Christening of Emma Tallulah Behn , January 20th 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the nice pictures of emma's christening, she looks very much like her sisters when at her age...imo,the queen looked very elegant in her silver outfit and i put my voice with those who didn't like p.martha's outfit, actually,it is a very old one that she wore during infanta cristina's wedding in 1997, as in this post: ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 69ys1.jpg (post by mtbcm in infanta's cristina's wedding thread), but at the same time, it is good to know that the princess hasn't changed her size after her marriage and after having 3 children;)

thanks for the nice pictures of emma's christening, she looks very much like her sisters when at her age...imo,the queen looked very elegant in her silver outfit and i put my voice with those who didn't like p.martha's outfit, actually,it is a very old one that she wore during infanta cristina's wedding in 1997, as in this post: ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 69ys1.jpg (post by mtbcm in infanta's cristina's wedding thread), but at the same time, it is good to know that the princess hasn't changed her size after her marriage and after having 3 children;)

Well spotted Enigma. I'm not sure about the suit but I love Martha Louise with hair extensions.I think she would look lovely with long hair the colour that it is. And the girls all looked adorable.

Any more photos of Princess Alexia?

I had to look two or three times at those pictures from the baptism and the wedding from Christina. I thought that it was a different skirt. To me it looks that she did put on more weight. But who cares. Usually I like her individual style. She dares to be different. However I don't like this outfit. It does nothing for her. Esp. the hat is awful.
Mette-Marit looks very nice, this suits her. Emma and her big sisters look very cute

Princess Alexia looks lovel.

Why did the priest lift Emma up and showed her to the people? :huh:
What did he say?
It looked like the first scene of Disney's Lion King. :D

Why did the priest lift Emma up and showed her to the people? :huh:
What did he say?
It looked like the first scene of Disney's Lion King. :D
That was my first thought too. :D
I don't know.. maybe he introduced her to the community or something....

I don't know.. maybe he introduced her to the community or something....

Yes, that is correct. She was presented for the congregation. It is usual several places to lift up the baby and do so after the christening, but it is not done allplaces.

Indeed, How long was the ceremony?
I bet she'd rather have been playing at home :D

I remember what Prince Felix looked like at his fathers wedding ;)

Indeed, How long was the ceremony?
I bet she'd rather have been playing at home :D

I remember what Prince Felix looked like at his fathers wedding ;)

Actually he was asleep :whistling:
The ceremory in my opinion was not that long - about an hour maybe with a half. But still it's a long time for girls without playing the games or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom