Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events Part 16

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's move on and concentrate on the current events again... thank you!
-

Please note that all posts relating to the status of Caroline and Ernst-August's marriage have been deleted as speculative as per the following TRF rule

• Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
The Royal Forums is aware that there is a lot of news reports (including some of the yellow press) and rumours regarding Caroline and Ernst. A lot of media are using the same source, which in the past has had news of an impending engagement announcement of Wiliam of Wales and Kate Middleton as well as Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock. Which as we all know hasn't happened. Not that they haven't gotten some breaking news stories right (i.e Madeline of Sweden and Jonas B.)

It should be noted that a majority of the news sourcs are citing one particular source. Princess Caroline of Hanover, as you know, doesn't have a problem suing for libel.

Therefore we are erring on the side of caution until we receive confirmation from the House of Monaco or Hanover.

If you have any questions, please contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators via PM.

Regards,

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Several posts regarding Princess Caroline, whether or not she has had surgery, the pros and cons of plastic surgery, the discussion of the Grimaldi royal family and their lack of plastic surgery, Hollywood movie stars, etc. have been deleted as off topic.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

So, does anyone know if Prince Ernst August V was at Lord Freddie's wedding this weekend? I would have liked nothing better than to see him and Princess Caroline going along for it, but somehow I doubt it. Did Ernst even go?
:britflag: :monacoflag:

So, does anyone know if Prince Ernst August V was at Lord Freddie's wedding this weekend? I would have liked nothing better than to see him and Princess Caroline going along for it, but somehow I doubt it. Did Ernst even go?

I'm out of the loop on this one - what has happened that would make it seems as if they'd not be welcome at the wedding and related events?

Lord Freddie Windsor's wedding

No - Prince Ernst and Princess Caroline did not attend the wedding. Although many royals were reportedly invited, Princess Eugenie was the only royal to attend.

Lord Freddie Windsor ties knot at starry wedding - mirror.co.uk

Lord Freddie Windsor and Sophie Winkleman spurn £600,000 magazine deal - Times Online

:previous:

That is not entirely correct: the wedding was attended by quite a few members of the British Royal Family, from Princess Alexandra to Lady Helen Taylor. There were also some foreign Royals, such as Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie Chantal of Greece.

It is quite possible that Prince Ernst August attended the wedding, however there are no pictures available as of now.

Glistening Seas

:books: it could be since it was so heavily attended by royals Ernest & Caroline decided to slip past or maybe the 'razzi' actually wasn't able to catch a glimpse of them!

I'm out of the loop on this one - what has happened that would make it seems as if they'd not be welcome at the wedding and related events?

I certainly didn't intend to imply anyone was unwelcome. I know Ernst and Caroline had been invited and was just wondering if they had attended. I hadn't really expected them to because of all "confusion" lately, just wondered if anyone knew one way or the other. Seems like the answer is 'probably not' as of now.
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

:previous:

That is not entirely correct: the wedding was attended by quite a few members of the British Royal Family, from Princess Alexandra to Lady Helen Taylor. There were also some foreign Royals, such as Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie Chantal of Greece.

It is quite possible that Prince Ernst August attended the wedding, however there are no pictures available as of now.

OK - I had not read that other royals attended. I was following some of the reports in British on-line news sources. Prince Ernst was a guest of Muammar Gaddafi, attending the 40th anniversary celebrations for of the Libyan leader in Tripoli. I had not read that Prince Ernst attended the wedding.

I have never believed in their split.

Source: AFP.

Monaco's royal palace on Thursday denied reports that Princess Caroline's marriage to Ernst August de Hanover was on the rocks.
"This information is absolutely false and baseless," said the palace's press service.
Several celebrity magazines and websites have reported over the past few days that Caroline was about to separate from the German artistocrat after 10 years of marriage.
Paris Match said the princess had left their residence in Fontainebleau, west of Paris, earlier this month and had returned to the principality.
A spokesman for the palace declined to comment on Caroline's reported move.

It's not like they would admit there was trouble in the marriage only time will tell.

We all know that the Princes/Princesses of Monaco die all of a bad cold, like it happened to the leaders of the former Soviet Union...:whistling:

Did Ernst lost billions to Maddof ? Is it true ?

That's so good news! That would mean that everything's ok between them! great!

Pictures without smiles except for the ticketboy.
I don't think Ernst lost billions to Madoff and I never heard about that.
But Philippe Junot , husband nr 1 , lost a lot of money.

The Fête Nationale de Monaco will be in two weeks. I wonder if P. Ernst will attend...:ermm:

The Fête Nationale de Monaco will be in two weeks. I wonder if P. Ernst will attend...:ermm:

well we know now he did not. DOES ANYONE AT ALL KNOW WHERE HE IS??
there's nothing from the press either?

It seems Caroline is going to be in Dubai instead, meeting with Haya bint Al-Hussein, wife of Sheikh Mohammed and a prominent humanitarian. She founded the Tikyet Um Ali, the first Arab NGO in her homeland of Jordan and was a founding member of the Global Humanitarian Forum.

Caroline will also be attending two lunches, one organised by the Young President's Association of Dubai held at the Dubai Capital Club and another organised by the Rotary Club of Dubai and held at the Dubai World Trade Centre.

Here's a link to an article with more information: LA PRINCESSE DE HANOVRE VISITE LES EMIRATS ARABES UNIS

Thanks for the link, Thecia.
Is always good to see a royal (or non royal, why not?) promoting these humanitarian causes.
I'll wait to see pics of the event :flowers:

He must have really messed up if his own wife cannot rearrange her schedule to appear:sad:

Considering that EA has completely dissapeared from Caroline's life for the last 5 months, that they have not appeared together NOWHERE in public for this period, it seems quite expected that she is not going to testify.

IMO this trip to Dubai has been carefully scheduled, to allow Caroline to be far from Germany this day...

Glistening Seas

:thanksgiving: Perhaps Caroline feels she has already explained all the intracacies in all her prior appearances and therefore doesn't feel the need to reiterate the topics involved; for most certainly whatever Caroline has prior explained will be taken into account freeing Caroline up to take care of other pressing things on the 'to do' list, imho??:candycane:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom