Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 18: August 2018 - August 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sailing yacht Malizia II owned by Pierre Casiraghi and skippered by good friend Boris Hermann has been sailing in the Vendee Globe, a single-handed nonstop round the world race. Today Boris was 90 miles from the finish line of this 80+ day race when he was in a collision with a fishing trawler off the coast of France. At the time Boris was one of the 3 leaders. The boat was damaged but is still sailing at reduced speed soon to cross the finish line. Even though a winner has been declared, Pierre, Prince Albert and the rest of Team Malitzia will be at the finish line to greet Boris now in 5th place.

https://www.borisherrmannracing.com/vendee-globe-2020-blog/

Last edited:
Sailing yacht Malitzia II owned by Pierre Casiraghi and skippered by good friend Boris Hermann has been sailing in the Vendee Globe, a single-handed nonstop round the world race. Today Boris was 90 miles from the finish line of this 80+ day race when he was in a collision with a fishing trawler off the coast of France. At the time Boris was one of the 3 leaders. The boat was damaged but is still sailing at reduced speed soon to cross the finish line. Even though a winner has been declared, Pierre, Prince Albert and the rest of Team Malitzia will be at the finish line to greet Boris now in 5th place.

https://www.borisherrmannracing.com/vendee-globe-2020-blog/
Boris has sailed a fantastic race and is safely in port at Les Sables d'Olonne. Glad Pierre is there to greet him!

I love Beatrice she is totally chic and original I adore everything she wears

https://www.borisherrmannracing.com/

Interview, videos of Team Malizia's Boris Hermann crossing finish line @ Les Sables d'Olonne, France.

A final 5th place Vendee Globe ranking for Pierre Casiraghi's sailing yacht Malizia II skippered by good friend Boris Hermann.

:previous: She does seem to be aging in reverse, I agree. She is a natural in front of the camera...utterly stunning and elegant.

Wow...Charlotte is Chanel, and now Beatrice is the face of Dior.

Way to represent, gorgeous Casiraghi/Grimaldi ladies! :flowers:

Last edited:
Looks like the Casiraghi women both bagged the two highest ranking Parisian designer brands. :lol: She fits the Dior aesthetic really well and Maria Grazia is Italian, so wouldn't be surprised if they connected over their shared nationality

I think he has the Casiraghi chin, beautiful child.

Stefano is such a precious little one, so cute! Nice to see a photo of him.

Looks like the Casiraghi women both bagged the two highest ranking Parisian designer brands. :lol: She fits the Dior aesthetic really well and Maria Grazia is Italian, so wouldn't be surprised if they connected over their shared nationality

If Pierre wanted to marry a woman as unfailingly elegant as his mother, he found her.

They'll always be the most fabulous family in these forums ;)

Since I sort of grew up with The Royal Forums (LMAO look at the year I joined), I can still remember when paparazzi photos of Pierre and Beatrice together started appearing, and I got a sense they'd end up together because they just suited each other so well. Now there's no more glamorous couple out there, both tapped as endorsers of LVMH brands at one point or another--Pierre for Berluti, Beatrice for Dior.

I remember when they first started to be seen publicly as well...and I had the same thoughts;)

And I also agree that they are Monaco's most glamorous couple since Grace and Rainier

Beatrice definitely has the sophistication and presence to hold her own in a family of the likes of Grace and Caroline.

She certainly suits Dior :flowers:

In a while fantasy, I wish Beatrice had an official role possibly Monaco ambassador to Italy since she really has it all to be a princess!

Back
Top Bottom