Queen Rania for the United Nations

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quuen Rania named the Honorary Global Chair of UNGEI
Rania Al Abdullah Queen of Jordan Official Web Site
A remarkable thing has happened. In the last nine years, the number of out of school children has dropped by nearly a third, while for girls that number has plummeted by two thirds.
The United Nations Girls’ Education Initiative (UNGEI) is one of the unsung heroes in this astonishing story. UNGEI is proof that mountains can be moved. Their open embrace of partnerships around the world, from the largest government to the smallest NGO, has shown how we can overcome one of the toughest challenges in the world.

Quuen Rania named the Honorary Global Chair of UNGEI
Rania Al Abdullah Queen of Jordan Official Web Site
A remarkable thing has happened. In the last nine years, the number of out of school children has dropped by nearly a third, while for girls that number has plummeted by two thirds.
The United Nations Girls’ Education Initiative (UNGEI) is one of the unsung heroes in this astonishing story. UNGEI is proof that mountains can be moved. Their open embrace of partnerships around the world, from the largest government to the smallest NGO, has shown how we can overcome one of the toughest challenges in the world.

Queen Rania chosen honorary chair of the UN Initiative for teaching of girls

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5008/news1232943.jpg

Thank you for the photos salma. Do you know what they discussed?

No Little star sorry

Madamoiselle Lilo, I've looked at these photos in the fashion thread, and no mention was made as to who Q Rania was meeting with- to my surprise, it WAS Mia Farrow as you pointed out. Thanks for adding the detail i'd missed.

hoi i'm nadin a long time fan& first time writing. i'm watching CNN and Queen Rania is normal giving her vision& opinion of the haiti earthquake. just wanted that people will watch ( sorry for my not perfect engels. still hope that is good to read)

I admire QRania. she is a a role model for me.

The visit was supposed to take place between October 19 to October 23

UN Foundation Board Meets in Ghana
...Other Board members who couldn't travel to Ghana are Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah (Jordan), Chairperson of the Queen Rania Foundation for Education and the Jordan River Foundation;...
Source

Norway's Queen Sonja, Queen Rania of Jordan, and Norway's King Harald, in the background welcome from left, Muhammad Yunus, Gro Harlem Brundtland, Hisashi Owada, Kofi Annan and Ted Turner of the United Nations Foundation Board of Directors, at the Royal Palace, in Oslo, Monday, June 20, 2011.
Daylife
Twitter:
Things that never fail to impress me: dedication of the UN Foundation Board,& the great work they do http://yfrog.com/kk11988598j

Last edited:
Rania's appearance in Norwey was a total surprise for me. She looks good but I wish there were more pictures from this event... :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom