Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think thats cecil , but marie de villepin shes seen with Eugenie alot

Let me introduce you guys to the world of FASHION.

Thin women are considered, MODEL QUALITY. Remember that camera adds 10 pounds. Models don't really have a butt, and their bust is like a bee sting. Seriously.

I work alongside models and designers. If you have ever seen a model up close (or undressed), you will see that their thighs are about the size of an average man's arm. A 6 foot tall model weights about 120lbs, THAT IS SICK, but at the same time, fabulous.

Now, compare THAT to how thin Eugenie and Charlotte is.

You have to understand that Charlotte (and I would imagine many of her friends) grew up in the spotlight of the people, and are exposed to many "fashion orientated" people, such as Karl.

Only if you know just how much models eat... they chew gum all day long with occasional vegetables here and there. :p:p:p

Last edited:
De La Cruza said:
Eugiene looks alwfully skinny!!! FRIGHTENLY THIN!!! Doesn't look that attractive on a woman cause woman are meant to have more bodyfat on them!!!It makes young woman like Eugeine look sick and unnatractive. Although she is very pretty she could defintley have some more weight on her in the right places. I mean put on some weight in the womanly areas of the body. Charlotte sure did and she looks way more attractive, and even more beatiful than ever.

please don't call a thin woman unattractive! Eugenies body IMO looks great and not enough is as bad as too much weight! I'm sorry but I'm bored by all these people that say how unattractive thin women were. Clothes look best on people with a model - body, that's why they are so skinny.

Mrs.Smith said:
please don't call a thin woman unattractive! Eugenies body IMO looks great and not enough is as bad as too much weight! I'm sorry but I'm bored by all these people that say how unattractive thin women were. Clothes look best on people with a model - body, that's why they are so skinny.

:D well said.

IMO you are definitely right Mrs. Smith, but the problem is there are people who are superficial when it comes to others appearances because they are unhappy with their own, so they are more opinionated about someone elses appearance. :) Hooray to all Victoria Secret models (talk about sexy skinny thin women)

Eugenie is too focused on the camera, everytime she is in a picture, she looks like Paris Hilton, it isnt strange that they both are related.

Mrs.Smith said:

no,i don´t think so!i think that thin women are not unatractive too. but in my opinion women with more weight looks better and more healthy.

M|L said:
I very well know what PETA stand for, and the terrorist in the middle east are for the 'liberation of the people'. :):)

Again, PETA is infact a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION that threatens, intimidates, and endangers the general public.

Have you heard the news? Even PETA kills animals. I think PETA members should find something better to do.... like jump off a building. ;):)

Well of course, you being American you see terrorists everywhere. Use your brain and get a life. As for people jumping off building, we have seen enough of that on 9/11, thank you.

Mavyan said:
Well of course, you being American you see terrorists everywhere. Use your brain and get a life. As for people jumping off building, we have seen enough of that on 9/11, thank you.
That comment was incredibly nasty and uncalled for.
And it does not strengthen your point.
The exact contrary actually.

Well I think this is all a 'little' bit off topic. Remember this thread is about Charlotte.... ;)

yes a bit off topic! unless Charlotte is a member or opposed to PETA then maybe it should be discussed, but since nothing like that has come to light then anything about it should be kept to another forum! This thread is about Charlotte! we should keep that way!

Mavyan said:

That reply very well displayed your ignorance. :) Let me guess, you're a member of PETA? That just adds to the reputation of the organization and it's supporters. My point made. ;)

I apologize to the members for diverting the discussion.

In the picture above, which one is Niarchos and which one is Winckler? And what is the relationship of Winckler to Charlotte's boyfriend, Felix Winckler?
Thanks

LadyEsquire said:
In the picture above, which one is Niarchos and which one is Winckler? And what is the relationship of Winckler to Charlotte's boyfriend, Felix Winckler?
Thanks

Eugenie Is the Blonde one on the right. And I believe the Relationship is Sister.

Yeah lets get back to talking about Miss Princess Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco!

Charlotte looks alot like supermodel Adriana Lima and actress Jesisica Alba and Anjelina Jolie the most.

De La Cruza said:
Yeah lets get back to talking about Miss Princess Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco!
well, actually, she's not a princess ;)

Well I don't want to keep going off topic but, I'm a skinny girl (5"7ft 110lbs) and I eat normally. I know some girls starve themselves, but other girls are naturally thin that way. I think that if it's your natural form, you should embrace it, because it can be just as pretty as having curves. (If you're HEALTHY.)

I don't know if she is still in Zurs, but she is certainly not going to classes yet, since school does not start again in France until next monday. They have 2 weeks off.

