Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm waiting for the birthday portrait on tuesday

Not a fan of those gold Onion ring earrings.

These earrings are too cute

She's definitely an earrings girl and not afraid to try something bold and interesting. And with the simple outfit those earrings are right choice.

Elisabeth's tiara appearance of 2022:

Really lovely on the duchess and worked very well with her dress.

They are gorgeous on the Princess, both fun and glamorous, and very age appropriate. I hope that she has a lot of fun rummaging through her mum's earring collection. :D

I remember picking through my mother's jewellery box and finding wonderful brooches, earrings, necklaces and rings. Even better, my eldest sister was nine years older than me and was quite happy for me to tiptoe through hers too. I still wear her 21st necklace of citrine and topaz and a beautiful bow brooch my mother gave me (since I kept borrowing it). Then came my first pearl necklace, earrings and ring . . . . they are wonderful memories to have and hope Princess Elisabeth gets to carry them too.

I remember picking through my mother's jewellery box and finding wonderful brooches, earrings, necklaces and rings. Even better, my eldest sister was nine years older than me and was quite happy for me to tiptoe through hers too. I still wear her 21st necklace of citrine and topaz and a beautiful bow brooch my mother gave me (since I kept borrowing it). Then came my first pearl necklace, earrings and ring . . . . they are wonderful memories to have and hope Princess Elisabeth gets to carry them too.
My daughters (10&12) just did the same thing last week for their Christmas-dinner at school. Going through my earrings. Some of the things in the belong to my own mother, she gave them to me as she never wore them anymore. She loves seeing them on her granddaugters now.
With Queen Mathilda's jewelrybox available, it must be teenager-heaven.

She has such a great collection of earrings.

The duchess really has some 'interesting earrings' ;)

For the Jordanian wedding, Princess Elisabeth wore Queen Mathilde's kunzite earrings, she also wore one of the Queen's brooches as a hair accessory.

What about the earrings she is wearing tonight?

Wonder what brooch? The tiara was a wonderful gift and the earrings are lovely too.

Wonder what brooch? The tiara was a wonderful gift and the earrings are lovely too.

I cannot identify... If was actually a birthday gift it was wonderful like the tiara and earrings, but the quality image was too bad

Yeah, by the way, we won't be seeing this mysterious brooch anytime soon.

Last edited:
She looks completely amazing. Simply beautiful!?

Elisabeth wore her mother's brooch as hair ornament

Back view

Last edited:
Elisabeth wore her mother's brooch as hair ornament

Back view
Wow! Mary and Beatrice went for bows to secure their hairdos. Elisabeth went for a diamond brooch. How classy she’s growing.

Last edited:
With the rate Elisabeth is wearing wonderful jewelry, I hope she does something for the nearly empty belgian vaults.

With the rate Elisabeth is wearing wonderful jewelry, I hope she does something for the nearly empty belgian vaults.

I am hoping that she will inherit Queen Paola's diamond bandeau tiara and she will probably get another wedding gift tiara as usual in Belgium, but that is in the far future. For the time being, I assume her 18th birthday tiara will be her go-to tiara for formal events. She may also borrow her mother's Laurel Wreath tiara occasionally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom