Charlotte Casiraghi and Dimitri Rassam: June 1 & 29, 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if the aunt-in-law of the bride found the time to attend the wedding?

Do you mean Princess Charlene?

I saw a brief glimpse of her at the evening party. She was definitely there and she looked beautiful.

She's even done her hair like her grandmothers!!!! Can't imagine how emotional princess caroline must be today. And how much she wishes her mother and Charlotte's father were here.

What a stunning look...I am obsessed with her hairstyle....how'd she do it if she didn't cut it???

What a stunning look...I am obsessed with her hairstyle....how'd she do it if she didn't cut it???

Google it, plenty of youtube how to videos how to create a faux bob.

Here an article from daily mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-ceremony.html

Daily mail who is of course obsessed by their own royalty and need to link any sigle event in the world to the RBF... does a durect mention to Princess Grace Funeral (!!!!) just because late Princess Diana attended.
Bad taste the day of Wedding to link to a funeral

Just when I think that the DM cant sink lower, it somehow manages to :bang:

How do you even begin to compare a wedding to a state funeral. 'It was small and private unlike the packed streets during Grace's funeral'. What trash.

:previous: Yes..when anyone figures out what the private low key civil wedding of NON ROYAL Charlotte Casiraghi has to do with the State funeral of the grandmother she never knew, and who died more than three decades ago...please clue us all in.

Inquiring minds want to know.:cool:

So far I like the reception look. That stunning necklace goes well with the classic hairstyle. Hopefully we will get some better pictures.

(FYI to people who are interested, Queen Letizia tried the faux bob style several times before actually cutting her hair a few years ago)

Yeah .. still no raphael, Alexandra or stephanie though

Last edited:
Lovely picture of a happy young and beautiful couple, also featuring in the same pics two of the most magnificent European beauties of years 80, 90 and 2000!! A dream photo

Last edited by a moderator:
That photobooth reminds me of the decorations of the last Rose Ball.
Maybe Francoise Dumas was also in charge of this party.

Bless you, priyanka!+++?

Who is the little boy rocking out up front next to Darya Rassam in the videos?

His hair is too light to be Raphael.

How sweet to see Daria hug and dance with her stepmother. Modern family indeed. :flowers:

Looks like a fun filled wedding lovely to see Charlotte wearing her grandmothers jewels.

Grimaldi family together for a nice event. Spiate of rumours they are happy .

Some years ago Charlene told that she was very close to Princess' Caroline 's children who have been always very kind with her. J think they are very devoted each other. In the public life everyone has his role. They are smart.

Is the religious blessing at the Palace chapel today?

:previous:
Not hard to believe, I haven't seen much evidence of diva-like or egotistical behavior from the Casiraghis. I can imagine them being sympathetic to P. Charlene's new role. Plus they are close to their Uncle as well.

Love the official photo, they both look happy and man are they gorgeous people!

Also, superficial comment coming up but I'm glad Charlotte married the cutest of her boyfriends. :lol:

Is the religious blessing at the Palace chapel today?
I read somewhere that there was a civil ceremony, baptism, and religious blessing yesterday at noon. And, that since dimitri is divorced, there cannot be a religious ceremony which makes sense.

That picture kinda reminds me of a picture of Caroline and Stefano, where Caroline wore that blue strapless dress

That picture kinda reminds me of a picture of Caroline and Stefano, where Caroline wore that blue strapless dress

Maybe that was the intention… Honouring her father with a similar picture, honouring her grandmother with her necklace, honouring a family friend ( K. L. ) with the choice of La Vigie… I just hope the newlyweds get to be has happy as P. Caroline and Stefano were… :flowers:

Amazing P. Caroline… 62 years old, seven grandchildren and dancing as if she were 17... This woman is na inspiration for life!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

How likely is there going to be another ceremony somewhere else?

Back
Top Bottom