Not everybody who is really thin is starving himself, of course. In fact they are many girls who have the oposite problem and would like to be more fleshy than they are and it is not possible for them.
Anyway, I really think that a little meat on the bones makes girls much more atractive. Guys like to have something to hold to, if you know what I mean:)
And that doesn't mean being fat. A couple of years ago Charlotte looked awful and sick (remember those pics with the blue bikini), now she is still thin, but healthy thin, she has hips, breasts, and a nice fit body, but she is not sick anymore.

Last edited:
De La Cruza said:
Charlotte looks alot like supermodel Adriana Lima and actress Jesisica Alba and Anjelina Jolie the most.
Its sin say that Charlotte looks like Lima and Alba :mad:
Jolie yeahhhh she looks like:cool:

Paula** said:
Its sin say that Charlotte looks like Lima and Alba :mad:
Jolie yeahhhh she looks like:cool:
:cool: Well its not a sin at all that Charlotte looks like Adriana Lima and Jessica Alba, their both condsidered :) :) GREAT BEAUTIES, WITH LOVLEY DELICATE FEMMININE FEATURES !!! :cool: Yes same with Angelina Joile. So I don't seem why to get so angry and upset over that! Jeez!:mad: i DON'T MEAN TO SOUND MEAN OR GET BACK AT YOU EITHER PAULA. YOU SPOKE YOUR POINT AND I SPOKE MINE.:p:)

acid_rain3075 said:
well, actually, she's not a princess ;)
YES I KNOW! I just said that because she just seems so much like one because she's also going to the same royal events regular Prince Princesses King's Queen's She's a daughter of a Princess and Grandmother was one and a Hollywood Star and model. She's so Beautiful and Magical:cool: she should be a Princess and should be described as one to me, and lots of people call her Princess Charlotte of Monaco or Princess Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco. Because it just fits the energy around her and her personality and her charm and grace so much.:cool:

Last edited:
I know this is a bit off topic but here are pictures of Jessica Alba an American actress and Adriana Lima Brazilian Supermodel now does American modeling for Victorias Seceret and Maybeline and others. Source this off Google search engine Image search. I put these up here because I just want you to see the strong resemblence between them. This is just to show you how Beautiful they are and they do look alot like Charlotte well to me some I'm sure some of you will diagree. First one Jessica Alba source Google image search. http://images.google.com/images?q=jessica+alba&svnum=10&h1r=&ie=UTF-8&start=40&sa=N Next one is of Adriana Lima. Source, Google image search. http://images.google.com/images?q=adriana+lima&svnum=10&h1=en&1r&ie=UTF-8&start=160&sa=N

Last edited:
De La Cruza said:
:cool: Well its not a sin at all that Charlotte looks like Adriana Lima and Jessica Alba, their both condsidered :) :) GREAT BEAUTIES, WITH LOVLEY DELICATE FEMMININE FEATURES !!! :cool: Yes same with Angelina Joile. So I don't seem why to get so angry and upset over that! Jeez!:mad: i DON'T MEAN TO SOUND MEAN OR GET BACK AT YOU EITHER PAULA. YOU SPOKE YOUR POINT AND I SPOKE MINE.:p:)

I was kidding ;)

De La Cruza said:
I know this is a bit off topic but here are pictures of Jessica Alba an American actress and Adriana Lima Brazilian Supermodel now does American modeling for Victorias Seceret and Maybeline and others. Source this off Google search engine Image search. I put these up here because I just want you to see the strong resemblence between them. This is just to show you how Beautiful they are and they do look alot like Charlotte well to me some I'm sure some of you will diagree. First one Jessica Alba source Google image search. http://images.google.com/images?q=jessica+alba&svnum=10&h1r=&ie=UTF-8&start=40&sa=N Next one is of Adriana Lima. Source, Google image search. http://images.google.com/images?q=adriana+lima&svnum=10&h1=en&1r&ie=UTF-8&start=160&sa=N
I would like it if people would apply to this message I sent. I would just like their opinions on the resemblence that Charlotte Casiraghi has betweeen Jessica Alba and Adriana Lima. I would very much appreciate it . Thanks very much.:) :) :D :D

De La Cruza said:
I would like it if people would apply to this message I sent. I would just like their opinions on the resemblence that Charlotte Casiraghi has betweeen Jessica Alba and Adriana Lima. I would very much appreciate it . Thanks very much.:) :) :D :D
I hate to be rude but why don't you let people reply to your post when they want or feel like it!

Anyways, has anyone seen anything new about Charlotte? By now she should be back in Paris, right? Does anyone know how long the annual ski trip usually lasts?

I don't think she resembles any of those two models. Not at all. Well, this Adriana Lima seems to keep her mouth half open all the time, like Charlotte used to do some years ago, but that's all!;)
And about the trip. School does not start again until next monday, so she is probably still at Zurs because they usually stay there for more than a week, but it could be that she got back to Paris earlier, since she's got a very difficult and important exam this summer, so she probably has some work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom