Fan videos, Fanart & Wallpaper for Felipe, Letizia, Leonor & Sofía

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
Here is a thread at LTR where you can learn to make fanart/wallpapers by your self

Tutorials, How to make your own fanart/wallpaper

I can do fanart by request but you have to say what pictures you would like me to use and those pictures need to be clear, without text and kind of big

I hope that it will soon be some great pictures of the two of them.... we need some more wallpapers of the two of them....

Attachments

• prince_felipe_1.jpg
    prince_felipe_1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,079
  • fe.jpg
    fe.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,279
  • re.jpg
    re.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 431
  • re.jpg
    re.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 339
  • felipespain5.jpg
    felipespain5.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 695
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is one that I did for the Engagment:

Attachments

• felipe.jpg
    felipe.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 424
wow I love them.. great work
i like the wedding fanart the best

:flower: thanks for your nice comments Josefine

Here's a fanart of mainly Letizia. I LOVED her in this gown, I thought she looked so beautiful in it, so I was inspired to do a fanart of her in this gown! :lol:

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Letizia

That's a wonderful fanart tiff_tiff_tiff2000 :) Very beautiful, i realy love it :flower:

tiff
that was beautiful!:D

link

annikavonholdt brushes

end.jpg

Very beautiful art everyone! :flower:

I too love that silver gown Letizia wore - gorgeous art.

Wow I love your fanart tiff tiff tiff2000 :heart: Thanks for sharing that :flower: Its very nice

-------

Attachments

• felipespain6.jpg
    felipespain6.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 598
Nice fanarts Josefine, i think i know where you found those brushes, i think i've seen them too on my searches for brushes :p

Hello you guys!!!

I'm starting a new website for the Crown Princes of Spain Felipe and Letizia. I did a piece of fanart to them intending to make it as the first layout ever. Could you tell me what you think??? Thank you bunches

Felipe & Letizia

love,
Anna

Originally posted by Anna_R@Jun 10th, 2004 - 9:26 pm
Hello you guys!!!

I'm starting a new website for the Crown Princes of Spain Felipe and Letizia. I did a piece of fanart to them intending to make it as the first layout ever. Could you tell me what you think??? Thank you bunches

Felipe & Letizia

love,
Anna
Hello Anna_R. Your layout is nice and unique :flower:

Aside from the "Corbis" written all over it, it looks fantastic. What do you use?

I like it alot thankyou
I hope we will see more of your work in the future

I would love too see what yu can come up with in the royal fanart challenge, take a look at the chit chat forum

Originally posted by chanel@Jun 11th, 2004 - 1:56 am
Aside from the "Corbis" written all over it, it looks fantastic. What do you use?
I use photoshop.

The Corbis' watermarks sucks, but unfortunately I'm not able to purchase the pictures without it

Love,
Anna

Originally posted by Alisa@Jun 10th, 2004 - 11:07 pm
Nicely done! :flower:
Thank you!!!

Love,
Anna

Originally posted by nouwrein+Jun 10th, 2004 - 11:13 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nouwrein @ Jun 10th, 2004 - 11:13 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anna_R@Jun 10th, 2004 - 9:26 pm
Hello you guys!!!

Felipe & Letizia

love,
Anna
Hello Anna_R. Your layout is nice and unique :flower: [/b][/quote]
Hello nouwrein!

Thank you very much!!

love,
Anna

Originally posted by Josefine@Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:17 am
I would love too see what yu can come up with in the royal fanart challenge, take a look at the chit chat forum
Hey Josefine, thanks a lot for your compliments.

I would love to participate on the challenge. Where is it?

love,
Anna

Originally posted by Anna_R+Jun 11th, 2004 - 6:34 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anna_R @ Jun 11th, 2004 - 6:34 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Josefine@Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:17 am
Hey Josefine, thanks a lot for your compliments.

I would love to participate on the challenge. Where is it?

love,
Anna
[/b][/quote]
here is the link

I made this one of Letizia a few weeks ago. It's rather small, and I think the dark background clashes with Letizia's pale blue dress, but I still kinda like the outcome anyway.

Princess Letizia

MihoshiMarie said:
I made this one of Letizia a few weeks ago. It's rather small, and I think the dark background clashes with Letizia's pale blue dress, but I still kinda like the outcome anyway.

Princess Letizia

I honestly don't think it clashes at tall. I think it almost makes her glow....

Chanel

I have not seen this one good job... i like the notes in the background

what would merry christmas and happy new year be in spanish

Merry Christmas I'm sure it's Feliz Navidad, Happy New Year I suppose it's Feliz Año Nuevo or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom