Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to these tweets, I assume Victoria will be wearing an outfit from El Khoury at the nobels!

Beckford Silk ‏@BeckfordSilk 27 nov

More excitement for the team at Beckford Silk - we have dyed and sent 10m of Slate Grey Organza to haute couture...

Hmmmm, not sure, for me this sounds more like: this is the pure Organza fabric.... how long does it take to create a dress out of it? I think, maybe longer than just some days? Especially with a baby belly (= needs extra fitting).... :ermm:
BYe Bine

Hmmmm, not sure, for me this sounds more like: this is the pure Organza fabric.... how long does it take to create a dress out of it? I think, maybe longer than just some days? Especially with a baby belly (= needs extra fitting).... :ermm:
BYe Bine

Maybe it will be a train? Or it is something destined to the other two princesses? Hard to say...

According to these tweets, I assume Victoria will be wearing an outfit from El Khoury at the nobels!

More excitement for the team at Beckford Silk - we have dyed and sent 10m of Slate Grey Organza to haute couture...

Very interesting tweet. Thanks a lot! The organza could have been sent much earlier making it possible to create a dress for the Nobels. We do't know that. It is also possible that this is dress for a later occasion, maybe the King's birthday.

Whenever the dress is meant to be worn I'm glad the princesses yet again chooses to support a Swedish designer like Fadi El Khoury.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

After such a lapse of protocol the company will most likely not have another chance to supply fabric to the designer or the royal family.

Very interesting tweet. Thanks a lot! The organza could have been sent much earlier making it possible to create a dress for the Nobels. We do't know that. It is also possible that this is dress for a later occasion, maybe the King's birthday.

Thanks:flowers:.I really hope El Khoury will dress Victoria, as he usually make perfect dresses for her and for Madeleine as well!

After such a lapse of protocol the company will most likely not have another chance to supply fabric to the designer or the royal family.

I didn't think of that possibility. After all, they haven't revealed too much. If I am not mistaken, it's not the first time that a label have a such slip of tongue:Seraphine had tweeted something before and Victoria is simply carrying on wearing that designer's dresses.:ermm:

December 4:

Photo

She looks wonderful. This looks is very elegant.

December 4:

Photo

She looks wonderful. This looks is very elegant.
Haha, she looks very pretty but I just got an image in my mind of the Willy Wonka "blueberry girl" with the colour and her belly :p Still very pretty though but gave me a giggle!

November 10, 2015 - In a deep red dress at Nobel Prize Awards Ceremony 2015.

A very pretty dress, lovely color! Everything about her look is lovely.

Full view ** Close up

Victoria looked absolutely gorgeous, except that awful Connaught tiara.
The dress, it's colour, the "cape", the gorgeous amethysts, her lovely hairdo. And that the dress is so simple, no embroidery, that is the best in it.
If only she would have worn the Baden Fringe tiara, everything would have been perfect. But now that tiara ruined so much in her look for me.

Last edited:
I would generally tend to agree about the tiara, but this time it looked fine on her hair. She is indeed looking gorgeous but I am not so conviced about the aubergine color... I think that dress reminds me a lot of the one Madde wore at her brother's wedding! I also think Victoria should have chosen a dress with some kind of embellishment...

Victoria is so beautiful today. The dress is just perfect!!

I think she looks nice , for me all the jewelry and pins she is wearing is quite enough embellisments.

According to Cia Jansson (she is just interviewed on SVT), the editor-in-chief of Elle Sweden, Victoria's dress is from swedish By Malina. According to her it is a very good statement to wear swedish in this kind of festive event.

And By Malina confirms this at their Instagram: "We could not be more honored tonight by our absolutely beautiful Crown Princess Victoria wearing our special designed aubergine silk chiffon gown and cape for tonight's Nobel Prize banquet".
https://www.instagram.com/p/_HyNkWkd4r/?taken-by=bymalinas

Last edited:
It seems it costs far less that the other dresses the women of the swedish royal family are wearing!

The colour is divine on Victoria. A great pregnancy evening gown for this stage as the chiffon flows nicely over her growing bump. Not so much of a fan of the cape part of the dress - reminds me very much of Mary's red cape dress she wore in Sweden at Madeleine's wedding

The purple gown is amazing! The style and color are very regal and elegant. The jewels go perfect with the look. This gown is one of my new favorites on Victoria.

The colour is divine on Victoria. A great pregnancy evening gown for this stage as the chiffon flows nicely over her growing bump. Not so much of a fan of the cape part of the dress - reminds me very much of Mary's red cape dress she wore in Sweden at Madeleine's wedding

I actually think the capelet is a very clever way of both allowing the V neck to be seen, but at the same time, considering Victoria's about to enter her Third Trimester and is starting to look a bit...trying to say this nicely... bigger up top, allows her to also cover up. A very clever way to solve a very tricky situation IMO.

That colour just looks amazing on her and Victoria just looked so regal and stunning. Glad to see her in the Connaught again, but far better outing, as her hair is softer and suits the Tiara better. Combine the Amethysts and WOW!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Love the gown's color and style...and love the tiara!

LaRae

Love the whole look and of course setting off the jewels. Her hair and tiara are perfection. Don't love the cape as it all becomes a little fussy, shiny dress fabric, voluminous skirt, sash, orders, but she pulls it off

Incredible look. That necklace!!! The dress is fine, perfect for this point in her pregnancy, because it's both regal and comfortable looking.

Glad she has recycled this dress... I really do think it is more appropriate for the second night that the nobel ceremony

I love that recycled this dress. I does look beautiful on her. Great jewels also.

I like Victoria very much. And with this tiara she is very beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom