Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettina

Aristocracy
City
Almere
Country
Netherlands
Still no news on Hamdan's wedding? I really think he will be married before end of the year so i wait for the announcement. It can come any day now.
He can't get out of it now. If the announcement doesn't come one of these days, some evil minds might begin to speculate he can't afford a lavish wedding at this moment. :lol:

loool!

Maybe he's too busy with his wedding that's why there is no news about him;)

loool!

Maybe he's too busy with his wedding that's why there is no news about him;)

Yeah, it is not a common wedding ofcourse. It will be a HUGE WEDDING that last for days and days. Hamdan is probably hand-writing the invitations right now. That might take some time, writing thousands of cards..... And then he has to fit his clothes, arrange the entertainment, decorate the reception room and check the menu. A tough job :)

Most likely ..NOT!!! :ROFLMAO:
I bet he and Daddy Mo are too busy trying to fix the mess they caused in Dubai...:whistling::whistling:

Most likely ..NOT!!! :ROFLMAO:
I bet he and Daddy Mo are too busy trying to fix the mess they caused in Dubai...:whistling::whistling:

or they think a wedding will distract everyone to their advantage. i think the wedding will still be soon.

A wedding now would be the height of irresponsibility and totally crass given the gravity of the financial situation on their hands right now. But given that this IS the Maktoums...ring those wedding bells I guess....

That's true! Mebrouk to Daan and of course they will organize a huge ceremony as usual :))

:eek: that soon!
well,I guess thats their way of distracting people from Dubai's financial situation:whistling:
congrats to hamdan and shiekha :flowers:

The wedding will be special but the Al Maktoum wedding FYI arent anything over the top like many other royal weddings.
Everything special will be in the ladies wedding since the mens wedding/lunch is very basic and no fuss goes into it.

:eek: that soon!
well,I guess thats their way of distracting people from Dubai's financial situation:whistling:
congrats to hamdan and shiekha :flowers:

No, the wedding of Sheikh Hamdan has been planned for the first half of 2010 since the couple got engaged.

the first of april is like a joke (day) never mind i don't know how to explain... well congrats to both of them! I hope we will get lots of pics and video's too see!

i'm sure Hamdan will get a great wedding. The Maks will have to pay the wedding dresses in advance though. I don't think they will get much credit nowadays. :ermm:

But the wedding will be great! Dazzling, do you know the program, how many days and t=do the UAE people get some days off? Will we get to see a glance of the bride? Where is the couple going to live? You told us once that Hamdan has his own palace outside of Zaba'eel so is his wife going to move in with him? Or does she get her own palace? So many questions.....

And most important dear Dazz:flowers:, when you get the invitation, will you let us know??

The wedding will be special but the Al Maktoum wedding FYI arent anything over the top like many other royal weddings.
Everything special will be in the ladies wedding since the mens wedding/lunch is very basic and no fuss goes into it.

No, the wedding of Sheikh Hamdan has been planned for the first half of 2010 since the couple got engaged.

Sorry for stupid question but he IS marrying his cousing Sheikha Sheikha isn't he? It is not in the public message on Hamdan's page so I was wondering. How do we know for sure who is is marrying? I want to send a card to the couple (i have adress of Zabaeel palace) and I don't want to offend anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do u guys know that this is all true??? Hamdan could back it up at any given min.. April is still far away...:whistling:

maybe a stupid question:

does this 1/4/2010 mean 1st of april or 4. January?
Is it the american writing of the date or the european?

I suppose it is the 4. January, because it it written with slashes and that is unusual for the european spelling.

maybe a stupid question:

does this 1/4/2010 mean 1st of april or 4. January?
Is it the american writing of the date or the european?

I suppose it is the 4. January, because it it written with slashes and that is unusual for the european spelling.

Very good idea! It could be 4 of januari? Only 3 weeks from now that is :ohmy:. Dunno but earlier it was said he would marry end of this year so who knows? Dazz Darling...... Please come out of your hiding place and tell us....

the first of april is like a joke (day) never mind i don't know how to explain... well congrats to both of them! I hope we will get lots of pics and video's too see!

wait so its april 1st....they probably right the date first and then the month...i thought it was january 4

will it be a public wedding....not like out in the public...do you we'll ever get to see his wife?

Last edited by a moderator:
wait so its april 1st....they probably right the date first and then the month...i thought it was january 4
will it be a public wedding....not like out in the public...do you we'll ever get to see his wife?

Yes, the wedding is on April 1st, 2010. All countries except America write day, month and year.

As to the wedding, I believe it will be similar to what we saw of Sheikh Naseer and Sheikha Sheikha in Oct. The men will have a wedding banquet, which will be public, televised and open to to photographers. The bride's side will also have a banquet but it will be private. The "nikkahnama" (at least, that's what I call the marriage document) will be signed. They'll probably have a private wedding reception later. I believe Prince Hashem of Jordan's wedding was also like that.

i'm sure Hamdan will get a great wedding. The Maks will have to pay the wedding dresses in advance though. I don't think they will get much credit nowadays. :ermm:

But the wedding will be great! Dazzling, do you know the program, how many days and t=do the UAE people get some days off? Will we get to see a glance of the bride? Where is the couple going to live? You told us once that Hamdan has his own palace outside of Zaba'eel so is his wife going to move in with him? Or does she get her own palace? So many questions.....

And most important dear Dazz:flowers:, when you get the invitation, will you let us know??

Sorry for stupid question but he IS marrying his cousing Sheikha Sheikha isn't he? It is not in the public message on Hamdan's page so I was wondering. How do we know for sure who is is marrying? I want to send a card to the couple (i have adress of Zabaeel palace) and I don't want to offend anyone.

When I get the invitation ill post it for everyone to see.
There will be no holiday given and the wedding is only one day but there could be dinners and small parties leading up to the wedding but those are quite small for family and very close friends.
I dont know if you will see the bride, she isnt a public person and not sure if Hamdan will let her appear in public, we have to wait and see.

Brides name is Sheikha Sheikha.

i hope he's wife sheikha sheikha is a public wife...i mean wuts he gna do later on...marry another women like his dad to be his public wife.

i hope he's wife sheikha sheikha is a public wife...i mean wuts he gna do later on...marry another women like his dad to be his public wife.

i think sheikha sheikha won't be the public wife:cool:.......did she have ever been public, just like princess haya? if no, i think wouldn't after the wedding:whistling: maybe hamdan will marry just like his dad:ermm:, coz he's always tend to follow his dad's step.......

I read another arabic forum sh hamdan dont want marry sheikha sheikha he grandmother sheikha hind mother say he must married from mother side.whell he cant dont married another poor hamdan

is that true??? deniz.......coz after the engagement, i thought hamdan is really, prepare and willing to marry his cousin??

OMG...u guy's make his wedding day sound like judgement day...it sounds like he musta really not wanna marry her

I read in fanmaktoum.net he wirst must first a girl from mother site marry whell sheikha hind is first lady also first wive from sh.mo and he childs can only cp from dubai (hamdan is cp) grandmother from fazza and sh.sheikha is self grand mother sheikha hind mother and sheikha sheikha mother is sister from fazza3 and he must she marry, fazza3 is realy poor he must married a girl he dont love and a cousine sh mohammed want before sh mohammed al nahyan daughter relationship with al nahyan is stoped from juma al maktoum

I read another arabic forum sh hamdan dont want marry sheikha sheikha he grandmother sheikha hind mother say he must married from mother side.whell he cant dont married another poor hamdan

same what i heard from a girl...

and i tought 1-04-2010 means first of april since we write it that way in holland that's why i said it. :)

we'll see if we will get to see pictures i hope so

Fien when you realy live in uae why you dont hear sheikh mohammed al nahyan daughter speculation fiance with fazza3 and hind and she mother dont want!why help al nahyan al maktoum for finance for dubai whell manal is maktoum and married a al nahyan abu dhabi have more money as dubai

Can we please stay on topic which is
what type of wedding will Hamdan have.
All the above of Hamdan not wanting/wanting Sheikha Sheikha is speculation & the discussion of Hamdand re-marrying is off topic.
Further posts will be deleted without notice.

Thank you :flowers:

Can we please stay on topic which is

what type of wedding will Hamdan have.
All the above of Hamdan not wanting/wanting Sheikha Sheikha is speculation & the discussion of Hamdand re-marrying is off topic.
Further posts will be deleted without notice.

Thank you :flowers:

Well, technically discussing the topic of what kind of wedding will he have is also speculation.

Congratulations to the newlyweds

The bride looks beautiful as a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom