Royal style vs. Celebrity style

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That horrible Gucci thing ..what is it called ...a mess??? Should never be seen in public again neither Lopez or Charlotte looked in any way well dressed here IMO

Queen Noor and the late Elizabeth Taylor in the same caftan: Photo - Noor wore hers in January, 2005.

If I were a royal (or just plain wealthy), I certainly would not be buying my clothing off the rack or clothing that other people could purchase from a designer. I would insist on having original, one-of-a-kind clothing, like HM does.

^ I'd still shop off-rack and go to designers for clothes. I pretty much dress the same way Kate, Charlotte & CP's Mary & Letizia. So nothing special for me.

From www.hola.com, a comparison as SJP, worn the same gown as Charlotte did in her uncle's wedding, but in red, with a pair of nightmare shoes....

Charlotte Casiraghi inspires Sarah Jessica Parker for premiere look - hellomagazine.com

We can vote "Who did the best.."

I vote Charlotte, for the choice of the colour.

And IMO it is a gown for a young person and not a late 40ies petite...

No comments for the shoes worn by SJP. Christian Louboutin...
http://www.heelshield.com/christian-louboutins-lions-paw-shoes/

Last edited:
Charlotte looks absolutely exquisite in her ice blue gown. The striking belt does add to the elegance and glamor of the look. The sparkle of the diamond earings just finishes the picture. Absolutely beautiful. As for Sarah Jessica Parker. I do not know what to say. With the harsh way in which her hair is pulled back together with the bright red shade of the gown and cape, "Bride of Dracula" almost comes to mind. Unfortunately not a flattering look this time for Sarah.

Last edited:
Charlotte looks absolutely exquisite in her ice blue gown. The striking belt does add to the elegance and glamor of the look. The sparkle of the diamond earings just finishes the picture. Absolutely beautiful. As for Sarah Jessica Parker. I do not know what to say. With the harsh way in which her hair is pulled back together with the bright red shade of the gown and cape, "Bride of Dracula" almost comes to mind. Unfortunately not a flattering look this time for Sarah.

Perfectly agree with you. Generally speaking, In think that for these glamorous stars it is better to have a look around before choose an outfit, if it has been already worn, by whom, and under which circumastances.
In this case, this outfit worn by such a young beauty like Charlotte, especially to her uncle's wedding (pics made the tour of the world) it is condamnating any other woman wears it, especially with 20 years difference between them.

Too much self confidence for SJP, or ignorance. Stylist/seller is also guilty.

I vote for Charlotte. The ice blue color as well as the belt are better.

Back
Top Bottom