Fashion Suggestions for Royal Ladies: 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IloveCP

Imperial Majesty
City
-
Country
United States
If Mary wears a repeated gown at Christian's 18th birthday gala I would love she wore any of these:

1 2 3

Last edited:
I would like to see Mary wearing her Uffe Frank red gown worn in 2004 in 2010 or the white gown worn at pre wedding gala in 2004 and at New Years Reception in 2009

What gown Victoria should wear on Sunday, October 15th?

If she repeat any gown, here my guesses

1 2 3 4 5

Should Kate wear any repeated gown at South Korean state visit?

I'm guessing her wearing a non-British designer, ex: Dior, Valentino or Armani

The South Korean state visit to the UK is held in November, and naturally Sophie should attend. Any suggestions for her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia wore a red, cape-style gown to King Willem-Alexander's 50th birthday gala. AFAIK, the gown was used one more time after that. It would be great to see that gown get used again.

Should Kate wear any repeated gown at South Korean state visit?
Some suggestions:

1) The Navy velvet gown worn to the 2019 Diplomatic Reception

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celeb...alexander-mcqueen-dress-diplomatic-reception/

2) The red gown from last year's Diplomatic Reception

https://katemiddletonstyle.org/diplomatic-reception-2022-red/

What a suggestion for MM wear at Christian's 18th birthday gala, now she was confirmed?

This red gown worn last year would be an good option for this Sunday evening:

https://beta.tt.se/bildobjekt/image/sdl8qPBv3XgECk

Elisabeth was confirmed to attend the birthday gala of Prince Christian. So I would like you to tell me your suggestions.

Elisabeth wore so far Armani Privé in Oslo and Amman. Here my suggestions:

Scenario 1: Armani Privé Fall/Winter Collection 2023
1 2 3

Scenario 2: Elie Saab
1 2 3

Scenario 3: NATAN
1 2

In my opinion, Elisabeth should wear Armani Privé, either brand-new or repeated

Another scenario:

Scenario 1: Dries Van Noten:
1 2

Scenario 2: Wearing her mother's gowns
1 2 3 4 5 6

Sincerely, I searched the newest collection of Dries Van Noten, these gowns are IMO ugly. Elisabeth should the better

What guessing you bet to IA wearing at Christian's 18th bday party?

It's either Armani Privé or Dries Van Noten.

Elisabeth -thankfully- doesn't wear her mother's clothes, she isn't as tall as the Queen, but who knows, Mathilde's wardrobe is inmense so Elisabeth could surprise us and wear a modified frock.

Fashion Suggestions for Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange

If Amalia attend Prince Christian's 18th bday party, she can wear a brand-new gown, her repeated gowns or borrowing her mom's gowns

:previous: If Ingrid wears one of Mette Marit's gowns I would love if she wore any of these:

1 2 3
I think the first two could work well for I-A. The third remains very much in M-M's wheelhouse, so probably not.

If Amalia attend Prince Christian's 18th bday party, she can wear a brand-new gown, her repeated gowns or borrowing her mom's gowns

Might you have any specific suggestions?

It's either Armani Privé or Dries Van Noten.

Elisabeth -thankfully- doesn't wear her mother's clothes, she isn't as tall as the Queen, but who knows, Mathilde's wardrobe is inmense so Elisabeth could surprise us and wear a modified frock.

As someone who doesn't care much about floral pattern gowns, I love the floral gown Mathilde wore to Frederik and Mary's wedding so much and I think it will look well on Elisabeth too, it suits a young lady.

https://pin.it/48nSNsw

I love that she reuses her mother's down (especially she picked something actually suits her from her mother's wardrobe!), but I wish she will have a new gown this time.

Or she could reuse Sonja or Astrid's gown! They have some classic ball gowns (especially Astrid during the days she served as first lady). Definitely needs some modifications but it's doable. (That's one of my wildest dreams:D)

https://www.pinterest.jp/pin/519954719460786182/
https://www.pinterest.jp/pin/718253840593475601/

For the SV from Portugal banquet today, I would love if Mathilde wore any of these dresses:

1 2 3

For the SV from Portugal banquet today, I would love if Mathilde wore any of these dresses:

1 2 3

All of these would have been a better choice than the dress Queen Mathilde did end up wearing!

For the upcoming South Korean SV I would like if Kate wore any of these gowns:

1 2 3 4

It seems unlikely she will repeat her coronation dress but I hope she will.

It seems likely Victoria will wear a new dress for the Nobel Prizes. If she will wear a repeated gown at the Nobel Prize private dinner I would like if she wore any of these dresses:

1 2 3 4

For the upcoming SV to Denmark I would like if Letizia wore any of these dresses:

1 2 3 4

She very much does notice what others wear. There is a story in a documentary where her stylist informed her maybe she shouldn't wear tbe the dress she had made for her at that occasion because she remembered someone either telling her or seeing them purchase that same material. QEII ignored the advice and showed up to the event in the dress and there was someone there wearing the same dress. QEII went back and changed her clothes. So she does pay full attention to what others are wearing. And yes, the stylist do know what each other are wearing the 99% of the time. The Queen obviously is going to take precedence with what she is going to wear.

Last edited:
My suggestions for the New Year's Court reception on January 1st:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Let's start this thread:

My suggestions for the New Year's Court reception on January 1st

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

And here, from Christian's 18th birthday gala

My suggestions for the New Year's Court reception on January 1st:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Is dress 1 exactly like one that the Princess of Wales has? I think she wore it to the wedding in Jordan in June.

There will be a SV from Spain to The Netherlands in April. I would love if Letizia and Maxima wore any of these repeated gowns:

Maxima:

1 2 3 4 5

Letizia:

1 2 3 4 5

Soon Mathilde and Máxima will no longer be able to wear new designs by Dries van Noten himself. His brand will continue but his June collection for the male fashion week in Paris will be the last one he works on himself. He is looking for a new creative director to continue his work while he enjoys (semi) retirement.

See: Modeontwerper Dries Van Noten stopt, modehuis blijft

Back
Top Bottom