or you run in similar circles with them ? ?

That's a secret ?

That's a secret ?

???

Then I'm gonna assume you run within the circle / similar circles with them. Like you literally know these not so common stuff lol.

I had always been wanted to ask this, but never found a right forum. I have few questions re. Late Rashid.

1. Why his father disliked him. Having a son out of wedlock is the reason ? Or with that woman beljafla woman is the mother ? Many rumours some say she isn't and she was only entrusted to raise Rashid's kid ? Are these reasons for MRMs disapproval of his son ? Is this the reason Rashid was not made CP ?
2. Did Rashid really kill some assistant ?
3. Did Rashid die of natural causes or of drug overdose ?
4. Was he a drug addict ?

These are all the rumours I read. So wanted to know the truth.

Congratulations to the couple and the siblings of newborn.

Btw, newborn hind is her 4th child. She named her baby girl after her step mother or just a common name...?

Congratulations to the couple and the siblings of newborn.

Btw, newborn hind is her 4th child. She named her baby girl after her step mother or just a common name...?
Oh yes I forgot Hamdan bin Faisal �� My guess is her stepmother.

I thought she would name her baby girl hessa after her aunt hessa bint rashid.
Was latifa 1 raised by hessa? Or Shaikha bint rashid? What do you think about Roudha bint Maktoum? She was raised by hessa or her mother?

I thought she would name her baby girl hessa after her aunt hessa bint rashid.
Was latifa 1 raised by hessa? Or Shaikha bint rashid? What do you think about Roudha bint Maktoum? She was raised by hessa or her mother?

Latifa 1 raised by Shaikha bint Rashid and Roudha bint Maktoum by her mother.

Salama and Shamma have posted stories from Al Qaffay… so Im assuming they’re there for this weekend and won’t be attending the wedding of Mahra. I have to admint I was expecting that.

Do they spend days in Al Qaffay? Its not that far from Dubai. Shamma celebrated her birthday there. I dont think they spend days. I think Male reception is on 27th and female's will be on another day.

I dont think those sisters will post in ig even though they attend her marriage. I wished Latifa 1 and Maitha would post for her. Lets see whats coming.

Last edited:
There's always been a coldness for the half-siblings who were not raised within the family. If you see their instas there were bunch of posts over the years about engagement announcements and births. Be it full sibling or half. But the siblings who were not raised within the family are always treated like an extended family.
(With the siblings raised within the family by aunts and all, There's a level of familiarity and all. While the other of these half siblings who were not raised within the family meet when they are either adults or adolescents, which largely explains the cold treatment.)

Also, there's this very old speculation about the rivalry between maryam2 & shaikha, vs mahra. I guess there was another sister too on m&s side which I don't remember. (Feel free to correct me.)

Last edited:
Congratulations to the couple and wonderful news. This shows how different could be Sh.Moh behavior from kid to kid.
Furthermore I still can't understand how they proceed in wedding ceremony. I see one attended only by men and i suppose it will be another only with woman.
But shouldn't have a common ceremony with the couple and family? Like the Jordanian royals did?

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Congratulations to the couple and wonderful news. This shows how different could be Sh.Moh behavior from kid to kid.
Furthermore I still can't understand how they proceed in wedding ceremony. I see one attended only by men and i suppose it will be another only with woman.
But shouldn't have a common ceremony with the couple and family? Like the Jordanian royals did?

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

They have a marriage contract signing ceremony then followed by men and women receptions but some too have common reception like Maryam 2nd and Khalid.

All half siblings except Latifa 3 have wished Mahra.

Back
Top Bottom