Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 18: August 2018 - August 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She says that her family is not only her husband, children and her blood family but also other people with whom she shares values and pprojects. She is answering to a question by Michela Murgia , a writer who supports this broad idea of family, so basically she agrees with her

I can't speak, but I can read a little. I think she asks " What is family for you"? Or what does family mean to you? She then goes on to explain what it is for her, she mentions her husband at one point but unfortunately I don't understand much more. Such a beautiful language!

If someone who speaks Italian can correct or verify, thank you!;)

Beatrice Borromeo Casiraghi is really very beautiful, I agree.
She says that "family" to her essentially means her children and her husband, but is not necessarily only about people who are related to her, it's also people you meet along the way you share your vision of life with.
I agree, Beatrice is definitely a strikingly beautiful woman, that kind of timeless beauty that could easily belong to a Renaissance painting. And she's also very briliant, as I've already said I've enjoyed very much her recent documentary about Victor Emmanuel of Savoy- definitely recommended!

She is such a beautiful and intellignt woman! Unfortunately I don't speak Italian, can you say what she said about "family".

She says verbatim that the family for her are her two children and her husband, then, in addition to all the people with whom she has blood ties, also all the people she has known throughout her life, with whom she shares values, ideas, the vision of the world, the passion for projects. According to her, the family can also be met along the way.

Last edited:
Very unique perspective regarding the concept of family.

Thank you to everyone who helped with language translation!;)

Beatrice has been interviewed for Spanish Telva magazine, out today:

** Cover **

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvcK8PQMbum/

Beatrice Borromeo comments on the cover in the weekly F: Contrary to what it seems, Sara Faillaci and I did not talk about beach loves - but about the many facets nestled in my documentary, in particular how to resolve inherited traumas and find the strength to earn a future ! @netflix #ilprincipe #thekingwhoneverwas #weeklyF

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvcK8PQMbum/

Beatrice Borromeo comments on the cover in the weekly F: Contrary to what it seems, Sara Faillaci and I did not talk about beach loves - but about the many facets nestled in my documentary, in particular how to resolve inherited traumas and find the strength to earn a future ! @netflix #ilprincipe #thekingwhoneverwas #weeklyF

Beatrice not only brings her beauty to the Princely Family of Monaco but her very powerful intellect.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Back
Top Bottom