Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Norwegian Se og Hør writes:

Earlier this year, Se og Hør met Hank Greenberg (48), the self-proclaimed shaman Durek Verrett's (45) boyfriend, in the United States. Many have been curious about their relationship, especially after Verrett chose to talk about having been with Greenberg.
However, there was no rosy picture the American painted of his ex-boyfriend, who is now in a relationship with Princess Märtha Louise. In the interview, Greenberg claimed that Verrett was violent, a statement that was otherwise supported by a police report. He also claimed that Verrett had changed after a kidney transplant and that he was manipulative.
He also said that Verrett's lawyer asked him to sign a confidentiality agreement. He received the agreement from Verrett's lawyer, Jo-Na Williams. However, Greenberg refused to sign the deal, saying his life was "not for sale."
Se og Hør can reveal in this week's edition exclusively that Verrett and Märtha Louise are again trying to threaten Greenberg to silence. He has received a letter from US star attorney Richard Gora of the law firm Gora LLC, threatening him with legal action if he makes several allegations about his boyfriend.
The lawyer claims he has been hired as litigation lawyer for Princess Märtha Louise and Shaman Durek Verrett. Greenberg is threatened that if he does not do what the lawyer says, it can be very expensive for him.
That a member of the Norwegian royal family has given her consent to such a letter against an individual is very startling and probably never happened before.
"Since Shaman Durek entered into his relationship with Princess Märtha Louise, he has experienced a series of serious and false accusations against himself. If you refuse to comply, we will be forced to bring legal action against you", the letter states.
The letter, which Se og Hør has been given access to, is signed. There are also Princess Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett as recipients on copy.
The letter clearly states that he will be sued for millions of dollars if he breaks the guidelines.
Hank Greenberg has not wanted to comment on the letter he has received. Princess Märtha Louise has been given the opportunity to speak through her manager, Carina Scheele Carlsen, but has not answered Se og Hør's inquiries. Neither has Durek Verrett.
Durek Verrett - Truer eksen med millionsøksmål - Se og Hør
Translation

Good grief, good grief, good grief - oh, good grief!!

This simply cannot have been with the acceptance of the NRF.

That a member of the NRF lend her name (and signature?) in a legal dispute against a foreigner, in a foreign country, on behalf of a foreigner.

AFAIK Greenberg hasn't said anything about ML, let alone the NRF, so there is absolutely no need for ML to get involved.
And if she was it would and should be the NRF who hires a lawyer to represent her.

This is clearly scare tactics from Durek.

The combined Norwegian press will be up in arms tomorrow.

What stood out for me in the article posted by Lady Finn is the remark made by Hank Greenberg that Mr. Verrett can be "manipulative". How easy do we think it would be for Durek to talk ML into backing him up on this? Perhaps she's so "in love" that she'd follow him to the ends of the earth and sign anything he wishes her to sign because she "loves" him and doesn't think twice?

Interesting. Very interesting to say the least. :ohmy:

Perhaps.

But there is also the factor of ML's personal economy.
Right now ML is pretty much dependent of her sugardaddy, Durek, to fund her lifestyle, so she may wish to remain on good terms with him.

Wow and wow.
But why is ML involved in this? She wasnt around for the alleged abuse against the ex boyfriend.
Maybe they both decided that the weight of her title is worth it to gain some advantage?

Quite frankly I'm not surprised stories like this about Durek are starting to emerge. I was sceptical about him from the first time we knew more information about who he was - he seems to be using ML's relationship for personal gain. I wonder how long it will last.

Quite frankly I'm not surprised stories like this about Durek are starting to emerge. I was sceptical about him from the first time we knew more information about who he was - he seems to be using ML's relationship for personal gain. I wonder how long it will last.

They are hardly new. Try do a search in this thread using "Greenberg".

I may have missed it, and if so I apologize, but what was the result of Mr. Verrett's arrest in 2015? Was the allegation of domestic violence officially investigated and were any charges brought? Is the police report public?

Shaman Durek is so grateful about the article in New York Times
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCNOYIpAAjz/

And Märtha Louise has commented
"I am so proud of you, my darling. The way you spread your light into the world is nothing short of empowering, loving and enlightening for all who get you. Love you. ❤️"

And the Shaman has answered Märtha Louise
"love you more ❤️"

Shaman Durek is so grateful about the article in New York Times
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCNOYIpAAjz/

And Märtha Louise has commented
"I am so proud of you, my darling. The way you spread your light into the world is nothing short of empowering, loving and enlightening for all who get you. Love you. ❤️"

And the Shaman has answered Märtha Louise
"love you more ❤️"

Their Instagram interactions make me cringe. This sounds like something a young teenager would write, not two people in their mid/late-40s. It seems very immature.

Their Instagram interactions make me cringe. This sounds like something a young teenager would write, not two people in their mid/late-40s. It seems very immature.

The best way I can describe their Instagram interactions and my reaction to them is to put in mind what its like to take a glucose tolerance test. You first load up with this stuff that's like ingesting a bag of sugar mixed with sugar water. Hard to stomach for most people. :D

Last edited:
Join Shaman Durek and Märtha Louise to discover the true nature of freedom! Tune into our 24hr livestream on 18th July and walk a digital #MandelaMile with us! Get ready for Mandela Day by signing up via the link in our bio to receive a free afrobeats party invitation and exclusive content by Afro Nation!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCqzoVMDxZu/

I have that interaction going with my son: "I love you", "I love you more", "That's impossible, I love you more", and on and on .... My son is 5 ........

The Shaman at his Instagram
... I focus on keeping myself busy so I don't have to think about how much I miss this beautiful woman @iam_marthalouise. I know we both have our moments being so far away from each other, dealing with sadness and despair. However that is when you really get to see how much you love the other person and that's when you see the truth of your love...
... We were made to be together in this life and others. Our love is held by God and protected by the ancestors. What is written in the Stars can never be undone...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CERwYZLnKKB/

Isn't it probable ML went for this guy due to him seemingly being the opposite of depressive Ari? Of course there's also the "controversial factor", which she also likes.

I agree with Lady Finn post 773. This man is selling snake oil and she buy's it hook line and sinker. But she is not alone in this. I hope she wake up and smell the coffee.

Is that an international term? I have heard the term bonus (grand)child used in the Netherlands and the term plus (grand)child in Flanders. I suppose it sounds nicer than step(grand)child, which reminds people of fairytales with nasty stepmothers/sisters and such.

Is that an international term? I have heard the term bonus (grand)child used in the Netherlands and the term plus (grand)child in Flanders. I suppose it sounds nicer than step(grand)child, which reminds people of fairytales with nasty stepmothers/sisters and such.

It’s definitely an American term for step-children, or the children of one’s partner. One of my friends has step-children but is more active in their lives than their biological mother (her husband has primary custody) so she calls them her “bonus kids” because she loves them like her own children.

It’s definitely an American term for step-children, or the children of one’s partner. One of my friends has step-children but is more active in their lives than their biological mother (her husband has primary custody) so she calls them her “bonus kids” because she loves them like her own children.

It is a term used in Scandinavia as well, though I don't believe the shaman speaks Norwegian, so he was probably using the English term.

The couple are Reunited after six months to celebrate the birthday of the Princess Martha Louise:

Shaman:

" I'm so happy to see you. It's been really difficult for me being away from the woman I love. There were times where I struggled emotionally, however my love for you is enduring and I'm blessed by God to be with my angel on her Birthday. Love you forever. Happy Birthday, baby."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFaulTGniwV/

Martha Louise:

"I love surprises. And the best surprise ever was you turning up for my Birthday, @shamandurek, after 6 long months of being apart. It has been so challenging yet wonderful to see how, even when not seeing each other, we have deepened our connection and understanding for each other. One of the main things this corona period has shown me, is that we humans are tougher than we think and can prevail anything, but it’s better when we have our loved ones close. ❤️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFasiE9glaE/

Last edited:
Am I the only one who cringes on too much information and public display of feelings these days?

Why do people not seem to understand the meaning of private anymore?

As I'm unwell atm Im zapping sometimes more TV than I use to ... it IS horrible the new lows there are to be seen in this fake 'reality shows' ugg

"Till death do us part, I'm forever yours, baby" the shaman has commented on Märtha Louise's Instagram post. I hope that's not his way of hinting at an engagement :eek:hms:

But a very happy birthday to Märtha Louise, hope she has a lovely day! :flowers:

:previous: Yes, I'm sure it is a very happy birthday for Princess Martha Louise now that her long, but unfortunately not lost, love has turned up in Norway. So sham is quarantining but together with ML, how does that work. :nonono:

I wonder why a sham has to quarantine at all? Isn't it enough to humm something and get the virus out of the world?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Yes, I'm sure it is a very happy birthday for Princess Martha Louise now that her long, but unfortunately not lost, love has turned up in Norway. So sham is quarantining but together with ML, how does that work. :nonono:

According to ML, the shaman has already quarantined (Norway demands 10 days) - somewhere separate from ML and the children I presume.

Back
Top Bottom