Divorce For Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid & Princess Haya

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^Sheika Hind again. We will never know which role she plays, everything seems possible.
In this times of over-information, it is so unique to know virtualy nothing about a woman who may or may not be a powerplayer behind the scenes.

^^^Sheika Hind again. We will never know which role she plays, everything seems possible.
In this times of over-information, it is so unique to know virtualy nothing about a woman who may or may not be a powerplayer behind the scenes.
We are completely unable to know anything about the ghost person she is. But for me some points I would deduct are the following
Sheikha Hind is married with one of the most rich and powerful man in the world but she is not the only one. This man loves women and produces kids. Of course she is the main wife, but she is getting older, and might not be do pretty than she was young, if she was pretty.
In a county when a huge amount of money and power is involved and as in the Islamic low the succession rules are not such clear as they are in an European royalty, she has to secure her own positon and her kids against the other kids and wifes. And as she cannot get in the light, she is doing her job hidden.

^^^Yes ITA. I too think, that SH has to secure her childrens position, no matter what. I think she is not without influence and power on her own (from what I read, Sheika Hind is quite popular in Dubai) and I imagine that she is a person whom SM trusts, maybe even listens to, if no longer as a woman he is attracted too, but as the woman who knows him and his secrets the best and longest, who - as his cousin - comes from his own family. And, at 71, I'm sure he does not always want to be around young women anyway. I would not be suprised if SH is on the rise right now.
Just speculating, of course.

think it's unfair to bring Sheikha Hind to this,whatever her position in Dubai we don't have enough informations in this matter....so it's not fair to throw shade at her

I think this hot mess is only Sheikh Mohammed and Haya's mess,the others contribution is minimal Imo.

Last edited:
I don't think that Sheikha Hind has anything to do with the clush between SM and princess Haya. The discussion was about her possible influence on the Sheikha Samsa and Latifa stories.
Hosting in her premises Sheikha Samsa and accepting /trying to ignore that she is held against her will, she is drugged and tortured, is a clear positioning.
Her reasons are not well known. Maybe that she is raised to obey, maybe to dicrease other kids importance in comparison to her own kids who are following their dad's wills and orders, who knows.
But for sure, hosting an almost 20 years prisoner at your home, accepting nurses and docs who drug her, this is not an innocent act.

Last edited:
:previous:
Then this discussion should not take place here but in Sheikh Mohammed's Children thread or the Sheikha Latifa thread

And let's not forgot it's Haya who arranged the meeting with Mrs Robbinson to clear off the Al Maktoum reputation in Latifa case,that it was said the meeting took place in Haya place and that Haya come out in Radio interview to defend the family.

King Abdullah Appoints Princess Haya as Diplomat at Jordan Embassy in Britain, According to Al-Quds Al-Arabi

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HSCGmhnsN/
Smart move. According to Arabian Royal Agency, Princess Haya's diplomatic immunity will probably extend to her children which I assume will be to her advantage as the custody battle and divorce moves forward. It's also a good way to dispell the rumours about King Abdullah having taken his brother-in-law's side in the divorce.

King Abdullah Appoints Princess Haya as Diplomat at Jordan Embassy in Britain, According to Al-Quds Al-Arabi

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HSCGmhnsN/

Very interesting.

It makes one wonder about the extent and type of the behind the scenes maneuvering that has been going on. This particular move is very much to Haya's benefit, and hopefully for her children, too.

Yes intersting move and clear and official support from JRF,but i am still don't know how it will help Haya cause in court and certainly hope it's in the kids benefit too

Yes, smart move. I wonder what Sheikh Mohammed thinks about this. I doubt this was done without the backing of Sheikh Khalifa, the UAE president. Maybe the time has come for SM's Power to fade, too many public irritations and bad headlines lately.

According to Arabian Royal Agency it will have a positive affect on the legal status of Haya and Mohammed's children

They mean by that a diplomatic immunance?
Haya as member of JRF family already have that i believe, as also her kids that's said i have to add that is the norme if the father is not a powerful ruler by his own...so again i am not sure of the utility unless it's a message from the JF that we stand by our girl.

I think its more a point that it gives her residency in London validity. She isnt a British citizen, and her staying in London was a temporary situation. If she was going to sue for custody of the kids to keep them with her in London, that wouldnt help. Mo could argue that she doesnt have a permanent residence there or reason. That being home with him is more stable.

Her brother making her a diplomat at the embassy validates her living in London. A more permanent residence claim in the UK for her court case.

Also a very vocal sign of support from her brother for Haya.

Yes, smart move. I wonder what Sheikh Mohammed thinks about this. I doubt this was done without the backing of Sheikh Khalifa, the UAE president. Maybe the time has come for SM's Power to fade, too many public irritations and bad headlines lately.

Why would Abdullah require the backing, or at least want, of Khalifa? Jordan is not a member of the UAE. It doesnt require any say from Khalifa.

I highly doubt that Khalifa would take the divorce as a serious enough slander that he would stop trade with Jordan simply for Abdullah supporting his sister.

Very smart move. It shows a clear support from brother to sister but also the full country's support to Haya
Also KA choose his camp despite all the money given bye UAE to poor Jordan
And last but not least: Haya’s and her kids new diplomatic status makes England / British state responsible for her own security and non extradable.

I think its more a point that it gives her residency in London validity. She isnt a British citizen, and her staying in London was a temporary situation. If she was going to sue for custody of the kids to keep them with her in London, that wouldnt help. Mo could argue that she doesnt have a permanent residence there or reason. That being home with him is more stable.

Her brother making her a diplomat at the embassy validates her living in London. A more permanent residence claim in the UK for her court case.

That make sense; and anyway i think getting full support of her brother the King is certainly a good news for Haya.

Why would Abdullah require the backing, or at least want, of Khalifa? Jordan is not a member of the UAE. It doesnt require any say from Khalifa.

I highly doubt that Khalifa would take the divorce as a serious enough slander that he would stop trade with Jordan simply for Abdullah supporting his sister.
Jordan is a close ally of the UAE, UAE is rich and Jordan is poor. KA would not risk to anger his ally and SM is certainly not happy about this. So something tells me that KA has the backing of SM's boss when openly backing his half-sister. He would not bring a private issue into politics with the prospect of negative repercussions.

Last edited:
Since she left Dubai. Princess Haya was shown completely alone and abandonned by everyone, as except a sole tweet or Instagram picture with her brother, nothing and noone appeared in her support. Now finally she took back her native positon.
Haya is not a miserable and unknown commoner mistreated by a powerful man. She is a daughter of King, sister of King, blood very blue and high is in her veines. And with this position she will fight for her and her kids rights and freedom.
I hope that her fight will help also poor Samsa and Latifa, whose mother and sister / brother did not want / couldn't help them at all.

Jordan is a close ally of the UAE, UAE is rich and Jordan is poor. KA would not risk to anger his ally and SM is certainly not happy about this. So something tells me that KA has the backing of SM's boss when openly backing his half-sister. He would not bring a private issue into politics with the prospect of negative repercussions.

We are speaking Khalifa not Mo here.

Mo I don't know how vengeful/petty he might come over the divorce and custody battle. He could take it quite personal, especially if his daughters are brought into the mix. Thankfully for Jordan, Mo is not head of the UAE.

Khalifa is not a fool. Nor does he have any personal stake in this. Jordan may be poorer, but they are still a trade ally. And general ally in the region. He isn't going to throw that away as one of the other rulers is going through a divorce. Abdullah supporting his sister is not a slight to Khalifa or the UAE. Khalifa is not about to allow a private divorce matter to influence politics and trade.

SM also hs a dilemma In front of him. All these years he tried to show a modern face to the occidental world, while managing his old traditional beliefs, as actions were hidden.
Kidnap and keep prisoners 2 daughters only because they asked for freedom of choice, shows that he is deeply attached to his traditions which do not allow freedom of choice to women.
As far as this dark side was not known everything was fine.
But now? Will be allowing freedom and custody of kids to pc Haya to show acceptance of occidental way of living and law?
Or he will be unable to give up to his ancestral beliefs ordering that kids must be raised near to father and by father's entourage?

For Samsa and Latifa unfortunately I'm afraid things went too far to allow return.
But for Jalila and Zayed choice is still there and bowl is in his camp.
Wait and see! November is not soo far.

Last edited:
According to the reports, Haya's asylum request was denied and that why the king appointed her as a diplomat. England needs to accept the appointment. Otherwise, the princess will have to leave England. Reports also say that SM is the reason behind the denial of the asylum request and that he's pushing for Haya to be deported to Dubai.

How could that happen and nobody be aware of it. If It's true, things don't look good for Haya.

How could that happen and nobody be aware of it. If It's true, things don't look good for Haya.

The only source I can find is a "news" source that also states that Haya was absolutely having affairs with multiple men and intends to marry one of her British lovers after the divorce. :whistling:

It also published a news article today with the headline "Jordanian conspiracy against Dubai exposed".

I don't think it's a credible source.

I was so shocked by this story but I guess SM had most people blinded with his modernity and "western acceptance" which he bought and staged. And I feel horrible for Princess Haya but for a long time she was apart of that. Unfortunately it took something bad to happen for her to realize its not worth the lifestyle.

The only source I can find is a "news" source that also states that Haya was absolutely having affairs with multiple men and intends to marry one of her British lovers after the divorce. :whistling:

It also published a news article today with the headline "Jordanian conspiracy against Dubai exposed".

I don't think it's a credible source.

Most stories out right now don't look credible. They seem to be of gossip or not trustworthy sites also youtube seems to be adding videos of slander against Haya as well... :whistling:

I went through many articles of the same source. This media is even worst than any commun popular tabloid...
Articles like "Princess Haya had breast plastic surgery in order to attract more men than the dozens she usually goes with.." show the level and reliability of the source.

:previous: Will print anything to get people's attention and more money in their pockets. Sad thing is, it works. :bang:

According to the reports, Haya's asylum request was denied and that why the king appointed her as a diplomat. England needs to accept the appointment. Otherwise, the princess will have to leave England. Reports also say that SM is the reason behind the denial of the asylum request and that he's pushing for Haya to be deported to Dubai.
Before being forced to leave London in case the "diplomatic plan" doesn't work, wouldn't princess Haya still have the option to apply for an ordinary visa in the UK? She owns a house in London after all... and which source says that her asylum request has been denied?

Can a country even neglect a person with diplomatic status? I mean yes they can send a diplomate home if you commit a crime etc. But it is not like the UK "approves" the diplomats of the Kingdom of Jordan before they get their jobs.

Can a country even neglect a person with diplomatic status? I mean yes they can send a diplomate home if you commit a crime etc. But it is not like the UK "approves" the diplomats of the Kingdom of Jordan before they get their jobs.
As far as I know, any country is entitled to accept or deny the diplomatic roles put forward by any state. It is possible that, to overcome the embarrassment of denial to an officially appointed diplomat, vetting and confirmation are sought before the official appointment

Doesn't Haya have duel citizenship anyway? Granting asylum would have afforded her more protection under the law but it seems to all fall on the UK accepting her diplomatic credentials.

Even if they do accept her it will still be a problem. The diplomatic post is now essential to the security of her children as Haya's citizenship should protect her while not causing a diplomatic problem with Dubai.

Add: It was Haya's mother who was born in the UK while her father was a diplomat posted to The Court of St James

Last edited:
So basically, I don't know on which topic do I post this question; but I want to ask about what are the late updates -trusted- on princess haya's current status? And what will cause her if she returns to Dubai? Will it fireback? And what is the main cause of the sudden divorce? Other than her interfering in Sheikha Latifa's issue?

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom