Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 2: October 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of the Crown Princess nicest looks in a long time.

Maria-Olympia at a dinner hosted by Olivier Rousteing to mark the opening of Balmain's new London boutique in London yesterday:

** Full view ** Upper part **

MC herself looks radiant and beautiful. But that out does her no favors at all.

Marie-Chantal and Maria-Olympia at the 2023 Prince's Trust Gala in Manhattan, New York City on April 27:

On April 28 Maria-Olympia attended the Armani Beauty launch of the My Way Refillable Parfum with Sydney Sweeney in New York City:

Last edited:
A really lovely shade of blue on the Crown Princess and one of her better looks in sometime.

The Greek ladies never let us down. Incredibly chic both! Love MC!

Crown Princess Maire-Chantal wore custom made Mary Katrantzou. She's always one of the best dressed, although I much preferred the Dior she wore for the reception. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks lovely. But I am not sure why she is carrying a book of Marcel Proust: “in search of lost times” …

It's from a collaboration Maria-Olympia did with Olympia Le-Tan. M-C wore another clutch-book from the same collection for the reception.

Princess Tatiana is still the best dressed Greek Princess and a really lovely hairstyle too!

Maria-Olympia attended the Christian Dior show in Paris today, July 3:

** Full view **

Maria-Olympia attended the Valentino Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2023/2024 show in Paris today, July 5:

I like the dress and her hair.
And I have to say, I like it so much, when she smiles. She just looks really beautiful, even more than when she looks serious.

She looks a lot like a real-life Barbie doll.

She looks a lot like a real-life Barbie doll.

Yes, a little. On the other hand she looks much nicer when smiling and in that dress really pretty. I didn't like that fish-mouth expression she used to have when posing for photos.

M-O indeed looks much better when she's not posing/on runway.

A really nice and simple look on Princess Maria Olympia.

Off topic posts have been removed, please use the relevant news/current events threads instead. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom