Queen Mary of Denmark Jewels 1: 14 Jan 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She wore the tiara on a perfect way , but as all the new Queens , except Matilde , she is not as the Royals of the past.
The best wearer of the tiara was Queen ingrid.

Queen Mary looked stunning in the pearl tiara. It looks perfect on her and she wears it beautifully. Due to her dark hair the pearls stand out much better than when QMII wore it.

The hairpin was a nice touch that perfectly complemented her look. I wonder if the gems are real?

Not a fan either; might have worked with a round instead of V-neck. But in general, I don't like the combination of multiple unrelated necklaces.

I wasn't a fan of the gold band necklace ,it might have looked better with a different dress or without the other smaller necklaces.

Agreed. Her outfit was just beautiful, but I didn’t think the gold band necklace really complimented her dress. It seemed a bit heavy.

I think just the simple pendant necklaces would have worked better. I like the layering trend- but those 2 very different styles didn’t work together imo.

Also- the gold band is such a statement piece that I didn’t even notice the smallest pendant anyway on the first- or second- lol- look.

Last edited:
Queen Mary looked stunning in the pearl tiara. It looks perfect on her and she wears it beautifully. Due to her dark hair the pearls stand out much better than when QMII wore it.
I agree the tiara looks very good on HM the Queen . However it looked equally magnificent on QM11 in her first portrait's after her accession .

Does anyone knows about the bracelets worn by queen Mary in the Norwegian state banquet, she seems to be wearing 3 two of them seems to be in diamonds while the third looks to be diamonds and pearls

Does anyone knows about the bracelets worn by queen Mary in the Norwegian state banquet, she seems to be wearing 3 two of them seems to be in diamonds while the third looks to be diamonds and pearls

They're all diamonds, and I believe they're her personal property.

Back
Top Bottom