Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 2: October 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the first picture of Marie Chantal that
I’ve seen in quite awhile. She looks really good! The style and colour of the dress suits her very well.

Wat a lovely picture of Princess Irene qui was thinking at her Past in Grecce.

It's a bit melancholy that Irene spends all her time with Sofia and she still didn't want to wear anything else to the wedding?

Princess Theodora was dressed extremely simply in that blue dress and despite her pretty face....her expression seemed a bit wistful, imho.:ermm:

Last edited:
From all the GRF ladies my top ten;
Princess Tatiana
Princess Maria-Olympia
Arieta Morales.
Queen Anne-Marie
Princess Alexia
CP Marie-Chantal

And bottom Princess Theodora.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

At the hotel and wedding lunch today:

** Nina ** Nina ** Irene ** Alexia with daughters ** Alexia ** Tatiana ** Theodora ** Theodora & Tatiana **
I don't get the dress code of the today's lunch. Jeans and sport shoes? Ok it Is mid-day buy the Nautic Club is a prestigious area not an open air Taverna-Souvlaki They could have a day chic code but not an excursion one.
The newlyweds are city chic both and their close family is like climbing mountain

Last edited:
Today´s suit of Nina´s is another example of her, obviously, lack of taste... That huge skirt is an offence to the eye.

I also wonder why she wore white day after day after day!

Princess Maria Olympia at The Fashion Awards 2021 at Royal Albert Hall this evening, November 29:

** Full view **

Princess Maria Olympia at The Fashion Awards 2021 at Royal Albert Hall this evening, November 29:

** Full view **
I find soo funny that some ladies risk pneumonia for a couple of pics. It is almost December in London and being with a summer dress outside is completely crazy. Look at the back the others ladies wear winter covers. Maria-Olympia stayed at least some minutes for posing without coat or at least a shawl. I hope she won't be sick.
Back to the dress I don't like the middle part.

Princess Irene at a charity concert in Madrid this evening, February 7:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Maria-Olympia at the 'The Fendi Set' book launch event at the Royal Academy of Arts in London on February 8:

** Full view **

Nice sweater on MC. Pavlov would look so much better without the aging grey and white facial hair

Back
Top Bottom