It's a 4th boy for Marie-Chantal, June 29 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent! I was hoping for a little sister for Olympia but what matters is that the Princess and her baby boy are well! He was born on the Feast of SS Peter and Paul, so maybe he will have one of those two names?

I wonder why he was born in Los Angeles vs New York or London?

Congratulations to the whole family. Maria Olympia will not have to share her room...
However I wonder why the whole City of London and all the hospitals the Royal Family had their babies at could not accomodate MC.
Seems she was close to her sister Alexandra during the end of her pregnancy.

Congratulations to the royal family! :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

LOS PRÍNCIPES PABLO Y MARIE CHANTAL DE GRECIA SON PADRES POR QUINTA VEZ

Prince Pavlos and Marie-Chantal of Greece are pleased to announce the birth of their fifth child, a boy, born 4 kgs, at the Cedars-Cinai Hospital, Los Angeles.

This is the ninth grandchild for King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie and the eleventh for Mr. and Mrs Robert Miller.

Last edited:
About the LA birth, OK was born in London, and according to the Vanity Fair article, he and MC almost died due to blood loss as the private hospital didn't have a sufficient supply of blood for a transfusion. It might explain why she went to one of the best hospitals where she could guarantee that any accidents would be addressed in house this time around.

I can't wait to find out the little boy's name! I think they run out of "dedicated" names, so it will be interesting...

Last time we found out about 1,5 months after the birth didn't we. The website of the Royal family of Denmark was updated about the part about Queen Anne-Marie.

However, Amelia Morales hasn't been put 'up there' either.

Kongehuset - Kongehuset

CONGRATULATIONS!! :flowers:
I just popped in to see if MC had her baby and I see that she has. I hope all goes well for her and the baby this time around.

Congratulations to the family! :flowers: I suppose MC would probably have wanted another daughter, but as long as both she and the baby are healthy and doing well the sex is the least that must bother her right now! ;)Congratulations once again! :D

Congratulations to them and all the best to the newborn:flowers:

Congratulations to the couple! It is great that Princess Marie Chantal and her newborn child are doing fine.

Congratulations to the family!! I wonder if this baby boy will be named after his father?

Last edited:
:greeceflag: Congratulations to the Crown Princely couple and their family, glad to hear that mother and child are doing well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! :flowers::wub:

Did the couple announce the name of their other four children before the christening ceremony? (Or what the ceremony is called) I know the Danish royal family announce the name in public the very day of the christening, but did MC and Pavlos the same thing with their four children? I don't remember....

a christian orthodox family doesn't have to announce the baby's name immediately.the christening can take place several months later.perhaps they still think about it.

They normally don't release photos immediately. OK was first pictured a few months after his birth, while AA was seen as he left the hospital. MO and CA were seen in photoshoots not too long after their births.

Congratulations to the whole family!

I hope, he will be called Alexandros

Hopefully they will release the name of the baby soon!

I wonder if Pavlos and MC will bring their children to Denmark later this month for the Grasten photoshoot?

Glad that the birth went well and that they have another healthy boy

Congratulations to this beautiful family! I am pleased to hear that mother and baby are both healthy and well.

Isn't it weird for them to wait so long so announce more information on the baby boy and even photos?

I have a question, if the baby was born in Los Angeles, does that mean he has US citizenship? Even if his parents (and him) are officially living abroad? I know that the three older children were also born in The States but I believe Pavlos and MC were residents of the US at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom