Queen Máxima Jewels 1: 2013 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really jealous already of her engagement ring, but a second orange beautiful one ? I won't survive ! LOL !

I just love that necklace .. I just cannot stop saying she looked totally amazing those 2 days .. and the jewels such stunning the brooch as well I am rabbling sorry am tired ...

What an incredible diamond pendant on that necklace which is gaspworthy alone just for the amount and size of diamonds. Just indescribable.

Simply stunning,avid royal jewel watchers got a rare treat in the Netherlands this week!

Last edited by a moderator:
Such magnificent jewels! I especially love that pink topaz brooch!

Last edited by a moderator:
A bow brooch; I just love that style. This looks like a modern design in comparison to the more traditional ones.

Last edited:
Very nice bow brooch, perfectly placed. I also like the diamond hoop earrings, at least that's what it looks like to me. wouldn't think it would go with such an outfit but looks good.

Its a very beautiful brooch,I wonder if its new or has she worn it before?

That's an interesting set; thanks for posting, Dbarn. You'd never think the brooch was two separate pieces, it really looks like one large piece.

Queen Maxima wearing some lovely pieces today to match her bright orange shirt:

*Images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• max1.jpg
    max1.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 658
  • max2.jpg
    max2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,534
  • max3.jpg
    max3.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 4,886
Wow! I can't wait to see more of the jewelry that she has access to.

Wow.

AMAZING!!

NOBODY does bling like Max.

I mean . . .

Nobody HAS bling like Max!!!!

I loved her earrings tonight- pics in her eveingwear thread.

I love, love, love these orange pieces! Some of my favorites! First time I have seen them. Have they been worn before?

Stunning orange jewels!

Last edited:
What stones would the orange ones be?

Also, does anyone have a close up of the earrings worn with the pink evening wear, big sleeves?

What stones would the orange ones be?

Also, does anyone have a close up of the earrings worn with the pink evening wear, big sleeves?

I'm guessing the stones are citrine or orange sapphires.

Last edited:
and any photo of the lovely earings she use tonight! with the pink dresss?

What I like about Maxima's jewellery is that it's never boring. I don't like the big, chunky costume pieces she wears but I love the variety of precious and semi-precious stones featured in her jewels, I don't believe I've seen any other royal display such a diverse and versatile collection. She certainly knows how to make a statement with her jewels and never appears overpowered by them.

This is the only good picture of the earrings from last night I could find. There is a better picture in one of the older threads.

Attachments

• max1.jpg
    max1.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 2,997
What I like about Maxima's jewellery is that it's never boring. I don't like the big, chunky costume pieces she wears but I love the variety of precious and semi-precious stones featured in her jewels, I don't believe I've seen any other royal display such a diverse and versatile collection. She certainly knows how to make a statement with her jewels and never appears overpowered by them.

This is the only good picture of the earrings from last night I could find. There is a better picture in one of the older threads.

She's worn the shorter version of these earrings in the past. I'll look for a picture.

v6tczt.jpg

stunning, thank you for the photos and I agree I don't like her chunky costume jewellery but the real staff she has is incredible!!!

H. Stern Earrings

This pair of earrings were designed by Diane Von Fürstenberg for H. Stern. The earrings are composed with pink tourmalines, beryls, rubies, citrines and diamonds. They can be worn in a shorter version or as brooches.

Shorter version and brooches:
http://www.reinamaxima.com/img/aaa3.jpg

Attachments

• 581026_422143144496331_1603152600_n.jpg
    581026_422143144496331_1603152600_n.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,541
Last edited:
This pair of earrings were designed by Diane Von Fürstenberg for H. Stern. The earrings are composed with pink tourmalines, beryls, rubies, citrines and diamonds. They can be worn in a shorter version or as brooches.

Shorter version and brooches:
http://www.reinamaxima.com/img/aaa3.jpg

Like I said- to die for! Would be lovely as a brooch as well!

This is the fire opal set.

FINALLY!!! A sighting of a Royal wearing something using my Birthstone as the main gem!!!

Never thought I'd ever see the day when that would happen, as Opals don't seem to be all that well liked by the Royals.

Off to do silly happy dance now... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom