Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 12 : March 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosca said:
Is that true that Prince Ernst is in the mineral water business? I just read it at dagospia, and wondering if this is true...
It must be a joke !

michelle said:
Just a few screencaps....:)

(SF - Swiss Television)

Thanks for this Michelle they look so happy it's great I love tosee them like this !! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WENN

Princess Caroline Louise Marguerite, The Princess of Hanover attends the annual meeting of World Association of Children's Friends (AMADE) at l'Hotel de Paris
Paris, France - 06.04.06

t5r7s9.jpg

t5r7u0.jpg

t5r7v4.jpg

t5r95g.jpg

t5r96w.jpg

t5r98l.jpg

t5r9ci.jpg

t5r9dh.jpg

t5r9ev.jpg

t5r9fr.jpg

Very recent pictures, tbhrc! Just from today! Thank you!

I love the Princess Caroline's clothes !!
As always She sis wonderful Thanks a lot !

You're welcome ;)

Abaca

Opening speech of the president Princess Caroline of Hannover and Maud de Boer-Buquicchio, Deputy secretary general of the council of Europe for 'Building Europe for the Children' at the Monaco Forum in Monte Carlo on April 5, 2006. Photo by ABACAUSA.COM (Pictured: Princess Caroline)

t5razq.jpg

t5rcc0.jpg

t5rcds.jpg

t5rcex.jpg

t5rcj8.jpg

t5rcl1.jpg

t5rcpk.jpg

I just love Caro's outfits....just love her....

She just looks great! I also love the outfit she wore today. Especially the jacket, the bracelet and the earrings! Check out the 5th pic from today, sparkling diamonds!

the last pic she looks so beautiful,....... i like her lips in it

2 more pics from L'Agence

t655yb.jpg

t6563r.jpg

Thanks for the pics. She looks beautiful as always. It´s good that she is so active lately and we can see more pics of her

Thank you for the newest pics, Caroline looks wonderful!

Why do some of the best photos have the worst watermarks on them? :p

Ann

More from Deadline Press

Monaco - - Monaco LA PRINCESSE CAROLINE DE HANOVRE PRESIDE A MONACO LA REUNION ANNUELLE DE L'AMADE MONDIALE S.A.R. La Princesse Caroline de Hanovre a présidé la réunion annuelle de l'AMADE Mondiale qui s'est tenue dans le salon Debussy de l'Hôtel de Paris. Depuis de nombreuses années, la princesse tente de sensibiliser les gouvernants de la planète aux problèmes de violences et de misères que rencontrent encore trop d'enfants dans le monde Sur la photo : la Princesse Caroline est avec tous les participants à la reunion. Ref:DL112894_007 - © Bruno Bebert / Deadline Photo Press

t7e9w4.jpg

t7ea00.jpg

t7ea2f.jpg

t7ea6g.jpg

t7ea85.jpg

t7ea90.jpg

t7eaa9.jpg

Princess Caroline, Andrea Casiraghi and Prince Albert attending AMADE Gala

Here you can find the pics michelle posted

And here are some more but small pics from Eastnews

t8uhwl.jpg
t8ui4j.jpg
t8ui68.jpg
t8uiav.jpg
t8uic6.jpg
t8uih4.jpg
t8uiir.jpg
t8uik8.jpg

thanks you so much !

for the nice pics !

tbhrc said:
Princess Caroline, Andrea Casiraghi and Prince Albert attending AMADE Gala

Here you can find the pics michelle posted

And here are some more but small pics from Eastnews

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome.... More from Deadline Press - Part 1

tanek4.jpg

taneko.jpg

taneo9.jpg

tanep5.jpg

tanew6.jpg

tanexf.jpg

taneyd.jpg

tanezd.jpg

tang9k.jpg

tangab.jpg

- MONACO LA PRINCESSE CAROLINE EST VENUE RENDRE VISITE AUX BENEVOLES QUI ANIMENT LES STANDS DE LA KERMESSE DE L'OEUVRE DE SOEUR MARIE A MONACO Monaco, le 8/04/06. Chapiteau Fonvieille.

Picture Gallery

tangaa.jpg
taneys.jpg
tanev8.jpg
tanedu.jpg
tane6v.jpg

(deadline photo press)

Deadline Press - Part 2

tangcl.jpg

tangg5.jpg

tangh3.jpg

tanghy.jpg

tangir.jpg

tangk0.jpg

tango7.jpg

tangp4.jpg

tangpv.jpg

tangqo.jpg

Deadline Press - Part 3

tangxu.jpg

tanh1j.jpg

tanh29.jpg

tanh3a.jpg

tanh40.jpg

tanh4p.jpg

tanh5k.jpg

Deadline Press - Part 4

tanhac.jpg

tanhb8.jpg

tanhc2.jpg

tanhfm.jpg

tanhg9.jpg

Thanks michelle, I will post the rest

Deadline Part 1

tao3e0.jpg

tao3f6.jpg

tao3fp.jpg

tao3gy.jpg

tao3k8.jpg

tao3l2.jpg

tao3m0.jpg

tao3n4.jpg

tao3np.jpg

tao3r9.jpg

michelle said:
- MONACO LA PRINCESSE CAROLINE EST VENUE RENDRE VISITE AUX BENEVOLES QUI ANIMENT LES STANDS DE LA KERMESSE DE L'OEUVRE DE SOEUR MARIE A MONACO Monaco, le 8/04/06. Chapiteau Fonvieille.

(deadline photo press)

THis is IMO MCs best charity sale, where you can get really nice things for a good price, which helps a lot of people who are not so well off in the area (you usually see people leave packed with huge bags), especially those with children, and at the same time they are helping others by buying the things. THEre also foodstands, so this often ends up as quite a social gathering and you meet a lot of friends there who are either helping, donating or buying... Good thing and everyone appreciates Caros support (she hasn't missed it once since I am here).

Hey...Steph's trailer is still there.... Behind Caro and the motorbikes...:) ( okay, very random...sorry ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom