Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas, Princess Adrienne News 1: June 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s a beautiful little girl! So interesting that her brother and sister are both very blonde with blue eyes while she has a much darker coloring.

Yes, she's definitely the darkest member of her immediate family. Though I think some of that is from the Florida sun.

Last edited:
Adrienne is adorable - such a little munchkin! I think she has taken after Silvia and her side of the family, due to her olive complexion. As miss whirley said some of her skin tone is probably from the sun too - if you have Mediterranean heritage or heritage from countries with a darker skinned population, you often tan easily in the sun. My uncle is Jewish and his family come from southern Spain originally, and my cousins tan very easily in the summer. I am rather jealous having just the Irish heritage! :D

Adrienne is adorable - such a little munchkin! I think she has taken after Silvia and her side of the family, due to her olive complexion. As miss whirley said some of her skin tone is probably from the sun too - if you have Mediterranean heritage or heritage from countries with a darker skinned population, you often tan easily in the sun. My uncle is Jewish and his family come from southern Spain originally, and my cousins tan very easily in the summer. I am rather jealous having just the Irish heritage! [emoji3]
Let's not forget that Chris father was half Italian. Even Sicilian if memory serves me right.

Madeleine and Chris's kids are a mix of Scandinavian, Brazilian, German/Austrian, Scottish and Italian. Not surprising one of their kids popped up with darker hair and slightly olive skin at least in summer.

Adrienne looks like Chris in coloring and more, when he was little. Look at this photo on his official bio. Similar coloring for certain to Adrienne.

https://www.kungahuset.se/royalcour...hristopheroneill.4.1a9d660514e1f7f5c46e4.html

Can we talk about how adorable Nicolas is? I'm sure he is already breaking the preschool hearts.

Last edited:
All Princess Madeleine's children are adorable.

Adrienne is the splitting image of her father when he was a child.

:previous: Adrienne has really changed just in this space of time! She has such curly hair - reminds me of Carl Philip when he was round about that age.

Of all the King's grandchildren Adrienne is the one who seems to have inherited the Bernadotte gene the most.

At least coloring wise I'd say the opposite. She takes more after Chris, or there is some of the Sommerlath coming out in her.

Her hair reminds me of my cousin's little girl. They both have the most amazing naturally curly hair.

The Bernadottes were traditionally very dark. Naturally Adrienne's Brazilian and Sicilian heritage play a part in her looks as well.
At least coloring wise I'd say the opposite. She takes more after Chris, or there is some of the Sommerlath coming out in her.

Her hair reminds me of my cousin's little girl. They both have the most amazing naturally curly hair.

Madeleine has shared a new photo of her birthday boy Nicolas today:

** Photo **

They keep referring to her as 'wild and adventurous' - a sure way to cement her childhood image. Hope they will use other adjectives once she is a teenager (adventurous remains fine but wild could be reason for concern at a certain age).

These photos seem to capture Leonore's personality a lot. Nice to see.

Wow I can't believe she is already three.

She is so adorable

Cute little girl. She doesn't look like either Madeleine or Chris. Leonore and Nicholas look very much alike.

Who does Adrienne look like?

Cute little girl. She doesn't look like either Madeleine or Chris. Leonore and Nicholas look very much alike.

Who does Adrienne look like?

I think her eyes are Madeleine's, her mouth is Chris' and she also looks a bit like Queen Silvia.

They keep referring to her as 'wild and adventurous' - a sure way to cement her childhood image. Hope they will use other adjectives once she is a teenager (adventurous remains fine but wild could be reason for concern at a certain age).

If she's wild and adventurous, why can't her family describe her as such? She is just a little girl - it's hardly going to damage her. I'm sure they'll adjust the terms as she gets older.

If she's wild and adventurous, why can't her family describe her as such? She is just a little girl - it's hardly going to damage her. I'm sure they'll adjust the terms as she gets older.

The thinking is that it can become pigeonholed thinking for families to describe their kids in a specific way: The oldest responsible one, the sporty one, the wild one, the school slacker one etc. Not just in SM posts but actually in the family.

Kids absorb that and try to live up or down to the image and it can cause problems if it continues. And in the case of royal babies create a narrative that hangs around their neck for years. "She's always been the wild one since she was born." Every time she's pictured doing normal teenage stuff.

There's nothing to suggest that will happen here but it is something for parents to watch out for in general.

Leonore….what a beautiful girl! I love this photo of her!

This is probably the wrong thread so please feel free to redirect it ...

Who does Adrienne look like? JMHO -- she doesn't look anything like either of her parents or her siblings.

This is probably the wrong thread so please feel free to redirect it ...

Who does Adrienne look like? JMHO -- she doesn't look anything like either of her parents or her siblings.
I was thinking the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom