Sheikh Mohammed's Wives

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does that mean Sheikha Mahra was born out of wedlock ?

From the various replies understand that the first 15 y of Sheikha Mahra's life are not very clear.
I went through the thread dedicated to Sh.Mo children, and many posters say that during Sh. Mahra's childhood, her existence was completely uknowm. Maybe her father knew about her but not the Emirati people.

Last edited:
Many of Sheikh Mohammed's other children's childhood is unknown till they are older, so Sheikha Mahra comes as no surprise to b known at the age she was introduced at to the public.

Many of Sheikh Mohammed's other children's childhood is unknown till they are older, so Sheikha Mahra comes as no surprise to b known at the age she was introduced at to the public.

But uknown to the large public or also to the family? I mean, did the other kids kmow that they have a half sister in Greece, and were they communicating with her?

Does that mean Sheikha Mahra was born out of wedlock ?

As far as claimed the parents were married for short time. How many month or years, we don´t know.

But uknown to the large public or also to the family? I mean, did the other kids kmow that they have a half sister in Greece, and were they communicating with her?

Read post #262 and post #273. Maybe you will find an answer. As dazzling stated correctly, only small is known publicly from the childhood of Shaikh Mohammed´s children and his different marriages.

Last edited by a moderator:

From what I heard, they are not close with her.

hello girls!!!!..... i found maha on instagram, the users name its maha_mrs, and she had loose a lot of weight, she looks super skinny, but still beautiful, she post pics mostly about her dog ( a german sheperd) and her chilling out at the mall.... its interesting that she doesnt follow any of his brothers and sisters, looks like their relationship its not ok!... but i confirm that this its her account

.... i found maha on instagram, .... its interesting that she doesnt follow any of his brothers and sisters, looks like their relationship its not ok!... but i confirm that this its her account

I think it is difficult to attempt any conclusions about family matters because of an photo-page only.....

Last edited:
hello girls!!!!..... i found maha on instagram, the users name its maha_mrs, and she had loose a lot of weight, she looks super skinny, but still beautiful, she post pics mostly about her dog ( a german sheperd) and her chilling out at the mall.... its interesting that she doesnt follow any of his brothers and sisters, looks like their relationship its not ok!... but i confirm that this its her account

You are talking about Sheikha Mahra? Or Maha is another Princess?

You are talking about Sheikha Mahra? Or Maha is another Princess?

Only a small note: Being a Shaikha isn´t the same like being a princess. Both are different incumbencies.
I guess, arabsoul talked about Shaikha Mahra.

Last edited:
Only a small note: Being a Shaikha isn´t the same like being a princess. Both are different incumbencies.
I guess, arabsoul talked about Shaikha Mahra.

Sorry, the Sheikhas (Emir's wifes and daughters) are not Princesses?
I presume that Pcs Haya bears the title of Pcs from her father and not from her husband, right?

Sorry, the Sheikhas (Emir's wifes and daughters) are not Princesses?

No, they aren´t.

I presume that Pcs Haya bears the title of Pcs from her father and not from her husband, right?

Correct! Princess Haya is the daughter of the late King Hussein bin Talal of Jordan. The title "Princess" is higher in ranking as the title "Shaikha". That's why she still bears the title "Princess".

No, they aren´t.

Correct! Princess Haya is the daughter of the late King Hussein bin Talal of Jordan. The title "Princess" is higher in ranking as the title "Shaikha". That's why she still bears the title "Princess".

Thanks! I found all details difficult to understand, but fascinating.
Talking about Pcs Haya, I found an article, saying that she was not accepted by Dubai people, especially because Sheikha Hint was very respected, and also Emir's first cousin.
I do not understand, Pcs Haya, being Hachemite is coming from a high lineage, and an intelligent and lovely person. And why by respect to the first wife? She accepted that the Sheikh will have also many other wifes, what ir wrong especially with Pcs Haya?

Last edited:

I don't think that's her. The nose looks different.

Talking about Pcs Haya, I found an article, saying that she was not accepted by Dubai people........

Would be nice, if you can post the link to this article here....

I do not understand, Pcs Haya, being Hachemite is coming from a high lineage, and an intelligent and lovely person. And why by respect to the first wife? She accepted that the Sheikh will have also many other wifes, what ir wrong especially with Pcs Haya?

There may have been confusion precisely because Princess Haya comes from a highly regarded, noble family. Unlike all other wifes of Shaikh Mohammed, Princess Haya is a public personality. Even before marriage she had numerous public appearances, was visible for both women and men and it was clear that she maintain as public figure after she married with Shaikh Mohammed. This fact was certainly something unusual for those Emirati who feel closely connected to traditions or customs.

Last edited:
IMO the marriage was arranged between King Abdullah and Sheikh Mohammed. Its a win-win situation for everybody involved. Jordan is highly regarded, they claim their lineage comes directly from Mohammad, but they are poor. For UAE Ruling families, the opposite is true. So why not combine the two families, what a good idea. Ok, Haya would have to deal with a polygamous marriage but there are worse things on this planet. She gained a much bigger platform and recources for her own activities and ambitions. For King Abdullah it was important to marry Haya off well to have the focus on himself and not on other half-siblings from Hussein's various wives. After King Husseins death, he slowly started to get rid of all of them, from Haya to replacing his half brother as crown prince, installing his own son. Sheikh Mohammed finally got the public wife, a King's daughter to boot, who would be at his side at high profile western events, what makes him look better in the public eye.

IMO the marriage was arranged between King Abdullah and Sheikh Mohammed.

Thats not true, Duke. Princess Haya had reported in an newspaper article years before that she had informed King Abdullah just short before the wedding and asked for his consent. It wasn´t a arraged marriage.

Last edited:
Ok, Haya would have to deal with a polygamous marriage but there are worse things on this planet.

Princess Haya might be familiar with polygamous marriages. Her own father had serveral wives (4, but not all at the same time). So it wasn´t completely new for her with she had to deal.

For King Abdullah it was important to marry Haya off well to have the focus on himself and not on other half-siblings from Hussein's various wives. After King Husseins death, he slowly started to get rid of all of them, from Haya to replacing his half brother as crown prince, installing his own son. Sheikh Mohammed finally got the public wife, a King's daughter to boot, who would be at his side at high profile western events, what makes him look better in the public eye.

:nonono::nonono::nonono: without a comment........

Last edited:
Thats not true, Duke. Princess Haya had reported in an newspaper article years before that she had informed King Abdullah just short before the wedding and asked for his consent. It wasn´t a arraged marriage.

Its my opinion and of course I can be wrong. Just because Haya is quoted in a newspaper article doesnt make this version true. There is so much going on behind the scenes in such families, we will never know.

Hussein did have four wifes but one after another. He did not live (openly) polygamous.

Even if King Abdallah arranged this marriage, he did not oblije Haya, how could he?
A crazy question came to my mind. Since he married Pcs Haya, did Sh. M. have kids with his other women? I mean, he might not be polygamous anymore.

Even if King Abdallah arranged this marriage, he did not oblije Haya, how could he?
A crazy question came to my mind. Since he married Pcs Haya, did Sh. M. have kids with his other women? I mean, he might not be polygamous anymore.

He is still married with more than one wife......

Hey, I have a question. Sheikha Maitha once said that there are 3 Latifa's - daughters of Sheikh Mohammed. Then Nadine who is a close friend of the Al Maktoum family confirmed it on her ask.fm. Today Maitha posted this photo of Latifa 2nd.

It's her birthday today :) It is known by which wife of Sheikh Mohammed is she?

Shaikh Mohammed has two daughters with the name Latifa. One with Shaikha Hind; her birthday is in June and the other Latifa is from the Moroccan wife. Her date of birth isn´t known publicly.

Nope, there are 3 Latifa's it was confirmed by Maitha MRM on her twitter :) And Nadine herself said there are 3 girls with this name.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.290904584280230.62003.196541857049837&type=3

They have added here photos posted by Sh Mahra on her instagram and she definitely isn't the older Latifa nor the 3rd (Hind's daughter). If Maitha said that there are 3 Latifa's then we can be sure there are :p

to clear the confusion Mahra's Mrm instagram is completely different. It's shmahra_m1 :)

Last edited:
Nope, there are 3 Latifa's it was confirmed by Maitha MRM on her twitter :) And Nadine herself said there are 3 girls with this name.

They have added here photos posted by Sh Mahra on her instagram and she definitely isn't the older Latifa nor the 3rd (Hind's daughter). If Maitha said that there are 3 Latifa's then we can be sure there are :p

Shaikh Mohammed is the father of two Shaikha Latifas only. Maybe with the third Latifa is someone other meant of the family of Al Maktoum or a close friend or .....

The facebook account you have posted is a fanpage-site. It isn´t a page of someone of the al Maktoums. And the webstagram account is closed and declared as "private".

Last edited:
Ok, but if there is no kids.. you got what i mean... this might be ok for Pcs Haya.

We don´t know.....It is Shaikh Mohammed and Princess Haya´s private matter.

Last edited:
We don´t know.....It is his and Princess Haya´s private matter.

Of course, ALL this is private but we are discussinp it because somehow we feel close to these people and we want them to be happy.

Of course, ALL this is private but we are discussinp it because somehow we feel close to these people and we want them to be happy.

This is very kind of you. Thank you for your concerns. Shaikh Mohammed and his wives are adult people and they can decide in which way they want to be happy. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom