Juan Valentín,Pablo Nicolás,Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah I just adore Queen Sofia ! She must be such a wonderful grandmother ! :flowers:

I read somewhere that Elena and Cristina didn't have a very good realtionship. That Cristina had said "I love my brother, and I get along with my sister". And it wasn't just a tabloid or a magazine or something, it was an article about Infanta Cristina in a Spanish book for beginners . Is this true ? How well do the three siblings get along ?

Another Gallery of pictures from isifa.

The whole family looks wonderful. And of course Queen Sofia - she seems so proud with all of her grandchildren. And of course Miguel... cool as usual. :wub:
Pictures: The Family ; The Family2

:wub: :flowers: Happy Birthday punk! :flowers: :wub:

Last edited:
Could someone please get me a closeup of Pablo please ? And where was Elena and Jaime ? :)

Miguel and Nicolas are my favorite! They are my dream babies!

Ani

Happy Birthday Miguelito!!! :sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer:

Wow, just one day after Infanta Sofia... I beg that in the future they will have to organise joint birthday parties! :lol:

How tall is Miguel for his age! Thanks for all the kind pics!

There are so many beautiful pictures! Thanks to everyone for the links. Those kids are just adorable! :wub:

Thanks for the great pics! I love when the family gets together. QS is like Super Grandma; she was the new little Infanta in Madrid yesterday and in Barcelona today for Miguel. She is truly awesome.

MissSaga said:
I read somewhere that Elena and Cristina didn't have a very good realtionship. That Cristina had said "I love my brother, and I get along with my sister". And it wasn't just a tabloid or a magazine or something, it was an article about Infanta Cristina in a Spanish book for beginners . Is this true ? How well do the three siblings get along ?

The sisters adore each other, Elena was once asked who was her best friend and she said: my sister (just like QS and her sister Irene:wub:), their children are very close and growing up like siblings, they spend a lot of free time together; so I would say their relationship is awesome:flowers:

Beautiful photos. I can tell you that Miguel is still number 1 Urdangarin boy for me! :lol: The picture of him and the camera and him and Grandma Sofia are so cute :wub:

Miguel is so cute and look like he adora his grandma.

ps: Froilan, Miguel and Pablo wear the same shoes. So cute

crisiñaki said:
All Urdangarin kids are gorgeous, but Pablo is something else
:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Thank you crisiñaki! Pablo is so sweet. The cristina's family is georgous!:wub:

I hope we get to see the little Urdangarin cuties with at the very least their Marichalar counterparts.

Gosh, I can't believe she is two already! Time really does fly. Anyone know if the family is going to have a photo session today like they did for Miguel's birthday a few weeks ago?

marezdote said:
Gosh, I can't believe she is two already! Time really does fly. Anyone know if the family is going to have a photo session today like they did for Miguel's birthday a few weeks ago?
Probably, but the problem is with the Kings and Felipe, they all have acts in the morning and the official dinner in the evening, so they surely can't travel today :neutral: Maybe they organise something for the weekend, or at least Elena & kids attend the party today.

Happy Birthday, little girl!!! :heartflower:

I really hope we're going to get to see her and her brothers together. She's so cute.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Probably, but the problem is with the Kings and Felipe

Well, the King and the Prince have acts today but I didn't read anything about the Queen's acts... so probably she will do her super-grandmother act, travel to Barcelona and celebrate :wub:... being in the middle of the week it could be difficult for the Marichalar kids to attend but Infanta Cristina could postpone the Birthday Party for the Holliday, (close the street:lol:), and take all family for the nearby garden for our big happiness :D

Barcelona, Spain Irene Urdangarin, the youngest daughter of the Princes of Palma, celebrates her second birthday with brother Miguel and mother Cristina after they pick her up from the elementary school. Irene was wearing a cardboard "royal" crown with his age and "Felicidades Irene" wrotten ('Happy Birthday, Irene') and she stops with her brother for playing with a puppy in the street. 05/06/2007
POLFOTO - altid med i billedet+

Last edited:
Great pictures! Irene is really growing up. She's cute as a button. She and Miguel look very similar, IMO. I bet she had so much fun on her birthday, I know her parents and brothers probably spoiled her! It must be nice being the baby of the family AND the only girl!:flowers:

The pictures are great, thank you so much. Irene is so cute :wub: What is that thing she is holding in her hand and in her mouth? Does anyone know? It looks like a piece of fabric, which she uses the same way Victoria is always holding her sock. Miguel is cute as ever as well.;)

Wonderful pictures! Irene looks so grown up, even if this funny hat makes her look taller than she really is. Pics of Miguel playing with a puppy are so sweet. Do they have any animal for their own, by the way? I have never read anything about it. The Kings have a few cats and dogs, Felipe also has a dog(s?), but I don't know how about the Infantas' families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom