Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Benedikte at the Christmas bazaar in the Swedish church Gustafskyrkan in Copenhagen today, November 25:

** Full view ** instagram gallery **

And in the evning at the Award Night for the Danish Association for Rowing in Roskilde:

** gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Benedikte at a concert on the occasion of the Queen Silvia's 80th Birthday in Stockholm this evening:

** Full view **

Looking super elegant as always !

Benedikte at the 50th anniversary celebration for the care and activity center Benediktehjemmet in Fredensborg today, December 1 - wonderful, simple, elegant winter dress:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

A really lovely outfit on the Princess and perfect for wintry weather!

Princess Benedikte attended the Christmas concert "Christmas in Holmens" at Holmens Church in Copenhagen this evening, December 4 - great look and colour for her:

** Full view **

Once again Princess Benedikte shows that being chic is not the sole province of the young and attractive. Not to say that Benedikte isn't attractive because she certainly is that and more, much more. She is the very definition of elegance at any age, a standard bearer for those of a certain age.

Her lovely mink coat and suede boots with a high-necked ivory knit suit were lovely and then to follow up with the most gorgeous purple cape (I'm green with envy) over a matching skirt and what looks to be a a matching purple satin blouse with a gorgeous big P***y bow. Her matching suede (?) pumps. I don't know how it is that she routinely knocks it for a six, over the stand and into the carpark.

Princess Benedikte attended the Christmas concert "Christmas in Holmens" at Holmens Church in Copenhagen this evening, December 4 - great look and colour for her:

Again really lovely and the purple was very advent like.
Continuously one of the best dressed royal ladies.

Princess Benedikte at the Christmas concert of the Saint Annæ Girls' Choir in Copenhagen this afternoon, December 16:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

Princess Benedikte at the Christmas concert of the Saint Annæ Girls' Choir in Copenhagen this afternoon, December 16:

A very elegant outfit and the pearls went beautifully with the outfit.

She is beyond fabulous. I hope we continue to see her.

My favorite senior Princess. Always smiling and always so stylish!

The ever elegant Princess Benedikte always adds a very regal sparkle to these events.

Princess Benedikte looking really elegant as always.the colours are wonderful.

Princess Benedikte at the celebratory church service at Aarhus Cathedral today, January 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A beautiful colour and elegant look on Princess Benedikte at the Service at Aarhus cathedral yesterday.

Princess Benedikte looked amazing at both services. Just beautiful!

Princess Benedikte opened the Danish stand at the 40th edition of the international plant fair "IPM Essen" in Essen, Germany today, January 23:

** Pic ** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Benedikte at today's Thanksgiving Service for King Constantine at St George's Chapel in Windsor - I like that she chose that shade of green!

** Full view **

Princess Benedikte looked wonderful,the hat,colour and jewels were perfectly matched.

Off topic posts have been removed. Please discuss fashion choices only, thank you!

Princess Benedikte, classy and elegant, attended the opening of the PFA Senior Forum 2024 in Copenhagen today, March 3:

As always one of the best dressed Royal ladies!

Princess Benedikte at the Danish Warmblood Stallion Award and riding event in Herning today, March 8:

** Full view **

Princess Benedikte at the Danish Warmblood Stallion Award and riding event in Herning today, March 8:

** Full view **
That's a beautiful suit, and she looks fabulous, but I think that's the first time I've ever seen Benedikte wear slacks on an official visit.

That's a beautiful suit, and she looks fabulous, but I think that's the first time I've ever seen Benedikte wear slacks on an official visit.
She is mostly only seen wearing them for private occasions, but also at riding events like this one.

Princess Benedikte at the Danish Society for the Blind Solgaven's 50th birthday event in Farum today, March 19:

Back
Top Bottom