Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really like her taste in earrings. They’re fun and interesting.

I'm sure that will change after the passing of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie. The two jewelry related things that I fear the most are what will happen to the Greek and the Gloucester jewelry collections after the current owners passes away. I fear that we might see many grand and historic pieces on the auction blocks.
The Greeks don’t have to sell because Marie-Chantal has the funds to help secure the jewels.

The Greeks don’t have to sell because Marie-Chantal has the funds to help secure the jewels.
Yes, she has, but what would she do with the big royal collection. Also there are more heirs than Pavlos. Sooner or later pieces will reach the auction houses. Anne-Marie and Constantine have sold some pieces themselves.

Yes, she has, but what would she do with the big royal collection. Also there are more heirs than Pavlos. Sooner or later pieces will reach the auction houses. Anne-Marie and Constantine have sold some pieces themselves.
Anne Marie and Constantine haven’t t sold too much and Nina is also very wealthy, I’m sure they can just secure them in a bank. But we will see how that goes.

Oh la la...the jury is still out for me on whether I like Lisa's dress even though the color is amazing for her.

But those earrings are fantastic. She has great taste in earrings. I am still bowled over by the gorgeous set she gave Ingrid-Alexandra for her birthday.?

The duchess certainly is building up an impressive jewel chest!

Oh la la...the jury is still out for me on whether I like Lisa's dress even though the color is amazing for her.

But those earrings are fantastic. She has great taste in earrings. I am still bowled over by the gorgeous set she gave Ingrid-Alexandra for her birthday.?

I really hope she got similar one for herself because those were absolutely gorgeous, I agree

Isn't that photo from a few years ago?

Which picture? The one with her sister that was taken today at her uncle's wedding?

She did wear the dress previously but not with these earrings.

Isn't that photo from a few years ago?

It's from today (see how grown Eleonore is right next to her). The dress is a re-wear, and even if the earrings are Mathilde's, I don't know when Elisabeth has worn them prior to this.

I have also just noticed that Lisa is like her father with the same Coburg long earlobes. Maybe that's why she likes her earrings.

Last edited:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiaUs_xMbvp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Elisabeth wearing the sort of earrings Queen Elizabeth wore frequently when she went to sign the book of condolences.

I noticed as well! How sweet a gesture! If I remember correctly, Queen Paola used to wear a similar pair as well. Maybe she loaned them to The Duchess of Brabant for the occasion or gifted her with them.

She looks stunning today!

I just love this little touch and really hope it was intentional.

I wonder if perhaps they were a gift marking her majority as both her grandmother and mother had a set. Interestingly, Queen Mary, the Queen Mother, the Queen and The Princess Royal all wore/wear them and both Catherine and Meghan were gifted a pair of them by the Queen.

The Duchess of Brabant has borrowed her mother's earrings before, so why not again? At the moment it's really impossible to say whether they are gifted or borrowed. Of course, this type of small pearl earring is perfect for a mourning outfit, as well as echoing the type of earring the late QEII preferred to wear herself. Princess Elisabeth looked very elegant and refined with them.

Earring Girl... I'm afraid has taken a hit. She had very interesting-looking red ones at Gabriel's ceremony today, but are there decent pictures?

With the new haircut I fear we won't see any of her earrings properly anymore!

It's hard to tell if they are actually meant to be something or just abstract. I assume these are hers, just based on a) not Mathilde's style and b) if they were the Queen's, someone would have probably ID'd them by now.

Back
Top Bottom