Royal Teenagers and social media

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PhillyMonarchist

Aristocracy
City
philadelphia
Country
United States
A while back I found Princess Ingrid Alexandra Private personal Account by accident I know for a fact that this was her because it was followed by someone who would 100% know her personally and this person dont follow any fans accounts I am not going to say who saids person name is because it would give clues to finding the account the account was private and I did not request to follow as I know her Royal highness's privacy. I also know from a interview that she said she was told that she is not allowed to have a social media account a rule royals close to the throne are likely told but I am certain as this rule is often broken because teenagers are teenagers I know for a fact that only royals have accounts Like Isabella of Denmark because they been a large leak of selfie taken by isabella and other photos of the like that been likes.

A while back I found Princess Ingrid Alexandra Private personal Account by accident I know for a fact that this was her because it was followed by someone who would 100% know her personally and this person dont follow any fans accounts I am not going to say who saids person name is because it would give clues to finding the account the account was private and I did not request to follow as I know her Royal highness's privacy. I also know from a interview that she said she was told that she is not allowed to have a social media account a rule royals close to the throne are likely told but I am certain as this rule is often broken because teenagers are teenagers I know for a fact that only royals have accounts Like Isabella of Denmark because they been a large leak of selfie taken by isabella and other photos of the like that been likes.

Prince Christian also has a private account, but this is normal, they are young and want to follow what their friends post on social media.

Victoria de Marichalar:
Count Nikolai of Monpezat:
Prince Aymeric:
Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau:
Count Claus-Casimir of Orange-Nassau:
Leah Isadora Behn:

Last edited:
Instagram account of Prince Achileas of Greece and Denmar
(@achi_of_denmark)
Achi on Instagram: @achi_of_denmark

:previous: There is a verified Instagram account for achi_of_greece, instagram.com/achi_of_greece which makes sense. It is strange to me for him to have an Instagram account for achi_of_denmark, other than for him to claim it so it won't get claimed and used by someone else trying to impersonate him.

Back
Top Bottom