Fashion Suggestions for Royal Ladies: 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would like to see Queen Letizia in a gown by Jan Taminiau. A Dutch designer living and working in Madrid, which sounds suitable for this visit. Not likely of course, though Queen Mathilde did use him for the Dutch state visit to Belgium. I am sure HM will look spectacular in whatever [other Spanish] designer she wears, as she tends to do on these occassions.

As for Máxima: I am hoping for something new, preferably not by Natan. We have seen so many repeats lately. But if it has to be a repeat perhaps one of her four red Valentino gowns.

Last edited:
As for Máxima: I am hoping for something new, preferably not by Natan. We have seen so many repeats lately. But if it has to be a repeat perhaps one of her four red Valentino gowns.
I wanna see her wearing that inauguration day gown again!

It is a lovely gown indeed and a great colour, but I think it should have been retired as an exhibition piece right after the inauguration, never to be worn again. The occassion was too special for a repeat IMO. But we will see, the colour of the gown would be a good match for the colour of the Spanish sash.

It is a lovely gown indeed and a great colour, but I think it should have been retired as an exhibition piece right after the inauguration, never to be worn again. The occassion was too special for a repeat IMO. But we will see, the colour of the gown would be a good match for the colour of the Spanish sash.
Maxima repeated her royal blue inauguration gown on the state visit to Denmark in 2015. It has not been seen worn again since though.

Letizia didn't wear a hat to Denmark and pretty much does as she pleases so I'm not expecting much effort for the Dutch State Visit.
Hopefully Letizia will pull out all the stops for the State Gala.

Back
Top Bottom