Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 4 : July 2007 - Feb.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it say on the cover of Hola? Are they ín Spain right now? And do they still call Alex her new one?

What does it say on the cover of Hola? Are they ín Spain right now? And do they still call Alex her new one?

On the cover it just says "Charlotte and her boyfriend hunting in Spain"

Hunting...say what? Those two do not look like the hunting type...LOL...maybe house hunting...

Hunting...say what? Those two do not look like the hunting type...LOL...maybe house hunting...

I think they were there around the same time Caroline and Ernst were, that would make more sense.

Ani

Back again to the Hunting issue of Hola's magazin: it´s true that charlotte and alex were with Caroline, Ernst and Pierre at a hunting on Cáceres, Spain.

I love what's Alex wearing in the second pic! I hope we'll see pics of Pierre too.

love her boots...she seems so in luvvvvvv :wub: :wub: and happy..that's cool...

for her not hanging out with her friends anymore, we don't know much about her, i mean we have a pic once in month and still, perhaps she sees them often..we don't know about that...
plus unfortunately,i have to say that at this age, a lot of people stop hanging out with their friends because of the new partner..it's sad but it exist....i didn't see a lot of "friends" anymore because of their new boyfriend or girlfriend..:bang::bang:

I love the outfits, especially in the second pic. Charlotte has so many different looks!

^ yeah!. And that hat looks really nice in her face.. omg she looks really cute! i mean they both look cute and happy.., and i obviously love the clothes she's wearing... makes her different.

Thanks for the picture..:flowers: I couldnt find any rifle or gun with them...:rolleyes:

Are you sure that's Caroline? it doesn't look very much like her.

Ani

Is that Caroline ? I thought she was taller than that .

^^ ur right, she looks really small next to ernst.. how tall exactly is she? does anyone know?

That is not Caroline next to Ernst, the hair is too long and the lady is too big :)

If this foto was taken recently of P. Caroline then she must be wearing a wig which I doubt..... perhaps it was Charlotte with Ernest... I am interested with what other people think??

I don't think that Caroline the woman very big and Caroline is very thin even with lot of cloths she thin. You mean they couldn't find nothing better to do and go hunting. I can find alot thing to do instead of hunting.

So, Christian of Hanover was there too! He looks hot!

^I agree, Chris looks hot on that pic . . . and Cahrlotte is smoking:mad: . . . Charly, Charly, Charly . . . that's not healthful!

I am so disappointed that Charlotte is smoking, it is a disgusting and dirty habit that kills you....and ages you well before your time, as she is such a stunning looking girl. Look at fotos of Princess Grace I dont think she smoked, but I will stand corrected if she did, even just before she died she still looked beautiful, for her age, but if you look at her two daughters, they wear the masks of being smokers through the years.

I am so disappointed that Charlotte is smoking

charlotte is not a heavy smoker, i mean she is caught smoking like twice a year :rolleyes: it's not such a big deal imo

it is a disgusting and dirty habit that kills you....

of course, the less you smoke, the best it is....even if it doesn't change anything...i mean, she is surrounded by smokers...she inhales the smoke everytime

and ages you well before your time, ... Look at fotos of Princess Grace I dont think she smoked, but I will stand corrected if she did, even just before she died she still looked beautiful, for her age, but if you look at her two daughters, they wear the masks of being smokers through the years.

:rolleyes: i don't know if pss grace smoked ( i don't remember her smoking). i think pss caroline is way more beautiful than pss grace at 50 actually...even though she smokes, she is stunning for her age..nobody would guess that that women is nearly 51..she is really beautiful, stylish, classy..i'm not saying that Grace wasn't all that, i'd be foolish to claim such a thing but caroline and her are not in the same category..i explain....the young grace (the hollywood actress and the newly wed) is simply gorgeous ( i think that that's this image people have and keep of her), ...i didn't found her so delightful at 45-50...she gained some weight, sometimes her style was terrible, the hairdo too(espescially that bavarian plait she seemed too be fond of :eek:)..i remember pics of her in the late 70's and early 80's at rose ball...the style was just awful...i don't remember if she had a lot of wrinkles though... anyway i think that pss caroline aged better than pss grace...

and for stephanie, it's sth else...she smokes, she tans too much...now it seems like she is muuuccccccchhh older than caroline...that's a pity...she used too be so beautiful when she was younger...:ermm: now her skin is almost orange :eek:

I think Charlotte is either a closet smoker or a social one...she barely ever does it publicly...

I am so disappointed that Charlotte is smoking, it is a disgusting and dirty habit that kills you....and ages you well before your time, as she is such a stunning looking girl. Look at fotos of Princess Grace I dont think she smoked, but I will stand corrected if she did, even just before she died she still looked beautiful, for her age, but if you look at her two daughters, they wear the masks of being smokers through the years.

She's French/Italian, I'd say it is a given that she was going to smoke. When I was living in Paris, even I took up smoking, and I was a total non - smoker before. Nearly everyone smokes there.

:rolleyes: i don't know if pss grace smoked ( i don't remember her smoking). i think pss caroline is way more beautiful than pss grace at 50 actually...even though she smokes, she is stunning for her age..nobody would guess that that women is nearly 51..she is really beautiful, stylish, classy..i'm not saying that Grace wasn't all that, i'd be foolish to claim such a thing but caroline and her are not in the same category..i explain....the young grace (the hollywood actress and the newly wed) is simply gorgeous ( i think that that's this image people have and keep of her), ...i didn't found her so delightful at 45-50...she gained some weight, sometimes her style was terrible, the hairdo too(espescially that bavarian plait she seemed too be fond of :eek:)..i remember pics of her in the late 70's and early 80's at rose ball...the style was just awful...i don't remember if she had a lot of wrinkles though... anyway i think that pss caroline aged better than pss grace...

Grace smoked, but only on 'special' occasions, if you get me. When she was nervous etc. Grace, towards the end of her life, supposedly also liked a drink, or two or three. Which could explain her look towards the end of her life. That, and the fact that she couldn't have been very well towards the end.

She's French/Italian, I'd say it is a given that she was going to smoke. When I was living in Paris, even I took up smoking, and I was a total non - smoker before. Nearly everyone smokes there.
I believe you in that point! I have some friends in Paris and all of them are heavy smokers! But Charlotte lives in London, she should stop smoking:D

I read somewhere that in London most people smoke too.
Anyway, why is everybody so surprised? It was assumed that she smokes, maybe not in the street and when being photographed but still...look at her all family.
What surprises me though, is that she's smoking regular Marlboro (which can mean that she's pretty heavy smoker, cos they're sooo strong)! Seriously, with all pics I've seen of people smoking lights, I forgot regulars even existed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom