A Fiancé for Victoria, who would you like it to be

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who would be the better prince consort?

• Daniel Westling

Votes: 83 76.1%
  • Daniel Collert

Votes: 26 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlightrhapsody said:
My vote goes to Dennism! :D He'll always make sure that she's wearing the best tiara in her arsenal!
Thank you. I hope so too.

sommone said:
My all time favorite, Dennis!
Who is Dennis and why do all these people think Victoria should marry him? I thought her boyfriend's name was DANIEL???

Vicomtesse said:
Who is Dennis and why do all these people think Victoria should marry him? I thought her boyfriend's name was DANIEL???
:D LOL, Dennis or Dennism is our favorite tiara expert here on the site and he also happens to be a Victoria admirer.

as much as i care for Dennis (Dennism) and enjoy reading his posts i feel that this subject is starting to get a bit strange.

I would like to ask you all to discuss candidates that is in the public eye and have a connection to victoria

Everybody are allowed to have their own fantasies but repeating it constantly its gets a bit tiresome

Josefine/admin

Well I am a guessin' Prince Harry would not be the one for the job. I know-Prince Joachim. Wait-forgot he is a jerk.

Uuuhhhh...hhmmmm...I think if this were the olden days Prince Nikolaus would def. be it. But since they are prob. not in love then this won't be happening

Daniel C looks better then Daniel W in my opinion but that is not enogh to be a Prince consort
i do like the prince of Greece and denmark
but that will never happned

Josefine said:
Daniel C looks better then Daniel W in my opinion but that is not enogh to be a Prince consort
i do like the prince of Greece and denmark
but that will never happned

Yes, I agree. Collert looks better, but that´s not all. But when we look at other factors we notice, that there are other reasons, why Daniel Collert would be the better prince consort (I´m just focusing on the prince-capabilities and not on love etc...but of course this will probably decide the "race")

1) Daniel Collert has an university degree, which he has gotten at the famous Columbia university in NY.

2) Daniel Collert must speak perfect english (he has lived in the US already as child and later several years to study) and probably also other languages (french, german) He went to the same high school (gymnasiet) like Victoria, and this is known for its high standards

3) Daniel Collert knows how to move in the high society...

4) at the same time he doesn´t seem posh and was never unfriendly to journalists

5) Daniel Collert has worked for the red cross (so here we have some charity)

6) Daniel Collert hasn´t a business, that is dependent from customers (who are attracted through the press)

7) Daniel Collert may have an own style, but he has never worn a trucker cap!

8) Daniel Collert would bring something new (a new "character") into the Royal family (we already have 2 sport freaks and one, who is a sport freak, because her boyfriend is one). It´s said Daniel is interested in literature.

Last edited:
Lena said:
... the better prince consort
I thought this thread was about new potentials ... not a discussion of the re-treads. :(

All the same, I nominate hrhcp, that must stand for "his royal highness - crown prince".

1) ... has an university degree
hrhcp has those, including those from two prestigious institutions in London.

2) ... must speak perfect english ... and probably also other languages (french, german)
Yep, those languages are in hrhcp's lexicon, as well as smatterings of Arabic, Italian and Spanish. Good that no reference has been made to speaking Swedish. Phew!

3) ...move in the high society
Seeing no one wants a snob, and as long as some-one else foots the bill a la clothing expenses, squiring about, dining out and etc, hrhcp is terrific.

4) ... never unfriendly to journalists
That was obviously a mistake (otherwise the predecessor would still be around). I think hrhcp would hire a paparazzi to snoop around a photog or two, until such time that they get the drift.

5) ...some charity
hrhcp gives once and for all to the United Way.

6) ... hasn´t a business
Well ... Mary and all the other CP'sses were employees before they got hitched, so that works for hrhcp too.

7) ... own style
dash and panache in spades.

8) ... would bring something new [into the family]
... wankers unite ? ;)

Last edited:
I think we´ve found a good nominee then! HRHCP!

Well I think Daniel C. would be better. Because then she could not adopt such googles :). And yes he seems to be much smarter.

Dennism said:
I think we´ve found a good nominee then! HRHCP!

What a pity, that his royal highness (the) crown prince isn´t named Daniel...if so he would have had really good chances :p :) ;)

mixer2002de said:
Well I think Daniel C. would be better. Because then she could not adopt such googles :). And yes he seems to be much smarter.

Wow, a big surprise. I´ve thought you give me now 8 pro-Westling-paragraphs.
Let´s see, what I can find FOR Westling (try to be fair)

1) Daniel Westling embodies an "average" young Swede, so many ppl can identify with him ("Danne is like my son"..."Danne is like my buddy Sven")

2) Daniel Westling had an stable upbringing (he fortunantely hadn´t to experience such terrible losses like Daniel C.) and seems self confident. This could help him to deal with the pressure.

3) Daniel Westling seems to like children very much...ppl would surely see this as plus-point/advantage.

4) Daniel Westling can teach the Swedes something about health (but here the line is thin...he could easily seem like a besserwisser and kill-joy)

Of course Daniel W. He's the one she's with now...

I think CP Victoria should marry the one she love. Otherwise we would witness another divorce. I voted for Daniel Westling, but base on what Lena have said, I agree on all her views, Daniel Collert sure has a great credentials and a good prince consort material. He would be a good asset to the royal family. But if the relationship with Daniel Westling is that serious, then I think he should be prepared as early as now, for his future role

mixer2002de said:

I would NOT call Daniel Collert smart. He does not seem very bright...

Cissan said:
I would NOT call Daniel Collert smart. He does not seem very bright...

And what do you think on Daniel Westling´s intelligence?

How can one asess the inteligence of a man that hardly has spoken a word in public:confused:

Larzen said:
How can one asess the inteligence of a man that hardly has spoken a word in public
come now, ladies!

I thought the important thing to consider (for the future) was how studly the successful candidate looks in tails, the relaxed look, and if possible the everyday look !!!!!!! :D:p:)

ps. thanks to who-ever pulled it off, that I can post in Netscape again.

I think we should look at the situation in 'present time.' Currently, Daniel W. is scoring points with Victoria whereas Daniel C. is past history.

Without knowing either of them personally and relying solely on pics, my choice would be Daniel C. He topples my boat as he is just so good looking. He makes a great pair with Victoria. They both look attractive and energetic. Whereas with Daniel W. she seems dull and lifeless.

Last edited:
i vote Daniel Westling because he still lead than Daniel C.

Daniel Westling still love with Crown Princess Victoria for first time if her parents would never know about that or Victoria wanted get married that man if her parents would think give her kept titles as CP or Princess if she would become as Queen of Sweden.

Sara Boyce

If you help me find a fiance, I will help Crownprincess Victoria find a fiance.:) :) :)

First of all, you can't imagine how I laughed with the old posts... :D

IMO, the perfect man for her should be Prince Nikolas of Greece. He's well-educated, very good looking, knows how to behave into royalty, and Victoria seems to like him very much.
I don't like Daniel W. or Daniel C look, she deservs better.

it was a very long time since she was conected with any of the princes as they all have gotten married now

i am just waiting until they marry her off to joachim ---- the press in germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom