Engagement of Prince Harry of Wales and Meghan Markle: November 27, 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the creepiest thing I've seen as far as commemorative items for a royal wedding were the William and Kate Wedding Commemorative condoms. :rolleyes:

Well, using condoms is preventative method for HIV transmission. I think the couple might be willing to suffer the creepiness for a good cause. :lol:

I'm definitely hoping for a picture soon with Meghan, Harry and Guy. I totally had hoped to see one of H&M with both dogs, but alas I'm keeping my fingers crossed for at least one portrait with Guy included.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely hoping for a picture soon with Meghan, Harry and Guy. I totally had hoped to see one of H&M with both dogs, but alas I'm keeping my fingers crossed for at least one portrait with Guy included.

yes, I do hope that we get a picture of Guy soon with the couple. Pictures are always better with a fur baby in them.

Posts discussing the living arrangements for Meghan's dogs have been moved to General News. The discussion about Meghan being at Sandringham on Christmas Day has been moved to British Royal Christmas 2008-2017.

I know I am super late to this but I was watching their interview again and I couldn't help but notice the moment Harry was asked about his mother how Meghan immediately started rubbing her thumb on his hand for comfort. It was like she knew that was going to be a hard moment for him. Their body language, especially watching their hands, was very fascinating. You can tell they are very close and know each other very well.

I know I am super late to this but I was watching their interview again and I couldn't help but notice the moment Harry was asked about his mother how Meghan immediately started rubbing her thumb on his hand for comfort. It was like she knew that was going to be a hard moment for him. Their body language, especially watching their hands, was very fascinating. You can tell they are very close and know each other very well.

I noticed that too :flowers:

I don't know, these two just seem very in tune with one another. They really remind me of Felipe and Letizia of Spain. I

The discussion about the wedding date has been moved to the Wedding Suggestions and Musings thread.

Just wandered into a souvenir shop in Knightsbridge while waiting for a bus. They've already got a couple of different fridge magnets of Harry and Meghan! (A picture from the press briefing in the sunken garden at Kensington Palace, with Meghan in the white coat).

A number of off-topic posts have been deleted.

Oh those are just lovely...well done, and taken at Frogmore. Charming!

LaRae

The colour photograph is especially beautiful, the right balance of intimacy and formality.

What amazing pics. Love them.

These are beautiful. So romantic! I love them! I don't see how anyone could not like them, just gorgeous.

Great photos which reflect the couple beautifully.

Nice pics!

Although there is one thing about both that bother me...as together as they look.. it looks like a defined line between them (like they are outlined)...and thats probably caused by photoshop. other than that i like them...but, official photogs need to let pics be and not go crazy bc when they do...it makes the pics look slightly off..that happened to will and kates official formal one..

Last edited:
Very well done and I feel the love in these portraits.

Fantastic photos! Really amazing!!

I think both pictures are great. Beautifully composed and it doesn't feel like they're too much posed. They both look great. What a lovely couple they make.

I love the photos! Both (both photos and both people!) are gorgeous, they look so in love and happy. I can't wait to see these two working together (and smouldering at each other) for years to come!!

YAY!

Gorgeous. I think I have never seen Harry smile like this in the 2nd pic, gentle and fully in love. They are so natural and lovely.

Wonderful photos. One of the people commenting on the informal shot pointed out that she is snuggled inside his jacket. Between his killer look in the formal shot and that detail about the informal shot.....I confess...I may swoon. (Full disclosure---I also swooned when I saw the W/K informal shot.)

And okay...I went to the DF and read the blurb on the photographer. He's a hot Polish prince! What a great start to the day.;)

I also think this couple are very much in love and in tune with each other yet I see something strange, Meghan is dressed to go out for an evening in a great looking dress and Harry has the same ole blue suit like he wears to events or to work........not very well coordinated here. He could of at least changed into that suit he wore with William to see Star-wars recently if I remember right. Please correct me if I am thinking of another suit he wore recently....:lol:Meghan needs to pick out his clothes from now one.......?

Engagement photos

Stunning engagement photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom