Infanta Leonor's First Birthday: October 31, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
biboquinhas said:
I really think they don't look natural at all!!!Their eyes specialy are not natural like the photos of Prince Christian are!

Why you have to compare them??? They are two differents babies.. Leonor is Leonor... she is not Irene, Christian, Alexia or another baby. She is Leonor.

they look very natural to me.
And by the way... I love this 3 photos :wub:

Leonor is SO adorable. I love the one of her in white, she looks so much older than one.

And is it just me, or is Felipe REALLY handsome in that outdoor one where they're all standing. I love that jacket he's wearing. Letizia is one lucky lady :) And I agree with mtbcm, Leo has her daddy wrapped around her finger :wub:

The important is that we have three photos of this beautiful family; so there is to enjoy the photos and to let look for failures and compare with the others.:flowers:

biboquinhas said:
I really think they don't look natural at all!!!Their eyes specialy are not natural like the photos of Prince Christian are!

Do you know?! I really must agree with you on that one. That is no way possible that Leonor has those gorgeous and smilling blue eyes... I wonder how they did it?!?!

And the happiness on Princes' eyes... no way that could be true!!!!!

But after seeing the photos I must admit I would like to see Christian with read shoes and dress or rose hair clip, so the comparissons could be made in same ground :ermm:.

Shame on you for making those absurd comparissons and always trying to bring the Princes of Asturias down. The day you understand that they aren't a sub-kind-of-Princes of Denmark you will have a major shock :sad:!

she is such an adorable little girl, she has grown so much since the last time we've seen her.
The picture that was formal (taken inside) Leonor has a serioues look and the informal picture she has a laughing face, found that really cute.

I loved the pictures:wub: , they're so beautiful!
Leonor is so cute and she grew so much and so fast!... Felipe and Letizia are also great!:rolleyes:
Thank's fotr the pics!;)

I really think that three pictures of little Leonor for her first birthday is too little! She is going to became one day (perhaps) Queen so all of the world is anxious to see her and has the rigth to see more often !!!That is the bad thing to became so famous! I think the photos are great and little Leonor is very beautiful, I'am not comparing her!!!!I'am just saying that they hide her too mucht!The photos are not natural.

Can someone please post the third picture. The link does not work for me, id love to see it

Some avatars from the birthday pictures:

leo-letizia-a.gif
leo-letizia.gif
leo-g.gif
leo-f.gif
leo-e.gif
leo-d.gif
leo-c.gif
leo-b.gif
leo-a.gif
letizia-a.gif

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140/infantaleonor/felipe-a.gif

dazzling said:
Can someone please post the third picture. The link does not work for me, id love to see it

The link already does not work. Since I said before it was giving myself the impression of which they had gone forward on having placed the photos, because the photos were not appearing in other means.

What a wonderful baby. She looks so nice and so happy with her parents. Spanish people can be proud of their Royal Family. They look as so many parents with their child. It's a real pleasure to see these pics.
Happy Birtday to Leonor and lot of god thinks for her and her family.

What a beautiful family they make. I can't wait until the new addition arrives.

I really do not understand your obsession in that they always teach to leonor; the first, king will be his father and most important she is simply a baby and they do not have because to be continuously teaching. And on the photos, what for you is natural?; because for my these photos are precious. I do not understand because always must look for failures everything and seem everything little.

Excuse but in your commentaries always you are comparing to the princes of asturias with those of Denmark. You would have to understand that they are different real houses and mainly different princes. If to you like plus the princes of Denmark, I don`t discuss it but you do not compare please.

I few weeks back, I posted an ABC article that mentioned that the paparazzi's failed to recognize Leonor when she attended (without her parents) the birthday party of her cousin, Carla. After seeing her pictures today, I no longer wonder why -- the baby from last summer looks more like a little lady now :wub:

I agree with those who think that she looks a bit more 'mature' than a typical 1-year old. I'm not as surprised though, because some of her earlier photos showed some seriousness (with a mix of confusion ;)) in her expressions. I'm glad that they have chosen photos that showed her in different moods -- she is so cute when she laughs!

I am sure that everyone would have wanted to see more than 3 photos but that is just not the way the SRF does things. I hope that the next opportunity we'll get to see her again will not be too far away! :flowers:

Wow Anna R, you work really fast!
Thank you for those beautiful avatars:flowers:

Oh my god!! she has grown up sooo much!!! I love to see her now!!! she is sooo swweeeett!!!
she looks older than her age indeed, a perfect little lady.
I can't help to think that she's just the perfect portrait of some pictures of baby letizia ...

Leonor is beautiful, she has grown very much, is adorable.
The princes are really happy with their girl and so proud. The colour red looks fabulous in Letizia and Leonor and the prince looks very good too.

Last edited:
A beautiful happy family-so nice to see Leonor smiling. They're the picture of a content family. Thanks!:flowers:

Wow!!! such beautiful pictures. Leonor is so precious!!!

Wow! she's adorable, the formal photo is really a royal family portrait.

Letizia looks very beautiful in these pictures, but I can't help it I'm going gaagaa googoo over her sexy husband.

Leonor already has the longest hair and this and far better pretty !!!

what cute of little Leonor

wow,she looks a lot like her father in that white dress:flowers:

Last edited:
Leonor looks so healthy and happy. Happy 1st birthday and many more!

Leonor is so beautiful!
Thanks a lot for these fotos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom