Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events 16: Sep. 2017 - Jan. 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Infanta is still wearing her wedding ring ,such a tough time for them all!

I came across this article (from late January) in which Iñaki's attorney explains that so far there is no formal (legal) separation (or divorce). He seems to keep the option open for the two of them to reconcile (but I would guess that at least requires Iñaki giving up his current mistress).

Ain't gonna happen... didn't the 2 of them just move in together?

Who knows if it works out with the mistress, in the end they might end up together again.

Awww ...I loved this! What a great video. You can see that they have a wonderful and loving family. Iñaki looked super proud of his boy. Just wonderful!

Could his grandmother Claire Liebaert be more proud!!!

Nice to see them all together in support of Don Pablo!

I am trying to understand why this event was organized: what is the reason for celebrating those participating in the Olympic Games 34 years ago?

As far as I can remember the Infanta was on the Spanish team at the 1988 Summer Olympic Games in Seoul, South Korea but yes 34 years in a strange anniversary.

As far as I can remember the Infanta was on the Spanish team at the 1988 Summer Olympic Games in Seoul, South Korea but yes 34 years in a strange anniversary.

Yes, she was (participated in one of the sailing events) and apparently she carried the flag for Spain. However, my question was why the Spanish Olympic Committee felt the need to honor the athletes from 34 years ago at all. Given that they did, it made sense that Cristina attended.

Infanta Cristina attended the 25th anniversary event of the International Cooperation Programme of the "La Caixa" Foundation in Madrid today, July 1:

** gettyimages gallery **

It seems everyone wanted a selfie with Iñaki. He's a good dad! I love how he genuinely supports his Pablo!

Is Inaki still working at the law firm or has he moved on to another job? Not long after the news broke about his new relationship I remember reading something about him training to be a coach of some sort, although I’m not certain if this was based on a reliable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom