Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 14: October 2008 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: That (and a lot of the shoes she's worn recently) burn my eyes.:yuk:

Letizios, are the worst shoes ever.

:lol: I agree!
("Letizios" is a funny word, I must say).

I think Letizia is working in a very good way for Spain. The fact she wears Spanish fashion brands, and spend her vacations in Spain gives her credibility as a Spanish princess.

I'm not the biggest fan of Letizia and the rest of the Spanish Royal Family, so I only know the basics about them, but I was wondering if there was a reason that Letizia seems to looks so down and drawn lately? Or is it just angles or something of the photos I've been seeing? She just looks so sad and slim....

I'm not the biggest fan of Letizia and the rest of the Spanish Royal Family, so I only know the basics about them, but I was wondering if there was a reason that Letizia seems to looks so down and drawn lately? Or is it just angles or something of the photos I've been seeing? She just looks so sad and slim....

She always looks rather slim in the summer, maybe because of less clothes, don't see any difference from last year. I think she and Felipe had a good time in Romania, enjoyed the visit very much. The funeral for two young civil guards was heartbreaking.

I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I love her shoes although they might not be something I'd choose to wear for official Princess duties.

Spain is one of the main shoe manufactures in the world. Letizia gets to wear the latest trend. She wore the peep-toe platforms more than a year earlier than the other royals or politicians. The platform sandals are also very fashionable this year and are adored by the young crowd (a bit too young for Letizia). I'm OK with most of Letizia's platforms, just don't like Mango's sandals that are rather badly made and too casual IMO.
There is an article about Magrit launching online shop. I didn't know Queen Elizabeth also wore Magrit.

Magrit, one of the oldest shoe manufactures in Spain, whose well heeled clients are Princess Letizia of Spain and Queen Elizabeth , is going to make their shoes available to Glamazons all over the world this Fall. In September of 2009, Magrit launch its first ever online store, www.magrit.es. What is presently only available at exclusive European boutiques, will be made available to everyone with Royal taste.

Magrit launching online shop

Recently she has been getting more coverage in the international media. Maybe she should think about promoting some other Spanish designers other than Felipe Varela exclusively whose clothes' price is ridiculously high at the moment. Using single designer mostly works for Sofia, but it doesn't mean it's the best option for Letizia.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/style/2009/07/princess-letiza.html

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, she didn't start that pretty trend of using ballerinas, a lot of more actresses, members of royalty (f.e Princess Máxima), singers, etc. , had used them before she did.

Have ballerinas ever been out of fashion? Women have worn them for decades, it's a timeless trend. The Chanel-style flats have been iconic shoes for ages. Maybe after the platform hype many woman are looking for a contrast or their feet are damaged and therefore they turn to ballerinas.

If there is one person who brought ballerinas back to the attention of global fashion it was Carla Bruni who started wearing them when teaming up with Nicholas Sarkozy two years ago.

Have ballerinas ever been out of fashion? Women have worn them for decades, it's a timeless trend. The Chanel-style flats have been iconic shoes for ages. Maybe after the platform hype many woman are looking for a contrast or their feet are damaged and therefore they turn to ballerinas.

If there is one person who brought ballerinas back to the attention of global fashion it was Carla Bruni who started wearing them when teaming up with Nicholas Sarkozy two years ago.

i think ballerina's have been in trend for the last 5 years at least, it wasn't really carla who brought them back...

Princess Letezia looks lovely.:)
It's to be regreted that she is without a haido.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom