Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now the shaman has once again said something that has led to upset feelings. In his recent appearance in the US television program This Morning, Durek claimed that the corona crisis did not come as a surprise to him. He says he anticipated the threat and wrote about it in his book "Spirit Hacking".
- He is a shameless opportunist, says Norwegian writer Ingeborg Senneset according to Dagbladet.
- If we are to believe this, I would like to know: why did he not warn us in advance? Why didn't he try to warn? What else did he foresee without saying? And why didn't he mention the word pandemic in the book?
Coronavirus_ Durek med nytt galet utspel _ Svensk Dam
Translation

The Shaman is a shameless but also equally shameless are the people who are indulging him and giving him a stage to "perform" on.

Of course he is going to use current events as a means to plug his book so people will go out and buy it. Duh!

Business is probably booming for this guy, now more than ever! He offers answers and gimmicks in a very desperate time for many. The problem is I think he can be dangerous.

Oh no!! I took a peek at his instagram, he reveals his appointment calendar is booked solid. Although he did squeeze in time to be on the LA Morning Show - via Skype.

I wonder - or rather would not like to know - if Durek has anything to say about the 5G conspiracy theory... :D

Just disgusting....plain and simple

Isn't that the obvious plain and simple truth. Thank you MsJulie. This thread began almost a year ago. For quite sometime I think people were glad ML had found "love" again and they were willing to look the other way.
I went from finding him to be creepy to being one dangerous dude. He preys on people's weaknesses, professes children's cancers are caused by their own unhappiness or some cockamamie madeup charlatan mumbojumbo. He takes peoples money and promises them rainbows. He essentially is the leader of a cult following and ML was ripe for the picking.

Last edited:
:previous: Not unlikely I'm afraid. Far from unlikely actually.

How old is ML? I guess the two of them having a child is a bit late.
I hope so, because that would complicate things in case of a break-up - not to mention the poor child...

I'm still not sure who is heckling who though.

Thanks, Iceflower. ?

Plus time for production and nine months of delivery. She would at best be close to 50 before she can even give birth. - So biologically speaking they would have to resort to IFV.
They can of course adopt. :ermm:

Well, he seems to be getting closer...

https://www.svenskdam.se/kungligt/dureks-ord-till-martha-louises-dotter-vacker-reaktioner/

As you know one of ML's daughters turned fifteen the other day, and Durek has written a comment on ML's Instagram account:
"I miss you and all our laughs and fun at Tik Tok so much. I love all of you and your mother. Not a day goes by without me thinking about you. Happy birthday, darling. You are such a beautiful shining light."

- Nothing wrong with this message, but the debate is in full swing as to the significance. As it by many is seen as an indication that Durek is now genuinely a permanent part of ML and her children's lives.

- Well, given that Durek is prone to very flowery messages, I'm not entirely convinced. But I certainly believe a marriage is not only a possibility but a probability.

You can explore ML's account here and read the comments:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-uuMpfA18U/?utm_source=ig_embed

Last edited:
Ari's family

I am trying not to be melodramatic, but my heart breaks for those three, beautiful children. Honestly, the Shaman's just gives us TOO MUCH INFORMATION on their private lives, even if what he says is reciprocated.

I am wondering how much Ari's family is able to offset this horrible man? Do the girls spend any quality time with them and is there anyone in particular who is a special relative?

Durek has always been really really eager to demonstrate that all is hunky dory between himself and ML's family. :whistling:

He loves Mette-Marit.
He loves Their Majesties.
He loved poor Ari.
He loves her children.

ML's daughter's strike me as too well mannered to hold forth about their mother's love on Instagram. They are also still grieving their father and not inclined to. But for their sake, I really hope they do at least like the Shaman.

Because it appears that he is here to stay.:sad:

PML wrote a beautiful message on her IG for Maud in honour of her birthday. Lovely words.

Of course, the shaman had to spoil it by once again referring to the royal heritage ....

I didn't think he spoiled it by mentioning her royal connections.
Moreover Martha Louise and Maud were both pleased with the Shaman's comments.

I think it was in poor taste. It's like he wants to gain publicity from her title and to me - not what someone who was deeply in love with someone for who they were rather than their money would say.

It's been quiet long enough, I guess...

https://www.bt.dk/royale/prinsesse-martha-louise-langer-ud-efter-pressen-jeg-ejer-selv-min-historie

ML has been interviewed to a podcast. (I can't get it to work, but there is a link in the article, should you wish to try.) And here she lashes out after the Norwegian press.
Two examples in particular have made her angry.

The first time was when photos of her and Durek on a beach were published by the gossip magazine Se & Hør in February.
ML claims the photos were made without her permission, without her being asked and without the photographer himself making them aware of his presence.
She claims they were stressful for her children, being taken so shortly after the death of Ari Behn.

- Se & Hør, responds that it was a careful assessment based on the fact that they were on a public beach and that no pictures of the children were included.
Also, at the time there was doubts as to whether she was still together with Durek and their whereabouts was unknown.

ML is also critical of the paper Dagbladet. That on the one year anniversary of the relationship being published (12th May) the paper wrote a long and critical article about them and their relationship, not least critical of Durek.

ML is annoyed that her nor Durek's views were printed in the article.
Such articles, where her and Durek's views are not published is a problem and has also caused stress here after the death of Ari Behn.
She asks: "Is it so that the press makes the decision about owning my story, or do I won it myself?"
She believes she owns her story and that she is the one to decide when to appear in an article with an interview. (Presumably she means she decides when and if to comment on a story, or if she wants to give an interview. And if not the article should perhaps not be published at all. - That at least is how I interpret her meaning.)

Dagbladet responds that people ought have the opportunity to comment on a story about themselves, but if that person does not wish to comment, then it becomes an editorial decision whether to publish or not.
"In this case with a story about Märtha Louise we believe that the two and the relationship between then is among those cases where you can publish an article without they having contributed with quotes."

- I won't go into whether she has a point or not, merely note that the podcast interview was published yesterday, right before the national day in Norway. And that it reminds me of another controversial couple who have been critical of the press and who are also in a state of feud with the national press. I don't believe that is a coincidence.

I don't like her 'using her children' in the troubles she has with the press (especially since no pictures of them were published). Why bring them up and reference Ari's death when she decided to go on holiday with her partner less than two months after his death first in Hawaii (and brought her children with her) and then also taking them to the States for a few days so she could see her boyfriend.

And expecting the press only to publish about their controversial relationship whenever the couple themselves like it and benefit from it doesn't seem to be a reasonable expectation/request either.

And expecting the press only to publish about their controversial relationship whenever the couple themselves like it and benefit from it doesn't seem to be a reasonable expectation/request either.

That's a key point. I don't think any celebrity, let alone any royal family member who uses their life and status for notoriety and money one minute and the next cries foul has really thought this out. It just doesn't work like that. If you put the details out there, there will only be more "legitimate" interest that goes further depth about your life and relationship. Especially if you publish books, videos, think pieces and seminars urging people to follow your at best unorthodox and at worst harmful practices, which are thankfully open to rebuttal.

I don't really have a problem with her going on holiday after everything but as long as they were on a public beach they were open to anyone with a phone taking a photo and you can't control the narrative, that's impossible.

I'm not very familiar with the Norwegian and Scandinavian press in general but it seems they didn't release photos of the girls, which is a very good thing, but bringing them up anyway is a way to gain sympathy. I am not disputing how hard things have probably been in general for her and the whole family over this either.

I don't think she's had it easy at all but the best way to start helping herself media wise is to make various accounts private or stop over sharing on them - meaning Durek and his phony/cringey sounding platitudes. It sounds poetic, it feels like he mostly loves her title. Their various commercial tours deserve to be scrutinised on several levels.

And there's no way this wasn't timed by *someone* to make a splash pre National Day so it's more publicity only she's hoping the coverage will go her way, and/or the podcast people just want to get more hits by releasing something controversial on a very important day.

Shaman Durek at his Instagram
A message to my love. I miss you and the kids. You are my every breath. Everyday is difficult because you are not here. However I know God has a plan for us that is written in the stars. My love is patient and enduring. We can overcome anything together. Happy Constitution Day Norway love you!

Märtha Louise's comment
So sad celebrating without you today. But knowing that we will be together when the time is right. Love you all the way across the continents and beyond. Happy May 17th. Love you! Have you learned to say Hurraaaaaa yet and eat a lot of hotdogs and ice cream??
https://www.instagram.com/p/CATvuA9H5FM/

Shamanen kärleksbombar prinsessan Märtha Louise _ Svensk Dam

A message to my love. I miss you and the kids. You are my every breath. Everyday is difficult because you are not here. However I know God has a plan for us that is written in the stars. My love is patient and enduring. We can overcome anything together. Happy Constitution Day Norway love you!

Märtha Louise's comment
So sad celebrating without you today. But knowing that we will be together when the time is right. Love you all the way across the continents and beyond. Happy May 17th. Love you! Have you learned to say Hurraaaaaa yet and eat a lot of hotdogs and ice cream??

Some things just aren't meant for public consumption. This exchange is one of them. :eek:

It's been quiet long enough, I guess...

https://www.bt.dk/royale/prinsesse-martha-louise-langer-ud-efter-pressen-jeg-ejer-selv-min-historie

ML has been interviewed to a podcast. (I can't get it to work, but there is a link in the article, should you wish to try.) And here she lashes out after the Norwegian press.
Two examples in particular have made her angry.

[...]

Dagbladet responds that people ought have the opportunity to comment on a story about themselves, but if that person does not wish to comment, then it becomes an editorial decision whether to publish or not.
"In this case with a story about Märtha Louise we believe that the two and the relationship between then is among those cases where you can publish an article without they having contributed with quotes."

- I won't go into whether she has a point or not, merely note that the podcast interview was published yesterday, right before the national day in Norway. And that it reminds me of another controversial couple who have been critical of the press and who are also in a state of feud with the national press. I don't believe that is a coincidence.

Thank you for the summary; would you happen to have a link to the story in Dagbladet?
It is indeed interesting, albeit expected in view of cultural differences and the absence of certain advantages, that the emulation, whether purposeful or not, of tactics which have been hugely successful elsewhere has not obtained the same results for this couple in this country.

Last edited:

Märtha Louise's comment

Durek just couldn't resist making a national celebration about him and ML, couldn't he?! ;)

Märtha Louise's comment

:sick::sick::sick:

Cheesy...but they seem to be very much in love. Good for them!

Back
Top Bottom