Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great heavens above! A blue sack that droops at the back! :eek:

Victoria, sweetie, darling . . . . . . just because you are pregnant you don't have to have a "fashionorecomey"!!!! :argh:

Great heavens above! A blue sack that droops at the back! :eek:

Victoria, sweetie, darling . . . . . . just because you are pregnant you don't have to have a "fashionorecomey"!!!! :argh:

While on the one hand I agree that a sack dress is not a girl's best friend pregnant or not. On the other hand if Victoria is comfy in dresses like this that's very important. I have a friend who is due in two months and is quite the fashionista. she told me that right from the start of her prengnancy when it came/ comes to clothes the most importmant thing for her was that she felt comfortable not that she was wearing the most fashionable thing going.

It's not bad looking for a maternity dress.

Last edited:
Funny, I was thinking about this dress too for tonight. Agree that she's a bit too flourishing for this dress right now. But I like that she kept it simple.

She looks gorgeous. And I don't mind the cleavage. The extra curves suit her why not show them off? :) She's glowing. Great to see.

I like the shade of pink. Very pretty, and she looks very nice.

I always liked that dress but,Im tired of it!

I always liked that dress but,Im tired of it!
The way Victoria is "blooming" I don't think you'll have to worry about seeing it again any time soon. :D

Im not liking the dress, Its a bit too young for her and it feels like it is a bit too tight around the bust area or it doesn't fit well. Also a pity that her hair is down with such a big tiara, looks a bit messy to me.

I hate the Napoleonic tiara, it makes Victoria look like a Las Vegas showgirl, circus horses wear something similar on the head.

Not liking the dress either, its very Madeleine, too pink and Disney-ish.

She does look great, those are not great angles she was shot at in the recent pix. Thank you for showing the older pix w/o the sash, the sashes "ruin" the dress for me so often.
I do agree that more "done" hair would suit the tiara, I'm not a fan of tiara wearing with long loose hair.

She looks awsome. Love the dress. Its the perfect style to flatter a baby tummy. ;)

The dress is great! The colour and the shape are just perfect for her body.
But she got some weight (normal for being pregnant) and the dress just is smaller that has to be.
She still looks great.

The colour of the coral pink dress suits Victoria very well.
The cut looks a wee bit tight around the bust.
I don't think it was resized for a pregnant Victoria.
It is almost like something is about to bust out.
The overall effect is nice, though a little comical.

Victoria´s dress at the Polar Music Prize was from swedish Ann-Sofie Back.
Vår nya modeprinsessa klär sig i BACK | Rodeo Magazine
"I think she looked fantastic, a worthy and modern future regent," says Ann-Sofie Back, commenting on the Rodeo.
"We are obviously delighted that the Crown Princess chose BACK to the Polar Prize."

Victoria detaching the Brig Tre Kronor af Stockholm. The event was a part of the seminar "Sustainable Seas”.
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
I like this quite much. The dress looks to be similar than she wore in Norway 21st August in black version. It´s beaufitul. Her coat is lovely.

Victoria detaching the Brig Tre Kronor af Stockholm. The event was a part of the seminar "Sustainable Seas”.
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
I like this quite much. The dress looks to be similar than she wore in Norway 21st August in black version. It´s beaufitul. Her coat is lovely.

I really like this outfit. The color and the style look great on her.

I sure like her coat. Nice maternity coat. I'm not so sure about the dress underneath

Nice dress and coat, she can grow into them both.
Do not like the black nail polish.

:previous: I didn't even notice the black nail polish before. Yeah I don't like it either.

Crown Princess Victoria at the annual IPC meeting at the Palace het Loo in Apeldoorn,
Netherlands, September 13, 2011, wearing a short dress in a lovely colour.

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Love the neckline and necklace and the color really suits her too.
I've got my money on a Valentines day baby for her;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom