A wife for Albert

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think whoever he marries will be constantly compared to his mother, but mostly by the press, they always do that sort of thing! Do you think Albert would've married Nicole Coste if Rainier had approved of her?

AplePie said:
I think whoever he marries will be constantly compared to his mother, but mostly by the press, they always do that sort of thing! Do you think Albert would've married Nicole Coste if Rainier had approved of her?

i doubt it.

AplePie said:
Since she was not his only girlfriend at the time, probably not. I'm sure there were other women he was seeing at the time who we don't know about who he could have married. He just doesn't want to get married. Imo, it's why he goes out with women who are generally unsuitable. He's not looking for a wife or a princess for MC.

Question: Of all the socialite circles PA travels in, do you think he prefers to date `poor` women (for the lack of a better word) because they stay longer (Nicole coste- 5 years) and they are more `yes` people, they will do whatever he asks, go wherever he wants them to go at his becking call....??? they are really in no position to contest because of their social standing...

Socialite women i am guessing would be more straight forwad, they wouldn`t give up anything unless they have private jets, apartments, credit cards and gucci shoes expense account.....

tiawanika said:
Question: Of all the socialite circles PA travels in, do you think he prefers to date `poor` women (for the lack of a better word) because they stay longer (Nicole coste- 5 years) and they are more `yes` people, they will do whatever he asks, go wherever he wants them to go at his becking call....??? they are really in no position to contest because of their social standing...

Socialite women i am guessing would be more straight forwad, they wouldn`t give up anything unless they have private jets, apartments, credit cards and gucci shoes expense account.....

I don't think that's it...but women removed from the "jet set" are probably more easily dazzled by him. Women who are familiar with him may not be all that interested or lost interest. But I would think that women who have to work for a living would have a hard time getting away on short notice so they may not always be that available -- schedules/arrangements could be that way then. NC, I believe only saw him once a month. I tend to think that the women who interest him the most are those who look good and can entertain him (get your minds out of the gutter :p) without having to force him to think too much.

pinklady1991 said:
I don't think that's it...but women removed from the "jet set" are probably more easily dazzled by him. Women who are familiar with him may not be all that interested or lost interest. But I would think that women who have to work for a living would have a hard time getting away on short notice so they may not always be that available -- schedules/arrangements could be that way then. NC, I believe only saw him once a month. I tend to think that the women who interest him the most are those who look good and can entertain him (get your minds out of the gutter :p) without having to force him to think too much.

i agree with you on that, he likes non complicated relationships, just fun and easy to get rid off...

Here’s a reminder of what was posted by araciela on 08-30-2004 (the day after the end of the Athens Olympics):

-------Start---------
One has to ask themselves, he has had access to ALL Hollywood women for decades, and he has NOT taken up with ANY of them. He is looking for something else. Something different. He does NOT have the same needs his father did and he does NOT want to see someone's career clipped like his mother's ... the sadness would be too great for him to watch.
Also, he needs someone he loves who can weather the beating she will take from the media and relatives.
He will choose someone flawed with a portable career and who can stand her ground with all those around him.
He will choose someone his sister's love and get along with and he will have some children.
He will marry someone from an exotic location who is well-bred and speaks English and French and who can captivate an audience for more than her looks and acting or singing .. she will be someone who will be changing the world when he meets her ...
He wants to marry someone he feels is better than he is ... then he will be happy having her love him back ...
I have heard it said that he will find a woman in a country which ties her to more than one country with French and English-speaking people, this would naturally increase trade and tourism to Monaco; and she will be bright, intelligent, have weathered great ordeals in life which will make her perfect to handle anything which is thrown at her, she will be talented in her own rights, able to have a business/financial conversation with him and others in his circle, but be able to step back out of the limelight and make him shine even more with her modesty.
He will marry someone with a deep spiritual background, remember, he adored his mother who believed in angels, spirits, astrology, fortune-tellers, and Fate more than anyone else around him. He will look for someone who indulges this part of him as few people are centred and deep enough to be open to this and be well-educated.
She will look more like his sisters than his mother, he has had little luck with blondes and is very, VERY comfortable with his sisters.
This is hard to find and he is still looking for these qualities.
But he is STILL looking and he will find her next year! Just wait and see!
-------End---------

He first met CW in 2001.

So when considering a wife for Albert, the real question is: Whom did he meet in 2005?

That's a lot of wishful thinking and it is more what he needs/should be looking for than what is wants/is currently dating.

To answer the original question, it seems like PA has dated all shades of the rainbow so I don't think he has a type.

I think that's a nice list of qualities of a woman who would make a good wife. I hope he finds her.

JackieP said:
What does Albert like? Blondes? Brunettes? Both?
I think he goes for the super skinny:eek: super tall pretty faced supermodels. :p :cool: The super skinny:eek: super defined muscled:rolleyes: pretty faced female athletes. He goes for the the blacks,brown,red race,pacific islander, mesitos,native american,asian and acourse whites.:p :p ;) :cool:

De La Cruza said:
I think he goes for the super skinny:eek: super tall pretty faced supermodels. :p :cool: The super skinny:eek: super defined muscled:rolleyes: pretty faced female athletes. He goes for the the blacks,brown,red race,pacific islander, mesitos,native american,asian and acourse whites.:p :p ;) :cool:

He likes women. Period. And because of who he is, he can get pretty much any one he wants. It's good to be prince. :D

I agree with you Pink :) The more people you meet the more chances to find that One&Only we all dream about :rolleyes: Another thing where are our dreams live and whether is any real chance to find it ;) I'd like to have such wide circle of meetings possibility as PA has. What's bad in it? His preferences are his own business. He just should try to think more about his public reputation and good image of his country and everything will be fine :)

...and who he will meet in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and so on "ad infinitum" :D :D :D

seto said:
I think maybe he'd be called bi.

I have heard that, too. The gay rumor has been going around for years, yet we see him with all these women and he has Alexandre. I don't know what to think - I personally don't think his sexual orientation/preference(s) should interfere with being a good person/monarch. That's his own business and no one else's. I just want to see him to have some semblance of permanency in his lovelife.:)

I think PA would truly like an honest permanency in his love life as well.

Ann

Who wouldn't like it?! Honest permanency and entirely devoted partner is everybody' dream ;)

i think someone said something about this in the `wife for albert thread` that he probably prefers black women as mistresses and a white woman preferrably blonde/brunnette as arm candy for press photo ops.....that way he gets the best of all races. Lets face it there is only one PA and over a billion women, he needs to spread his seed far and wide....lol (thats nasty)...:)

I dont think he will ever marry , why should he ,
he doesnt need an heir now he has his sister's children for that

To my recollection, no man has ever come out to state any type of close relationship with Albert. So, those rumors can go out of the window.

Albert is what is known here as a 'player'. As long as he is able he will continue dating as much as he can. He fit better as an amoral 18th century aristocrat than someone in the 21st century where there are so many health concerns. I'm glad his nephew Andrea found love so early in life, because when you compare them is like they are reversed, the older Albert acts like a rapacious teenager while the young Andrea acts toward women like a responsible adult.

Toledo said:
Albert is what is known here as a 'player'. As long as he is able he will continue dating as much as he can. He fit better as an amoral 18th century aristocrat than someone in the 21st century where there are so many health concerns. I'm glad his nephew Andrea found love so early in life, because when you compare them is like they are reversed, the older Albert acts like a rapacious teenager while the young Andrea acts toward women like a responsible adult.

Do you think that having to play the field so much with women has to do with some sort of insecurity about what is expected of him?

You got a very interesting theory there, pinklady1991.

Like a version of having 'stage fright' but in his case a fear to come to terms with what is expected from him as the male heir of the throne since the moment of his birth. Like having to rebel against what Rainier wanted out of him (to get married pronto and get some little Grimaldis around the palace) and now that there is no more adult supervision (mom Grace and dad Rainier) he is like a teen left alone in the house for the weekend to party.

Sad thing is he is an aging, or aged, teenager. This is his middle age crisis, he finally gets the throne and does not seem to notice his time to start acting responsible is running out. Albert, like Prince Charles in Britain, needed the great love of his life to be with him during his middle age years. He never had that and you see how those two paralell lives of Albert and Charles had the same expectations in life and ended up so diferently.

Last edited:
Toledo said:
To my recollection, no man has ever come out to state any type of close relationship with Albert. So, those rumors can go out of the window.

Is Andrea being prepared for the possibility that he will become the ruler? When would something like that begin? I guess anything is possible (in terms of PA getting his act together) but I think I'll be paying more attention to Andrea since he may be the one to rise to the occasion. ;)

Toledo said:
You got a very interesting theory there, pinklady1991.

Like a version of having 'stage fright' but in his case a fear to come to terms with what is expected from him as the male heir of the throne since the moment of his birth. Like having to rebel against what Rainier wanted out of him (to get married pronto and get some little Grimaldis around the palace) and now that there is no more adult supervision (mom Grace and dad Rainier) he is like a teen left alone in the house for the weekend to party.

Sad thing is he is an aging, or aged, teenager. This is his middle age crisis, he finally gets the throne and does not seem to notice his time to start acting responsible is running out. Albert, like Prince Charles in Britain, needed the great love of his life to be with him during his middle age years. He never had that and you see how those two paralell lives of Albert and Charles had the same expectations in life and ended up so diferently.

<Edit personal comments/Mandy>

I just wanted to say this because I had respect for him when he said he would only marry for love & since he really unlike most people was unable to choose his life, I think he thought he should at least be able to choose his wife. I remember reading not long ago, he said, "it was impossible for him to even have a serious relationship...", so him being a grown adult I understood his friend/lover relationships & the women in them should have been smart enough to understand it too. But, I was surprised that he left himself vulnerable to women with such low integrity & now I'm not sure that he either doesn't know the difference or care & maybe PR just (for good reason) didn't approve of the women he was attracted to? (I hope this isn't the case).

I do think maybe as I said before in another post, he might have some insecurities in that he probably doesn't feel like Brad Pitt & goes out with model types to validate him in that area. I think he is very aware of the tall order & scrutiny is wife is going to have to deal with. So he's going to have to find someone dumb or someone smart but brave - I hope he finds someone smart & brave! (& I really hope it's not this one & that she's just in the friend/lover category). Paca, dont you have some friends for him - you sound like a smart woman! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
BurberryBrit said:
Is Andrea being prepared for the possibility that he will become the ruler? When would something like that begin? I guess anything is possible (in terms of PA getting his act together) but I think I'll be paying more attention to Andrea since he may be the one to rise to the occasion. ;)

I think Andrea's lack of training shows that Albert is still serious about finding his One and having a family of heirs with her. When Andrea starts showing up at events like those at which Albert started appearing during his twenties, then it will be time to look at 'Prince' Andrea.

Ann

sandsla said:
I do think maybe as I said before in another post, he might have some insecurities in that he probably doesn't feel like Brad Pitt & goes out with model types to validate him in that area. I think he is very aware of the tall order & scrutiny is wife is going to have to deal with. So he's going to have to find someone dumb or someone smart but brave - I hope he finds someone smart & brave! (& I really hope it's not this one & that she's just in the friend/lover category). Paca, dont you have some friends for him - you sound like a smart woman! :)
:eek: :eek: :D :D Well, thank you. But I'm afraid not. They are all in good hands. A couple of months ago I might have sacrificed myself ( at least he would have known that I can produce the heir and the spare in one go ;) :D ), but now that he has fallen back into his old dating habbits, I am not even too happy with the fact that we are in the same pic. :(

paca said:
:eek: :eek: :D :D Well, thank you. But I'm afraid not. They are all in good hands. A couple of months ago I might have sacrificed myself ( at least he would have known that I can produce the heir and the spare in one go ;) :D ), but now that he has fallen back into his old dating habbits, I am not even too happy with the fact that we are in the same pic. :(

Gee, paca, I thought I was taking one for the team on this count. ;) Besides, we have our plans to implement. Yes, he has fallen back on his old dating habits, but meeting the right person may (I hope) change all that.

I hope that seeing the most beautiful Auroras Borealis in his next "frozen" trip makes him better:) .

this might be irrelevant, but i read here in boards that andrea and albert spent a lot of time talking during the rose ball and i don't know that gave me a funny feeling inside. so we really don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom