Charlotte Casiraghi and Dimitri Rassam: June 1 & 29, 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Grimaldis sure know how to party! Thanks for all the pics and vids!

:previous: Hurray!! I was hoping PdV would use my favorite photo from the wedding on their cover!?

Charlotte reminds me of her mother at the time she was involved with Philippe Hinaut or what was his name again...and she doesn't "touch "me,as it didn't at the time with her mom.Sad.

Can anyone tell me if wedding rings are exchanged at a civil wedding? I know they are blessed and exchanged at a religious wedding but I have never attended a civil ceremony.

Thanks in advance for the response to the goofy question.:confused:

Can anyone tell me if wedding rings are exchanged at a civil wedding? I know they are blessed and exchanged at a religious wedding but I have never attended a civil ceremony.

Thanks in advance for the response to the goofy question.:confused:

It's not goofy at all, don't worry ? And yes, wedding rings are exchanged at civil weddings.

I've experienced it as well ;) and have seen it during several civil ceremonies. In case a church wedding follows, the couple can decide whether the rings are exchanged during both ceremonies or one can choose to have the exchange of rings at the church wedding only :flowers:

Wonderful...I didn't see the bride or groom with wedding bands but I might have simply missed it.?

Thanks iceflower!

Charlotte reminds me of her mother at the time she was involved with Philippe Hinaut or what was his name again...and she doesn't "touch "me,as it didn't at the time with her mom.Sad.

Caroline's first husband? Philippe Junot.

Or some other Philippe?

We have in Belgium a Catholic Blessing at the Wedding day instead of the Holy Celebration. A lot of people prefers that way.
The rings are blessed and exchanged.

But for this Wedding ,I am a bit puzzled with the many instagrams and twitts.
Was it only a civil Wedding such as Caroline for Stephano and Ernst August , where official pictures were released. Or a Civil Wedding AND a blessing in the Chapel of the Palais Princier ??

Last edited:
According to published reports, the couple exchanged vows in a civil ceremony in the Palace's Hall of Mirrors, and then had a blessing in the Palatine Chapel, perhaps by the priest attached to the Court of Albert II who is close to the Grimaldi?

There is supposed to be a full Nuptial Mass at a later date but I have no idea whether that is correct.

She is so beautiful. Looks so much like her mother. Princess Grace brought some lovely genes into the family.

Lovely pic full of happiness. Dimitri is very handsome, but I strongly believe he will be much better with short hair

Were Dimitri's brother and his wife present?

Has Charlotte already given birth?

:previous: Do you mean Charlotte Taboureich? Yes she had her child before Charlotte Casiraghi.

Not sure if it was a boy or girl.

She is so stunning she could have worn a burlap sack and made it look good and the groom is RARW!!!!!!!!!!! spectacular-looking couple

Funfact (according to Point de Vue): The yacht you see in the background of the newlyweds picture at La Vigie is Caroline’s Pacha III.

Dimitri can marry in the church? Did he have only civil wedding with Marija Novoselova?

Despite my very strong misgivings about the significance of Princess Caroline's oldest daughter being wed on the anniversary of her mother's brief, disastrous union with Philippe Junot....I wish Charlotte and Dimitri and their gorgeous children a lifetime of blessings and happiness.

Back
Top Bottom