Princess Stephanie Pictures Part IV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Steph looks really nice as a blonde, reminds me of Camille.

I think she looks good with her face a little fatter too (maybe she was pregnant in the pic I'm looking at but I just like how she looks).

I agree, it's always so fascinating to see and compare the many faces she has, I wonder what more we'll see in the future :) Thanks Michelle for posting the SIPA pics!

So in love with Mario...

23h545t.jpg

(HOLA)

My all-time and forever favourite picture of Stephanie....

stephanie2001fc3.jpg

(Paris Match)

I love how her eyes look in that pic.

I found some more pics from the video shooting in Paris that have not been posted before and as the pics are already around 2 months old, I post them here :)

23w4oic.jpg
23w4pwg.jpg
23w4rr8.jpg
23w4s45.jpg

(polfoto)

iceflower said:
I found some more pics from the video shooting in Paris that have not been posted before and as the pics are already around 2 months old, I post them here :)

Thank you. She seems so friendly with everyone. Relaxed too. Very nice pictures.:flowers:

Wow, she looks fantastic in that Roba Press picture and I love the one of Steph and Camille, with her pacifier...SO CUTE!

Ani

kiina said:
Thank you. She seems so friendly with everyone. Relaxed too. Very nice pictures.:flowers:
You are welcome, kiina :) and I agree, she seems to really have enjoyed the work in Paris.. And Michelle, thanks for the screencaps of sweet Steph, you can nearly hear her talking and laughing..:)

Michelle,
I love the pictures of Stephanie with a new hairstyle. She looks fabulous! Thanks for posting.:)

Steph and Jean-Yves on the evening of their engagement party and at the next morning - probably quite tired :flowers:

24e9mh5.jpg
24e9o9h.jpg

(HELLO)

:cool: really cool thanks Michelle:lol:

Sweet and charming Steph in summer 1999:

42n30cx.jpg
48db09d.jpg

(HOLA)

Thanks for putting all the wonderful ffas pictures together, Michelle and Seb!
It's always great to see Steph doing her job for that organisation, I especially like the pic of her in the beach café, that's very natural..:)

Indeed, young Steph looks very beautiful and glamorous on that pic you've posted, Ianna, thanks! :)

Holding hands with her beloved father in 1990 - isopix:

Steph with Rainier

iceflower said:
Indeed, young Steph looks very beautiful and glamorous on that pic you've posted, Ianna, thanks! :)

You're welcome, iceflower!:flowers: I can only say the same for your pic..Stephanie is so beautiful there! Also, you have found great picture source!;) Keep posting!

Last edited:
Aww steph has always been cute , Thanks Ianna

The more work Stephanie does with charities (particularly FAM), the more she seems to appear as that soft teenager with the shy smile that seemed to disappear after her mother died.

All of this work is certainly having a good effect on Stephanie!

Ann

For what occasion Stephanie appeared on TV. Was it b/c Fight AIDS Monaco campaign?

Lakshmi said:
For what occasion Stephanie appeared on TV. Was it b/c Fight AIDS Monaco campaign?

Yap, it was .... :flowers:

Thanks for posting the sweet pics of Steph, Ianna, and Michelle thanks for that screencap, Steph looked very charming and I like that colour on her, a bit more colours than black or white would be nice on her..;) :)

Roses for Princess:flowers:

Pic

Back
Top Bottom