Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 6: January 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, when are we going to see pictures of the GRF in Gstaad? I think that they usually go in February, and I was just wondering if they will go this year? I always enjoy seeing pictures of them on the slopes.

...my choice would be a nice big photoshoot with all family on a sleigh (remember MC can't ski this year), and then a cosy tea in the wonderful (probably redecorated) chalet. Sigh...

I like the sleigh idea. I don't recall ever seeing the family on a sleigh. I would love to see the inside of the chalet! It was so pretty and cosy in earlier photos, and I'm sure that it is even prettier now. They are so lucky.

Not a sleigh, but I didn't know this one...:wub:

I've never seen that photo before. It is so sweet! Thank you for posting it.

Very nice article Olili! I have always admired Marie Chantal's style. It is nice to hear that she is doing well after the birth of the baby.

Thanks for posting it,olili!!
MC looks so elegant one more time.I loved the flat shoes.
Oh,and I had already noticed that she usually wears so little make-up.

My Spanish isn't the greatest, but it looks like the party was for Pavlos, not MC.

His birthday was May 20th. Was that a belated birthday party since they were in LA at the time? He was 41 this year.

I'm not sure. It doesn't seem to say that in the article. I tried to search for news of this birthday party, and I couldn't find anything. I did find this article that appeared in the Daily Mail in August (2nd item-scroll down):

Reality is harsh for Sir Ben | Mail Online

I'm not sure. It doesn't seem to say that in the article. I tried to search for news of this birthday party, and I couldn't find anything. I did find this article that appeared in the Daily Mail in August (2nd item-scroll down):

Reality is harsh for Sir Ben | Mail Online

Speaking of wasting paper and ink.........unless they wanted to interject a rumour that they had a spat and were not talking to each other........:bang:
Then of course she may have been tired, chasing 5 children and cleaning up after the dogs........:bang: who do they think they are kidding? :lol:

Maybe this is why they have hired the PR rep?

Thanks for posting this,ladejesus!Yes,the party was for Pavlos' 41st birthday.They had a dinner at a restaurant in Soho,London.The rest of them (Liz Harley etc) were the guests.

I must say, it's a bit strange that they waited so long to celebrate Pavlos' birthday. That's why I assumed it was Marie Chantal's party.

I didn't realize that they ever considered moving to Greece. I always had the impression that they weren't exactly welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting so many photos,ayvee!!But the truth is that this is not the same interview and photoshot.The one I mentioned took place in 2008 (perhaps in January,because they published them in February) and MC was already 4-5 months pregnant,it was obvious in the pictures.But her portrait above the fireplace is exactly the same.Thank you for sharing this with us!I 've never had the chance to see these pictures.

I do not want to sound sarcastic........again...but this is more or less what she told House and Garden over a year ago, minus the move to Greece........
Henry the 8th???? Oh la la....did she discuss all the permits they needed to get before they moved a wall or added a door??
BTW a few years back she was looking for a private island to buy in Greece......

Thank you for sharing these, Ayvee! Their house is so beautiful. I was able to see the Warhol (as well as Hirst), but it was difficult to see the ring from her mother. I'm sure that it was gigantic and beautiful. This woman has always had very elegant taste.

So,it's the same interview(I couldn't see the letters in ayvee's posts,they are too small),but definitely not the same photos.
"Same building with King Henry","looking for a private island to buy in Greece" and now you're waiting for my comment:idia i mana tis...

You must be correct since the photos about the ring, the children's china and the Annie Goudal perfume were mentioned at that House & Garden mag. One thing I wonder is what happenned to the Botero painting they had above the fireplace at their Connecticut farm house. I like his work and was looking for it when they opened the London doors to the media.
Anyway.......perhaps it does not match the Henry the 8 decor....:bang:

Pics 13.10.2008

Here they are again :)

Princess Marie-Chantal and Prince Pavlos of Greece attend the private
view of Alan Aldridge's exhibition 'The Man With Kaleidoscope Eyes', at
the Design Museum in association with H Stern on October 13, 2008 in
London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thanks, Ice. They both look great.

Pics of the recent event attended by CP Pavlos and MC together with other members of the Royal Family have been moved to the Royal Family picture thread.

Those pictures of CP Pavlos and Marie Chantal are great! Thanks for posting them.

A nice pic of Marie Chantal at the opening of her new children's wear shop in Sloane Street, London, UK on October 14 (by Abaca Press).
Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom