Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 16: March 2015 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the more candid photos, not the posed result... A bit too Vanity Fair for me. I'm tired of all that.

Other than that, I think Tatiana has never look more beautiful and happy than the past year. Motherhood has really brought out something great in her.

I just found this article about Andrea's business investments etc. It was published 2015, so it's not really that current. Feel free if you want to remove it or if it was already posted here

Wealth-x

I just found this article about Andrea's business investments etc. It was published 2015, so it's not really that current. Feel free if you want to remove it or if it was already posted here

Wealth-x
Just goes to show - he doesn't just skateboard and sit around all day doing nothing as some people claim.

Just goes to show - he doesn't just skateboard and sit around all day doing nothing as some people claim.

This article also proves that Stefano Casiraghi was a very clever and ambitious businessman. HE was who created Engeco in Monaco. His boys must be very proud of their beloved father.:flowers:

Thanks for the article, pretty fascinating. I suppose it's not just because of personality that we know little about Andrea but it seems to be business strategy too. :flowers:

Thanks for the article, pretty fascinating. I suppose it's not just because of personality that we know little about Andrea but it seems to be business strategy too. :flowers:

Yeah... to maintain that sense of "exclusivity", no?

That is indeed a gorgeous photo of the children - they look like little cherubs! I can't believe how big India is getting, it still feels like I heard her birth announcement only yesterday.

The new photos of Tatiana and the children are gorgeous. Sasha and India are little darlings!

Lovely pics. Nevertheless I don't understand how such rich people could expose kids just by an advertisement

Cutie! The difference between William and Andrea bringing their kids to school. ?

I would imagine the school will straighten that uniform pronto!

He looks like a character from a children's book or movie. :D

Also like he means business! What a cute kid.

I think he looks so much like his Great Granddad Prince Rainer

Andrea and Tatiana attended artist Nick Scott's remembrance service at St Luke's Church in Chelsea, London, last week:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom