Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope her style stays like this. Of course, the priority is comfort not style when it comes to pregnant women, but I think that are out there confortable but also stylish clothes at the same time. I love maternity wear (I say this because when my aunt was pregnant she dressed beautifully but with comfort as well, it made me wish I was pregnant as well to dress like her)

Victoria has been wearing great clothes during this pregnancy so far. Seraphine is a great maternity brand and lovely to see Victoria wearing clothes from the brand

She's doing brilliant during the second pregnancy! With Estelle, the fashion was just awful often (except for that brilliant Elie Saab Nobel Gown, I hope she'll wear it the second Nobel night again this year), now she's doing great! Nice, fitting dresses, in bright colours! Such a change! Keep up the good work, Victoria!

Her dress today comes from ASOS which she appears to have shortened. Her earrings come from Kreuger Jewellery and she appears to have a new bag. She started off the day in what may be Rizzo shoes similar to Sofia's from the christening and then later in the day she switched to her nude pair of TOD'S flats.
Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: Day 2 of 5 in Peru and Columbia

Like this asos dress so much better. Slightly longer which helps makes her legs look better and floaty fabric . Looks more comfortable too

I love all the look of Victoria. The only thing i don't like is too much dark color.

Yeah not a fan of the over-dress or wrap thing or whatever it is.

LaRae

Her coat comes from Baum und Pferdgarten and her belt is from Zetterberg. She wore it for the first time when she was visiting Tanzania. I think her clutch is Wilbur and Gussie but I can't find it. She has had it for at least a year or two.
Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: UPDATE: Day 1 of 5 in Peru and Colombia

I love the dress but not the coat.

Victoria wore another dress from ASOS this morning with shoes from By Malene Birger before she changed into flat navy blue Tod's. She carried the same white bag as yesterday (anyone have any ideas on the designer)? This evening she changed into a ice blue dress and wore her By Malene Birger pumps and carried a bag from Nancy Gonzalez.
Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: Day 3 of 5 in Peru and Colombia

I've liked all the outifts minus the "Estelle" red dress and the black one she wore at the evening reception in Peru. But they weren't that terrible... I agree that Victoria has made good choices so far...

Absolutely love the baby blue silk and lace cocktail dress. It looks comfortable fits

Victoria wore another dress from ASOS this morning with shoes from By Malene Birger before she changed into flat navy blue Tod's. She carried the same white bag as yesterday (anyone have any ideas on the designer)? This evening she changed into a ice blue dress and wore her By Malene Birger pumps and carried a bag from Nancy Gonzalez.

Her ice blue dress comes from Seraphine

She looks just stunning the whole look I love the earrings

Both outfits from today are really nice and perfect for warm weather.
Im not crazy over the oversized clutch, I think she could've done better with a smaller bag.

She looks lovely in the ice blue dress. She is beaming with happiness! I agree about the large clutch.. Waay too big!

Last edited:
So far the maternity Fashion of Victoria is perfect. And to this trip very beautiful.

Victoria has done really well dressing her bump this pregnancy. She looks professional and glowing, and Daniel can't stop smiling. Just a wonderful thing to see.

(..)

I think Victoria has looked lovely in these recent outfits, and I like the fact that Daniel often co-ordinates the colour of his attire with hers so that there's something matching. Prince Charles does the same thing. I think it's nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

I love both dresses. The print of the first dress is exquisite. The blue dress is very beautiful.

The purple look is very beautiful and regal.

(..)
Nevertheless, he's not wearing a suit!!!!!!!!! See, miracles do still happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria looks so much better than during her first pregancy where she continued to wear 'tens', huge dresses with no relation to maternity wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom