Salaam from Malaysia - the Malay Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TunTeja

Commoner
City
Kuala Lumpur
Country
Malaysia
Salaam and greetings to everyone,

I recently stumbled on this website while googling for some info on history, a subject I enjoyed reading.

I would like to help contribute on info on the Malay Royals which will cover the Malay archipelagoes and regions of Malaysia, Brunei, Singapura (Singapore), Indonesia, Phillipines and to a certain extend Thailand (Kingdom of Pattani).

My roots could be traced back to the kingdom of Melaka (Malacca) and Perak as well as the Pattani (southern Thailand), with traces of Persians and Mongols of Samarkhand, as well as Arabs. Since our region of South East Asia is an ancient trading center, it is a melting pot of almost every races in the world. For example in Melaka and Pulau Pinang, one can traced their anchestries to Malay, Arabs, Persians, Portuguese, Dutch, English, Chinese, Indians, etc.

I would also be able to provide some info and perhaps clear some queries on Islam and muslim in general and its history as I am muslim. For eg. Islam in Malaysia was propogated by the sufis

I hope the Admin can (re)organize a forum titled Raja-raja Melayu (Malay Royals) which with a subforum of the 9 royal families of Malaysia, and if possible to put sub-forums other non-reigning Malay royal houses such as those of Singapura, Pattani, Phillipines and Indonesia.

Perhaps this can be used as reference to trace the Malay royalties as well as to preserve our history.

I may not have much time, but will try to contribute on this info to share with others.

/Teja

Well...I don't want to sound mean or rude ...but, do you have any proof your royal decsendance?
I'm so sorry for asking. There are dozens of pretenders in the web.:whistling:

I hope the Admin can (re)organize a forum titled Raja-raja Melayu (Malay Royals) which with a subforum of the 9 royal families of Malaysia, and if possible to put sub-forums other non-reigning Malay royal houses such as those of Singapura, Pattani, Phillipines and Indonesia.
One day we may be able to create a Royalty of Malaysia forum with subforums for the nine royal families but at this stage there is not enough content to warrant a separate forum. We currently have two threads, Royalty of Malaysia and Royalty of the Malay, Indonesian and Philippine Archipeligos.

Back
Top Bottom