King Mohammad VI Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is HM still in Paris?? I thought he already returned back home.

No he still in France Rossina
While is good to see him doing well i think it's time to be back to the country the situation isn't nice for the royal family : his death rumours,his divorce remours ...it's all bad he need to be seen in Morocco in my opinion

:previous:
Thanks for the update!:flowers:
It is nice to see King Mohammad VI doing well. One can expect him to return home soon.
King Mohammad VI happens to be the only monarch I know, who is willing to be photographed in an informal setting in Morocco and abroad.

Last edited:
I do not think what the king is doing is
Reasonable ; hanging out in paris with all
Rumers around and letting his brother and
Son doing the job , is he want to be absent like king salman of saudi arabia letting his
Son do his rule? But king mohamed VI is still
Young and I do not think he wants to pass the throne to his brother , realy confusing

while i also think it's time for the King to be back to Morocco i don't know how he is Letting his son/brother doing the job??!! or that he want to pass the throne to his brother??!!
as far as i know Moulay Rachid and since King surgery only had one engagement maybe two nothing serious sush like important meetings with army or government his son Moulay Hassan too (one engagement)

I do not think what the king is doing is
Reasonable ; hanging out in paris with all
Rumers around and letting his brother and
Son doing the job , is he want to be absent like king salman of saudi arabia letting his
Son do his rule? But king mohamed VI is still
Young and I do not think he wants to pass the throne to his brother , realy confusing
no comparison here between the two situation or system evn both are monarchies,in Saudi Crown Prince is major and usually have alot of responsibilities also the Princes have Government positions not like in Morocco their role is more ceremonial,you know since King surgery it's the Government who took the sutituaion in hand PM had represent Morocco in high level meetings like the world water congress in Brazilia or the last AE meeting same inside Morocco.
and as Mademoiselle Lilo said Moulay Rachid and Moulay El Hassan did't have alot of duties just two egagements.

King Mohammed VI Newly Photographed with a Fan in Parisian Garden
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/20...y-photographed-with-a-fan-in-parisian-garden/
Rabat- Among the many photos that have recently circulated on social media showing King Mohammed VI in good health with fans, new photos capture the sovereign with a lady, Brigitte Ferrat, in a Paris garden.
King Mohammed VI posed for three similar photos with Brigitte Ferrat, a fan of the King’s who posted the photos on her Twitter account on Sunday.

Photos inside the article

This is lovley:)

But tell me: no plan to go back home?:ermm:

It is nice to see royals having a meal together in France. I wonder who invited whom. Also I am curious about what Saad El-Hariri, the current Lebanese Prime Minister, is doing in France.

Last edited:
King is in France for sooo long now so maybe he was the one to invite them:D
Saad El Hariri is the Prime minister of Lebanone the picture is kind of intersting considering that there is alot of talks about bad feeling with Mohammed Vi and the new Crown Prince of SA ,and also same can be said of El Hariri relation with Mohammed be Salman so it's really intersting to see them together and not in forced official meeting but relaxed and friendly like that:

I have read a lot about tumultuous relationships between the El-Hariris and the Saudi royals. Given the corruption purges, "talks about bad feeling with Mohammed Vi and the new Crown Prince of SA" should not be surprising.

Last edited:
I do not think there are hard feelings between
Saudi and morrocan royals, by contrary
Saudi royals spend long times in morrocco
And have palaces there , what is realy weird is seeng saudi crown prince with saad alhariri after alla that rumors

I do not think t
Saudi royals spend long times in morrocco
And have palaces there , what is realy weird is seeng saudi crown prince with saad alhariri after alla that rumors
That was before Mohammed Ben Salman took over the power in saudi.
Mohammed VI refuse to side with him during the Qatar crisis and her didn't took that good and since the relations with saudi side isn't like it was before

Nice shot but what is with Azaitar's brothers and the King?:D

Back
Top Bottom