Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, :bang: Oh my god ..... Please give Sheikh Hamdan plenty of patience with all curious persons in the world! Ladies and Guys ...... please, it's not pretty when we Sheikh Hamdan hunting to try with premonitions and suspicions. To create rumors, followed rumors or even spread is really unfair. For what good is that? Who benefits such rumors? What is the goal and why we pursue it with rumors? Many people spread rumors about him, of whom they have no knowledge and a lot of rumors circulated, that he himself would live at least 500 years to make it all come true for us! If a small amount of abstruse stories are true, so what? Even if we do not like his private life should be, so it is not our right to decide how Sheikh Hamdan should make it......

He is a grown man and he's like every other person on this planet. Hamdan will inshallah this year his 30th birthday celebrate and with all due respect, it is really his own thing, where and with whom he spends his nights (and days). It should not be our intention to dispose over him. I can not understand why some want have to determine over his pure heart. It has something cruel. In his private affairs the truth is with him. Thats enough!!

My plea: keep rumors out here please.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one should believe anything until it comes from Sheikh Hamdan himself. I'm so sick of hearing these rumors. It will happen when it happens people! But for now let's concentrate on other things. I will never understand why so many girls even think they have a "shot" with him.

so is cp allowed to take women out on dates or hang out with them ?

He will probably sow is wild oats with foreign girls, and will be expected to court and marry traditionally someone from a suitable family of the region.

HH Sheikh Hamdan will know what behavior is expected of him and I'm sure he has very good manners not to exceed certain limits. At least none of which we could be aware of.

YBut Sheikha Hind will have lots of problems with his non-Emirati wife, if she happens to be a non-national.

hmm...why do you think Shaikha Hind will have lots of problems with a non-Emirati wife if Shaikh Hamdan should decide to marry a foreigner?

hmm...why do you think Shaikha Hind will have lots of problems with a non-Emirati wife if Shaikh Hamdan should decide to marry a foreigner?

Because I think these women are more conscious about the ladies who will bring up the next generation, and outsider women are not as likely aware of the Emirati culture, language, social values as a local is. And tell me do you think Sheikha Hind who herself wanted Hamdan to marry her niece would accept a non-Emirati daughter-in-law?

Also, I think Sheikh Mohammed would have little problems because he is largely concerned about the governance of Dubai. Sheikh Mohammed himself has fallen in love and married other women so he will more closely understand what his son wants. And that's it.

Sheikha Hind is the chief matriarch and would want a lady who can step into her shoes perfectly and who is best than an Emirati girl and even better if it could be Shaikha bint Saeed. The tussle seems to be some what created and handled by women in the family. Allah knows best. It's just my intuition like I said earlier. :flowers:

Imaan do you have an opinion about Hamdan's wedding aspect?;)

Last edited:
However, when it comes to Hamdan, I have this strong intuition that this man has no love story currently, nor he is missing some ex-lover as many people suggest after reading his poems. All poets write highly romantic verses, even I used to do.

That said, I believe the only factor he is delaying his marriage is not being able to find a girl of his own choice, whether she is an Emirati or not. I don't mean he is looking for an English, non-muslim girl, but yes he is looking for a compatible, educated. and SIMPLE girl. He likes simple girls. And most importantly, he is badly looking for a girl who can love HIM unconditionally. That's it. The day he finds her, mark my words he'll marry her right away. And I am pretty sure he would want her to observe abaya and abide by Emirati culture religiously, but he will want to flaunt his love for her and be by her side always. I mean no other wives. And I am pretty sure Sheikh Mohammed will have no problems with his choice choice as long as Hamdan is serving his position as CP well. But Sheikha Hind will have lots of problems with his non-Emirati wife, if she happens to be a non-national. Anyway, Allah knows the best, but this is my sixth sense and intuition. What do you say?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In response to your question.. When it comes to Sheikh Hamdan's love life, it is almost impossible to know anything about it. I have to confess, that I've had thoughts of him maybe, just maybe being secretly married. Sometimes from watching videos and seeing him interact with those around him, he gives me the vibe that he is taken, yet he does not look like a man in love. So many ideas have crossed my mind regarding his marital status. I do think however, that he is very cautious about his position in Dubai and the world stage, and therefore I can not see him jeopardizing his position for love like Majid did. Even though Majid's role was not as important as the CP role, nevertheless it was an important role. I definetely agree with you when you say that Hamdan likes simple things. That is soooo him!!! I don't know if Hamdan's plans is to have more than 1 wife like his father has. One official wife (sheikha) and the 2nd wife is a normal/ simple girl. But.. IF he is indeed single as many believe he is, I just pray that God will have mercy on him and bring an amazing woman into Hamdan's life. I pray she'll be a blessing to him and Dubai, and not a burden. An educated woman, a woman who has compassion for the poor and those in need- and is ready to roll up her sleeves and help! Not a woman who spends loads of $ on futile things. I simply can not bear the thought of Hamdan marrying a gold digger!! GOD NO!!! :sad:
Anyways, He is very busy lately and is increasingly taking leading roles in Dubai, which is great.. I am excited for his future, and I pray it is a bright one!:flowers:

Because I think these women are more conscious about the ladies who will bring up the next generation,.....

:lol: believe me, all mothers in the world are very conscious when it comes to marriage of the son :lol:

Imaan do you have an opinion about Hamdan's wedding aspect?;)

I just wish him to marry a simple, kind, balanced and educated woman who have a lot of passion for his person regardless of his status in society. I do not waste thought about her country of origin. She may a Emirati or a foreigner, a Sheikha from birth or a non-Shaikha. Also, the time for Shaikh Hamdan's wedding may come quickly or in a few years ... Allah knows best.

:lol: believe me, all mothers in the world are very conscious when it comes to marriage of the son :lol:

Yaar Iman, I understand that, LOL. Even my mother is conscious about my brother's future wife. But we are talking about Hamdan. He is a different matter. Ok you tell me, won't influential Emirati women start gossiping about Sheikha Hind letting his son (the CP) marry a non-national/non-arab Muslim woman? Sheikha Hind must be having her own circle of female friends in prominent families of Dubai. She has to show her face to those friends, family and other Emiratis who have so much respect for her.

And will you Emiratis accept a non-national and non-Arab wife for Hamdan? Hahaha, never my friend! :flowers:;)

I just wish him to marry a simple, kind and educated woman who have a lot of passion for his person regardless of his status in society. I do not waste thought about her country of origin. Also, the time for Shaikh Hamdan's wedding may come quickly or in a few years ... Allah knows best.

InshaAllah, May he get a wonderful woman that is best in his interest. And hope he marries a girl his mother approves because I believe mothers have lots of rights on their children. Sheikha Hind's happiness should matter him in this regard.

And hopes he marry a girl his mother approve because I believe mothers have lots of right on their children. Sheikha Hind's happiness should matter him in this regard.

I think Sheikh Hamdan´s happiness should matter first in this regard. But Shaikha Hind's benevolence would make it easier for everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In response to your question.. When it comes to Sheikh Hamdan's love life, it is almost impossible to know anything about it. I have to confess, that I've had thoughts of him maybe, just maybe being secretly married. Sometimes from watching videos and seeing him interact with those around him, he gives me the vibe that he is taken, yet he does not look like a man in love. So many ideas have crossed my mind regarding his marital status. I do think however, that he is very cautious about his position in Dubai and the world stage, and therefore I can not see him jeopardizing his position for love like Majid did. Even though Majid's role was not as important as the CP role, nevertheless it was an important role. I definetely agree with you when you say that Hamdan likes simple things. That is soooo him!!! I don't know if Hamdan's plans is to have more than 1 wife like his father has. One official wife (sheikha) and the 2nd wife is a normal/ simple girl. But.. IF he is indeed single as many believe he is, I just pray that God will have mercy on him and bring an amazing woman into Hamdan's life. I pray she'll be a blessing to him and Dubai, and not a burden. An educated woman, a woman who has compassion for the poor and those in need- and is ready to roll up her sleeves and help! Not a woman who spends loads of $ on futile things. I simply can not bear the thought of Hamdan marrying a gold digger!! GOD NO!!! :sad:
Anyways, He is very busy lately and is increasingly taking leading roles in Dubai, which is great.. I am excited for his future, and I pray it is a bright one!:flowers:

Thoughts of him being already taken never crossed my mind because his eyes have that sparkle, he does not behave like a married man. And if he is married, he will never hide his own kid/s. I certainly don't believe him to be married because he is always with his entourage roaming around Dubai as well as taking trips abroad. This much activity leaves no time for wife. Also whichever country he goes to he always has other men around him which makes it quite obvious he never goes alone to meet a woman in another country. And yes marrying a gold digger, NO WAY!!!! But I think he will get married before 2017 ends.

Besides,there's one issue about his foreign trips that confuses me badly. You might not know that I am from Pakistan and that makes me a Pakistani of course. The thing is Hamdan is issued hunting permits by the government of Pakistan every year twice or sometimes thrice a year and the news is published in our leading newspapers and websites. When he comes, it is reported in the print media again, the entire entourage comes to the city as well under government's protocol, but the strange thing is Hamdan never puts up pictures on Instagram during his weeks long stay in Pakistan. Like in winters that is end of December and start of January every year, he is here along with his father but he never uploads pictures of them hunting. They also come to Karachi where they have huge palaces, don't understand what they do here in the city once they're done hunting in rural areas? I once suspected he has a wife here, LOL

But we are talking about Hamdan. He is a different matter. Ok you tell me, won't influential Emirati women start gossiping about Sheikha Hind letting his son (the CP) marry a non-national/non-arab Muslim woman?

In UAE influential and non-influential persons always gossiping irrespective if you are good or bad. It doesnt matter if you are a Shaikh, a Shaikha or just a private person. ;)

Sheikha Hind must be having her own circle of female friends in prominent families of Dubai. She has to show her face to those friends, family and other Emiratis who have so much respect for her.

Indeed, but nevertheless Shaikh Hamdan's engagement in 2008 with his cousin was reportedly cancelled 2010.

Last edited:
Like I said… Sheikh Hamdan's love life is impossible to know unless you are part of his crew/entourage, or even family member. When it comes to his marital status -- I JUST DON'T KNOW!:cool:
Now, if one decides to listen to gossips, I've heard that Hamdan has many girlfriends, and loves foreign girls. So only GOD himself knows the truth!

PS: I wish he was single and met me! :lol:;) (LOL)

Like I said… Sheikh Hamdan's love life is impossible to know unless you are part of his crew/entourage, or even family member. When it comes to his marital status -- I JUST DON'T KNOW!:cool:
Now, if one decides to listen to gossips, I've heard that Hamdan has many girlfriends, and loves foreign girls. So only GOD himself knows the truth!

PS: I wish he was single and met me! :lol:;) (LOL)

LOL, But dear he may have many girlfriends as people say, but then when nobody knows him personally all they listen is actually Chinese whisper seriously. And if they don't know him, how can they be so so so sure to tell people he has manyyyyy girlfriends. This is sick. If there were any girl friends, at least some credible info would have been leaked by now like with Rashid everyone knows he had an English GF. And Hamdan is very busy to concentrate on this so called "manyyyyyyy" GFs. And the info that says Hamdan likes foreign girls is definitely self assumed by the people themselves, seriously.

And being a Muslim, I can assure you our men like English women when it comes to GFs, but simple, educated and girl-next-door kind of woman when it comes to wife. They have two very different roles of women in their minds.

Last edited:
LOL, But dear he may have many girlfriends as people say, but then when nobody knows him personally all they listen is actually Chinese whisper seriously. And if they don't know him, how can they be so so so sure to tell people he has manyyyyy girlfriends. This is sick. If there were any girl friends, at least some credible info would have been leaked by now like with Rashid everyone knows he had an English GF. And Hamdan is very busy to concentrate on this so called "manyyyyyyy" GFs. And the info that says Hamdan likes foreign girls is definitely self assumed by the people themselves, seriously.

And being a Muslim, I can assure you our men like English women when it comes to GFs, but simple, educated and girl-next-door kind of woman when it comes to wife. They have two very different roles of women in their minds.

One of the things that I really hate is the crazy amount of gossips around Hamdan's private life. Seriously!!! if one decides to pay attention to all these gossips, we will all go crazy! :bang::bang::bang:

One of the things that I really hate is the crazy amount of gossips around Hamdan's private life. Seriously!!! if one decides to pay attention to all these gossips, we will all go crazy! :bang::bang::bang:

Exactly, remember that girl called Shaikha on these threads who claimed last year that Hamdan is going to marry his father's friend's daughter very soon, and that her Malaysian friend works for Hamdan. And she literally described that girl's physical features as if she was a ramp model. That gossip message made my head spin, seriously. I believe she was delusional and cooking up a story assuming herself as "that girl". Craziness, she is also quite famous on a tumblr blog. I've read like one hundred stories on this platform and every single person that made claims wrote comments as if they are the ultimate people with top-secret information on Hamdan's life. And I kept wondering if they all follow Hamdan, eavesdropped on his phone convos., tapped his whereabouts. God knows how crazy people can be just to make their voice go heard! LOL

All those remours are very normal I mean he is handsome young and royal so until he is married he will always be a target for specuations just like Moulay rachid of Morocco.

Any news, gossips, rumored betrothals this year? I understand that his family must still be grieving the loss of their oldest son Rashid and most likely there will be no such thing this year.

Is Maktoum also not married? Maktoum comes across as a pious, shy, and family-oriented guy with not much ambition in life. I would assume a boy like him to be happily settled by now.

Any news, gossips, rumored betrothals this year? I understand that his family must still be grieving the loss of their oldest son Rashid and most likely there will be no such thing this year.

Is Maktoum also not married? Maktoum comes across as a pious, shy, and family-oriented guy with not much ambition in life. I would assume a boy like him to be happily settled by now.

Nothing new other then the usually rumors and speculation about Hamdan lol. Maktoum is still not married too.
They will find the right girls in there own time, there still young and seem to be enjoying life. :flowers:

He is not married, but you never know if he is in love or whatever. By the way, why do you think he is "pious"? I mean what makes you say that? :lol:

He is not married, but you never know if he is in love or whatever. By the way, why do you think he is "pious"? I mean what makes you say that? :lol:
I remember seeing a photo of him handing out a trophy to a European or American sportswoman. She was smiling at him and he was looking at the ground (he was literally looking at the GROUND avoiding eye contact with her). :lol: I believe there is a verse somewhere in the Quran telling men to lower the gazes or something along those lines and that is what crossed my mind seeing that picture. Whatever the case, he comes across as very shy and sensitive.

I remember seeing a photo of him handing out a trophy to a European or American sportswoman. She was smiling at him and he was looking at the ground (he was literally looking at the GROUND avoiding eye contact with her). :lol: I believe there is a verse somewhere in the Quran telling men to lower the gazes or something along those lines and that is what crossed my mind seeing that picture. Whatever the case, he comes across as very shy and sensitive.

Yes, there are indeed verses for both men and women to lower their gazes and protect their chastity. But that video might be old I believe as he has now been made to understand that he has got a public role and that he must comply with basic etiquette i.e. taking hand shakes with decency and easiness since he is the deputy ruler. Nevertheless, he handles hand shakes with women with poise now.

Besides, I believe, he is the only Maktoum man, who despite having a strong stature in the governance, has been sparred from all controversies, alleged relationships, and the wrath of claims from psychotic women. Though he receives scarce female attention, he is bestowed with ultimate privacy this way, at least! He seems like a kind man.

Yes, there are indeed verses for both men and women to lower their gazes and protect their chastity. But that video might be old I believe as he has now been made to understand that he has got a public role and that he must comply with basic etiquette i.e. taking hand shakes with decency and easiness since he is the deputy ruler. Nevertheless, he handles hand shakes with women with poise now.

Besides, I believe, he is the only Maktoum man, who despite having a strong stature in the governance, has been sparred from all controversies, alleged relationships, and the wrath of claims from psychotic women. Though he receives scarce female attention, he is bestowed with ultimate privacy this way, at least! He seems like a kind man.
Sheikh Maktoum has fan girls too lol, I have seen a lot of girls asking about him on blogs and forums. Its just so hard to get info on him that you just don't hear about them like you do his brothers fan girls.

Indeed! :) Let him go on his first round, and we'll see - if she's going to be a traditional wife or not, if the children will be introduced to the social media and all.

It's a bit early to even talk of a second marriage. Time will tell and he knows best what suits him and what his family's expectations are.

Do you think Sheikh Hamdan will have multiple wives?

Until you never know if he has private wives like his father, he remains unmarried. That's how it goes by. And to know if he already has already one or more "private wives", you will have to wait for another 15 or 20 years when his "official children" will already be in the limelight

Until you never know if he has private wives like his father, he remains unmarried. That's how it goes by. And to know if he already has already one or more "private wives", you will have to wait for another 15 or 20 years when his "official children" will already be in the limelight

My thoughts exactly:) Judging by how private he's been on his personal life until now, I tend to think there will be a discreet curtain between his family and the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom