Fashion Designers Used by Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, what a diference, I think it looks so much nice in white in Mary! about the hair piece from Mary I could not find it in the site of Malene Birger

I believe he also designed CP Marie Chantal's wedding gown and also gowns for several of the occasions leading up to the wedding itself.

I never liked Marie-Chantal’s wedding dress though. Too heavy, unbalanced and unflattering, it strangled and suffocated her.

Maria Chantals Wedding dress looks awful on her, the veil especially pitch so high on her head.

I didnt like the dress, I dont know what she was thinking and Valentino while designing. It made her look quite short.

I think her dress looks like a total knock of Princess Grace of Monaco's wedding dress designed by Hollywood costume designer Helen Rose. I don't know how he got away with such a blatant copy as "his" design! Were they trying to insinuate that she's the new/next Princess Grace? And now that you mention it, it does make her look short.

If anyone wants to learn more about the designer Valentino, then they should see the film.."Valentino, The Last Emperor"

It's now on dvd. The fiim director spent 2 years traveling all over the world with Valentino filming him and it ends with his final collection and the 3 day Valentino party in Rome.

It shows a history of his creations, and shows him designing one of his last collections. There are interviews with friends and colleagues.

In addition, you see some of his royal clients...Princess Firyal of Jordan, Princess Caroline, Farah Diba of Iran, Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, Countess Jacqueline de Ribes.

This movie is very interesting. You see several of his properties, as well as what a spoiled brat he is and how his business partner enables this behavior. It covers the 40th anniversary restrospective that was held for him and CP Pavlos and Marie Chantal are visiable in some scenes too.

I have impression that Mette-Marit wears Valentino outfits the most often among European crown princesses.

But is it Valentino by the Valentino or is it Valentino by two previously unkown designers?

P.victoria's pre wedding dress is one of the most beautiful that I have seen.

Queen Rania- Elie Saab part I
1.- June 1999
2.- Spain 1999
3.- Amman 2002
4.- Uk State Visit 2001
5.- Uk State Visit 2001
6.- Versalles 2002
7.- UK 2001
8.- Dubai 2002
9.- Jordan Song Festival
10.- USA 2002
11.- WEF, Aqaba 2003
Dresses 1-6
Dress7
Dresses 8-11

Wow, what a diference, I think it looks so much nice in white in Mary! about the hair piece from Mary I could not find it in the site of Malene Birger

It is from 2005 :)

According to Dutch fashion designer Paul Schulten, in the programme 'Blauw Bloed' this outfit of Máxima is made by Armani... However, it screams 'Natan' to me, esp. the trousers.

According to Dutch fashion designer Paul Schulten, in the programme 'Blauw Bloed' this outfit of Máxima is made by Armani... However, it screams 'Natan' to me, esp. the trousers.

Its very Armani style especially the cut of the jacket and the fabric used for the pants :) But yes, the pants scream Natan.

The jacket could be from a prive collection Fall 2009
http://www.imagebam.com/image/182dea108931788

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom