Queen Rania: Picture Thread 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the Harper's Bazaar photos. They are from the British edition March 2008. The interview that goes with it is worth a read as well, if people can track down the magazine

Photos

wow wow wow....these pics are absolutly amazing. Eventhough some people say she isn't beautiful if you look closly at her, no one can make such beautiful picture of an really ugly person. She's got that something!!!:wub:

I made collages of them ( with other pics )

Image - TinyPic - Erfahrungen gemeinsam machen!™

Last edited:
wow wow wow....these pics are absolutly amazing. Eventhough some people say she isn't beautiful if you look closly at her, no one can make such beautiful picture of an really ugly person. She's got that something!!!:wub:

I made collages of them ( with other pics )

Hi Seraphine,

I don't think anyone has ever said she is ugly but she isn't like her pictures when you see her in person and up close. To be honest, you see prettier Arab women in the street every day. I think some people including me have said they preferred her when she was more natural in her look and not so heavily styled and made up. The pictures you see are all retouched, not just for Queen Rania b ut for all celebrity people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's move on with the topic of the thread please....

Thank you

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

I always feel sth wrong in the eyes that's why close up shots are not the right choice for her:)

Thanks reeda and Salma :flowers:.
Thanks Jordan :flowers:, I haven't seen this picturee before. Does anyone knows from what year the foto is?

Thanks reeda and Salma :flowers:.
Thanks Jordan :flowers:, I haven't seen this picturee before. Does anyone knows from what year the foto is?

You´re welcome. I think this pic posted by Jordan was taken in 1999 during her first visit to USA.

Thank you for those photos. There were many I had not seen before.

I like the photo of Rania wearing a poppy, it's nice to see that she was supporting such a worthwhile cause.

Thanks so much Jordan. I hadn't seen many pictures, too.

Beautiful and huge pictures , thank you Jordan, they may be old Petra pictures which makes them precious.

Very nice pics thank u jordan .... I hadn't seen many pictures, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom